ITT: manga series which deserve an anime adaptation

ITT: manga series which deserve an anime adaptation

Fire Punch

This.
Also this.

Preferably from a not-shit studio. Preferably into multiple seasons all written by CLAMP.

Excellent taste.

Anything by Mizukami Satoshi.

fillm or OVAs

There are so many good delinquent series that deserve anime.

This one.
>

This, might be my favorite manga ever

For modern ones, Golden Kamuy would be great (or is it already getting one?)

This, by KyoAni.

and Firepunch

Memories could be an ova and then a series for Wandering

psyren, pluto or ryuguuden just to see it.

It deserves a GOOD one; the existing anime is garbage outside of the OST

One of the best deaths in the manga, were in the anime he dies like a generic bad guy.

I am a hero became pretty bad after the zombies started to merge.

>thinking good manga = good anime
Easy thread to find the idiots.

Sad that the author did bite the dust.

I would still like to see it animated. The content is prefect for 12 episodes.

sauce?

Honestly don't know who's be able to animate Dorohedoro. Maybe the guys who animated Hellsing Ultimate?

>complains about bad adaptation
>posts shitty online site with watermarks and fan translations

That scan is literally shittier than the 2016 anime, neck yourself

an anime wouldnt get that far into the story

I just dropped this trash, you have shit taste.

Distinctive artstyle, I hadn't even read your post before thinking "I'm pretty sure this is by that guy who died that wrote the one about the hot alien wife".
Speaking of which, that one too would make a cute seven minute episode series.

I'm too lazy to look for a good picture so I used google images

did this get an english release yet

On a related note, watch the Spirit of Wonder OVAs if you haven't, they're pretty good.

I think it'd be best as a movie series, in keeping with it's extremely heavy influences in western media and superhero stuff. Though I do doubt the west could handle quite this much hot loli booty. And of course pretty much everything about Necro, at least while she was inside her granddaughter.
What a wonderful series this was.

Kiba no Tabishounin.
Just thinking about that Western setting with Gothic horror elements plus hot /ss/ action in motion gets me going.

This, holy shit. Seven Deadly has nothing on this
I don't know how to animate it either. I'd probably give it to Madhouse as well, but in general i'd prefer it if it was never animated at all. The artwork and style are way too unique and detailed and would be impossible to translate into animated format.

I thought about it for a while, but there is no way any Japanese politician is going to allow an Akumetsu anime to air anywhere. Even then, the low amount of action in the manga's ending is not going to transition well in the anime, so they might as well not try at all.

>when a decent manga gets an anime adaptation the threads immediately go to shit
You do get to see everything come alive, and if you're lucky, it's well animated and it has fitting seiyuu, but it is really worth it? It's like wishing upon a monkey paw.

Man, early Dorohedoro looks so weird compared to the later chapters

Crows

adapted by Shaft

It'd be the meme hit of the year. It'd also be great.

By KyoAni, to do the sameface justice.

this has an anime :^) it's just not very good

You're beyond any kind of salvation, go burn in hell

What studios could possibly do these justice?

At least a decent one would do. I liked the new CG movie.

the studio that did Sword of the Stranger

>the low amount of action in the manga's ending is not going to transition well in the anime
There's a decent amount of action, but the Shou's plan just kind of fizzles out with no real follow-up at the end. They all die, PM becomes a hobo, and the girl from the first chapter gets cloned using Hazama's corpse.

This. It can end right before farmland saga.

Seriously, any one of his full series, and even several of his one-shots, would make great animated series.

>psyren
Man I remember that, it was like a shonen gantz. What happened with it? It only had 3 volumes at the time I was into it

Was briefly a minor hit, then tanked in the ratings and got canned

I'd rather not see it animated. I love it too much for an adaption that even in the best case scenario would be subpar.

I'd love to see the rest of Needless animated. Goes from trap Yamada adventures to chapter after chapter of the author just making the story more over the top and ridiculous. It's great.

That's one hell of a coming of age story.

It ends in the MC using his temporary godly powers to turn him into a real girl.

Helck.

i like this one too if it does get one i hope its good

The only thing I've read of his was Biscuit Hammer(which I loved), what should I read next?

I want a continuation of Bamboo Blade and Kekkaishi

Alice voiced by Rina Satou

Sengoku Youko, Spirit Circle, Spirit Staff, and Sanjin Sadou.

OW MY SOUL

Didn't Bamboo Blade go to shit? I remember a minor shitstorm years ago, then barely any discussion afterwords.

Cool, thanks user

The penultimate arc (the penultimate 2 volumes) has this one character who hijacks the focus from the main crew and makes it about her so the last arc leaves a really bitter taste despite how it "ends" on a rather positive note. Honestly, the anime handled the "lesson through loss" thing better than the manga did.

I just wanted the next arc where the main team gets one match against some misfits and they all hang out at Tama's house.

Whoops, meant Psycho Staff.

Pic related

This.

After Youjo Senki you might as well have some real nazis instead of NOTnazis

bump

Madhouse

Is it too soon to ask for this?

Sanctuary was one of a kind manga

Real human bean

this has an anime adaption

Wanting an anime adaptation in today's industry is just lowering your standards.

No it doesn't.
Barely has an OVA

im surprised this doesnt have an anime yet

But good manga needs no animedvertisement

>Akumetsu came out one year before Death Note
>Had the same premise as death Note
>Ended the same year as Death Note
>Never got the same status as Death Note
Bit weird ain't it?

Hakumei to Mikochi or Hinomaru-Zumou.

It's a manga about a lovable doofus and his countless clones violently killing blatant caricatures of real Japanese politicians. I'm surprised it actually completed it's 18 volume run with no issues.

I have a vhs of the live action that i never watched cause my vcr broke like 13 years ago

Manga > anime

>takemitsu zamurai anime never ever

Deserves, but do not believe any studio can give it justice

Grand Blue
Dungeon Meshi
Maou-Jou de Oyasumi
Hatsukoi Zombie
Mx0
Double Arts

Also in remembrance to the passing of Daisuke Satou, this.

Maybe that's why there is no anime, because then it would get in a lo of issues for violently killing blatant caricatures of real Japanese politicians

This. 2 cour anime, ends with the death of Askeladd. The last frame would be "END OF PROLOGUE" as Thorfinn sold in shackles

What the fuck he died?