HE FUCKING WON

HE FUCKING WON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoa

Let go of 2016. You republicucks had your fun. Now get ready for mueller time aka 2018

slowpoke.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

>Mueller
it's the same shit. you fags never change and will get BTFO the same way because you're so disconnected from the reality of what's actually happening.

Calm your shit DeShawn Goldbergstein

IT WAS HER TURN!!

Big if true

Its like 2017 all over again

You've been extending the date of Trump's impeachment for a long time.

I'll see you a secret, you're going to keep on extending that date.

IT'S HIS TURN

>Now get ready for mueller time aka 2018
Mueller is going to end up in prison with Hillary. Kek wills it, faggot.

NEVER COME DOWN

Mueller is /ourguy/

IT'S HIS TURN

Once they finish that recount, and persuade the electors to become faithless, Trump is finished.

...and he'll win again.

We are back on track lads, we will make the future FASH

It was one of the happiest memories I have and will tell my kids all about.

Let's not forget that there were 2 years between the Watergate break-in and Nixon's resignation. Only 1 year passed for Donny.

Post more like this, I will make a glorious folder.

Elector votes should be proportional to votes in the states.

> Kek wills it

Don't leave your safe space. Back to the_donald with you

Yeah like in Alabama isn't that right user

Not if they want the lower population states to stay in the union. If they had no say in our nation's political leadership, they would be perfectly justified in leaving the union. If the states voluntarily joined, they may voluntarily leave.

> Has a Nazi flag
> Supports (((Trump)))

The cognitive dissonance is strong on this one

Trump only supported him, grudgingly, when he became the candidate. Trump had to show some support for Moore. He was NOT Trump's guy.

Reminder that Republicans have only won the popular vote ONCE in 24 YEARS

Don't kid yourself user. He barely won 2016 and his approval rating is the worst of any modern president. The fact is that Trump reflects on the Republican party as a whole and losing a deep red state like Alabama is a really bad sign for 2018.

>99% of districts voted Trump

>libs will dispute this

Guys I live in Texas, does it matter if I vote?

Don't kid yourself user. He will win again. He won despite unprecedented numbers of fake votes being cast for Hillary. Virtually NO ONE voted for Hillary. I never met anyone who supported her. Ever. Only stupid Euros on Sup Forums. I am not kidding, her actual votes were close to zero. Just like Obama. NO ONE voted for that nigger. Approval ratings are actually laughable, the media just makes those numbers up to support their own positions. Your low IQ is the main reason that Europeans are Europoors.

Damn straight

Back to plebbit for you

>Tries to make a counterargument
>Can only come up with shitty conspiracy theories that don't make fucking sense

Yep. A true amerimutt. Just because you don't know anyone that voted Hillary doesn't mean no one has. More people voted Hillary than Trump, just deal with it dude. Trump's about to lose bad. This whole 'fake votes' thing is absolutely ridiculous. They have no significant impact.

Hahah who are the dems running again bahaha oj Simpson would landslide the democrats beat candidate habba

>Replying with the same insult

You have to be over 18 to post on here user.

He will win again.
I predict that Nevada and Virginia will go red next election. I dont think New Hampshire or Maine will go red, it will be close though and Maine will split its electoral votes like it did this election.
I don't think another "real republican" McMullin or whoever he was wont run and take away votes.

Yeah this pretty much confirms my previous comment. MOOOODDDDSS!!!

> say " elections are rigged by mexs"
> allows himself to rig the votes for him to win....

Keep on dreaming.

>the American people pick Madame President Hillary Clinton
>300 crusty-ass old rich white men pick dr*mpf
HURR AMERICA IS A DEMOCRACY

Lol. This place will be the Alabama loss x10 once Mueller is done. Nice counterargument btw

>mueller time aka 2017
Muh dossier
>mueller time aka 2018
It'll stick this time!
>mueller time aka 2019
We got him by the balls guise!
>mueller time aka 2020
HE WON REELECTION!?!?!