Pedophile priest murdered and crucified by vigilantes

I don't usually post on Sup Forums, but I came across this today and figured you autists would appreciate it. I love some good karmic justice. Happy New Year.

neonnettle.com/news/3398-pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified-outside-church

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/does-the-mexican-priest-who-allegedly-abused-minors-even-exist-95510
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
neonnettle.com/news/3398-pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified-outside-church
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no such thing as vigilantistic justice. What this is is murder. The justice system exists for a reason. Courts are what separate the men from the animals.

Doing God's work.

The white man's answer.

Too bad the judges are all pedophiles too

found the pedo

>30 girls
>HIV
did you see his eyes? this is your typical pedo and aids guy. über "heterosexual"

Clearly the courts failed his victims.

He was found, not in jail, bit on the streets.

Justice reform of Vigilante justice, that is your option.

Good.

And when the justice system fails to do its job, then what?

what we need is a sheriff in every county
or else we get vigilantes

Only non-whites behave like this. How we know he's a pedo?? He could be a man who refused to rape and kill a girl to enter a gang. Also virtually all men in that country rape their daughters.

i hope this ramps up in 2018

Destiny should be next tbqh

This is exactly why America will eventually perish and get replaced by Mega Mexico

Feel bad for him, but he deserved this and probably worse.

>the justice system can't be corrupted
>the justice system can't be wrong

>rapes 30 girls aged 5 to 10 while HIV positive
>forgiven by the Catholic church
>facing no criminal charges
I completely understand that legal justice is the white man's answer but come on, the fun police really aren't called for in this case.

"We might as well chalk this case up as a suicide. "I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over that, will they? "We heard what this guy had done to those kids, so let's just leave it there."

best police spokesman.

The justice system has been INFILTRATED.

Nice.

>Unironically posting Neonnettle

Guys wtf are his eyes real

This is the fakest news site I';ve ever seen in my life.

Based.

People shouldn't take our institutions for granted. Civilisation isn't fragile, but it's reversible.

He was found guilty. Did you even read the article? It pains me greatly that the Catholic Church would defend this monster

>According to local police, he had been beaten before he was crucified and his genitals had been "removed" and placed in his mouth.

>He also had hot road tar poured onto the top of his head which appears to have been done as "torture" after he was hung up but while he was still alive.

>His robes had been removed and burned on the floor and he had been dressed in rags and had a wooden plaque nailed to his hand that was engraved with the words: "I am no man of God. I am a demon. I will pay for my crimes in hell."

>Police believe that he may have been killed by the violent drug gang known as the "Knights Templar."

>Knights Templar

I've heard of these guys on Sup Forums before. Does anyone have that picture of their ritual with the hooded KKK looking victims?

Kek fuck peddos.

Then find better Mexican sources.

Uh, that's most certainly not a human.

fuck yes when do we start doing this here, BASED MEXICO

got you user

Regime change.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/does-the-mexican-priest-who-allegedly-abused-minors-even-exist-95510
Ok so I searched the guy and am only finding shitty news sites and Facebook pages. About half seem to talk about him being acquitted and the rest are questioning whether he exists. Can someone explain what is going on? I want my vigilantism boner back please, lads.

>Courts are what separate the men from the animals.

>Illegal kills woman with cops stolen gun
>Open and shut case
>Jury: He dindu nuffin because FUCK DRUMPF

YOUR NEXT MOTHERFUCKER

>Feel bad for him
...why?

GO TO BED

The mob does regime change, just like they do vigilante justice.

>There's no such thing as vigilantistic justice. What this is is murder. The justice system exists for a reason. Courts are what separate the men from the animals.
This is true.

Also, Sup Forums has always been a place for defending freedoms, especially individual sexual freedoms. We all know this priest was a good man and was persecuted unfairly by the mob, a bit like someone else who was crucified...

Found the pedo

I'm trying.
So far I have yet to find a single source that supports the claim that he was crucified, and I'm seeing allegations that he may not even exist.

Thanks f.a.m.

Why the west will eventually become like Mexico.

One of the few white men in this thread.

ooh fuck off, where was justice that stopped that pedo when first rape happened? we need more vigilance justice and having fagots like you post replies like your only tells me you're a pedo yourself

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

WHEN WILL YOU STAND UP FOR FIGHT FOR YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN

>anyone opposed to vigilante killings, which have obvious and massive problems, is a paedophile
Do you feel smart?

Pretty based desu

That's Dublin gangland method/style.
I doubt the background.
Should be trial...then it done.

Some catholic website I came across sayid this is fakenews spread by mexican anonymous.

>Sup Forums has always been a place for defending freedoms, especially individual sexual freedoms
Fuck offf pedo or ur next

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To everyone complaining about the corrupt system or what to do if legal justice fails you, the answer isn't to abandon the institution of law that took thousands of years to culminate into what it is today, it's to focus on shoring up and improving the system. If that frustrates you or feels like it takes too long and why should you bother, you probably shouldn't have a say in a system that can determine the fate of millions of people anyway.

Found the pedo.

>neonnettle.com/news/3398-pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified-outside-church

This story is fake news, there are literally 0 sources cited of the man who was hung, and their skin color / complexion doesn't even match at all.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is the board with the lowest IQ in all of Sup Forums, filled to the brim with simple minded neocon/authoritarian assholes who believe anything as long as it suits their agenda or feefees.

His infancy, his early life... His life while young... He never imagined he would become a sicko, a monster, and end crucified for his wickedness. It makes even worse that he was a man of the church. I feel bad for the little kid that he once was, probably getting raped himself, and pushing it forward to other kids, and becoming a sick fuck who actually deserved to die like he did.

I'm inclined to agree it since I have yet to find a verifiable picture of the guy.

Oh, I see, you just think you're funny.

At least in Mexico they don't let rapists and murderers walk free.

lel.

They are useful idiots don't fuck with what our Aryan wizards do here

When I meet this guy in hell I'm gonna torture him some more

The important thing about pf is to stop it. End it. Or preventing it. Find the gene or find the cause. Eliminate it or be ahead of it.

This probably means talking to the offenders. And the worse they are the more you'll probably get.
I would love to curb the worst of the worst, but if keeping them alive, making people come out and talking about their fantasies or urges helps us understand where this comes from i would take it.

Go move there then you stupid nigger.

what if he's innocent though?

There's about a 95% chance this story was invented by some American boomer on facebook.

The picture is probably some cartel killing.

This is all probably some severe mental gymnastics to try and justify the belief that all judges are pedophiles and therefore will not convict real child abusers, possibly because Americans are not intelligent enough to understand evidence and allegations vs fact.

Speaking to reporters, police spokesman Manuel Moreno Rivas said: "This looks like the work of a cartel, so we won't get any answers on this one."We might as well chalk this case up as a suicide."I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over that, will they?"

Yeah that's great and all, but they saved us time and tax dollars. Also he got to see his peers decide
his fate and end his miserable life. I see that as a win-win.

DOTR Coming to America soon

What does the sign say?

If he was caught in the act...
But, everyone deserves a trial.
If guilty...Judge Dredd.

>what if he's innocent though?
A concept that this thread full of non-whites can't seem to comprehend.

That is a goode actor for dredd. And that is a pretty good movie. Wishing for a sequel.

Not to mention the kike "all catholics are pedos" meme.

Calling out your lie, OP. Anyone who starts a thread for the first time will not call attention to this fact, so every thread that begins with 'I don't usually post on Sup Forums' means that they post all the time

it was done by the cartels , the guy probably had a price on his head

pedophile laughs

>neonettle.com
actual fake news site

yup.

A pedophile priest, who was found guilty of raping 30 children while infected with HIV but forgiven by the Vatican, has been found dead outside his church

kill them all and let god sort them out

Justice needs to be served and the justice is nonexistent, so people needs to do it by themselves. Is the correct answer??? No, but in this place is the only way, say whatever if you are pussies but you will know the truth when your becomes like mine.

Did you read the article? He admitted to it. You don't admit to raping 30 girls if you're innocent

>There's no such thing as vigilantistic justice.
There sure is, and you witnessed it. Justice was served.

A boomer or a (((Jew))) for sure!!

lol'd that pic, have on in return

>"social justice"
What did they mean by this?

>Speaking to reporters, police spokesmanManuel Moreno Rivas said:"This looks like the work of a cartel, so we won't get any answers on this one."We might as well chalk this case up as a suicide."

Most Mexican thing I've read in awhile

christians= degenerates

>pedo internet defense force ITT
Fuck off, there is nothing worse in this world. He got off easy to be honest, should've broken every toe, pulled every fingernail, skinned him alive, pulled each tooth and plucked out his eyes.

>1 post by this ID
>obvious fake news story
>70 replies and counting
Sup Forums is lost

I wish some spics would do this to "ethical CP" Tiny.

Papists are absolutely seething right now

In North Dublin City, d7+, if you are caught for this you get you kneecapps nail gunned to a pallet and hoisted up a lampost via horse.
Still a tradition.

Ok yeah linking a Catholic site was dumb, but there is virtually no real looking news article on this it's all clickbait trash. I want to belieb, I really do.

That's mob violence based on scapegoating (inferiority).

I could have agreed with you, before I had a kid. It all changed that day. You may find that you wouldn't want justice, you'd want him erased.

It means they only kill men. Feminist approved! Lol

certainly not fighting for the rights of left handed quasi sexuals.
im pretty sure "social justice" is what is deemed right in "their" society.
not some fruitcake anal bead collecting professors little social bubble