End Bill Nye - the sold out fake science guy

Meet Bill Nye: a very popular mechanical engineer who plays a climate expert on stage. Bill is a disgracefully sold out left wing political activist and climate whore. He should be publicly discredited and prosecuted for crimes against humanity for disseminating maliciously false climate information for personal gain. With reckless and selfish abandon he poisons the masses with his self-serving pseudo-scientific propaganda.

Finish him in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a useless faggot. Their propaganda is so weak and so are their actors. Complete trash. Satan destroys people.

k

I like him, I don't want to see him DESTROYED, but I want to see him apologize for spreading gay science, and to repent for his crimes on public.

He's ending himself with that shit show not even leftists like. No reason to even bother doing anything

He is a disgrace to the science world.
He literally goes against all biology by saying there are more than 2 genders.
If i were a scientist i'd be pissed.

everything he says is true because it is verifiable by science. you on the other hand need to get your g.e.d in order son.

I'd like to saute his genitals.

yeah this, despite him being a turbo-cuck now I'll still remember him for his old PBS show... even in his reddit AMA he subtly admitted it was the jew producers of the new show that held a gun to his head forcing him push the "my sex junk" nonsense degeneracy.

>only rural and suburban retard voted le drumphfgh

>implying Nye's statements on anthropogenic climate change are wrong

give the guy some slack he literally saved the world by promoting this hit
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

>>implying Nye's statements on anthropogenic climate change are wrong

implying Nye's statements on anthropogenic climate change is right?

>muh vagina has its own vooooiicee
whatever you say

He's not even a scientist
Zero education
Jew

Bill Nye the reptilian spy

Bill Nye, The Save the Whales Guy

mars is experiencing global warming, where are the 7 billion+ humans attributing to this effect?

least intelligent post of all time
inhale a large volume of helium

>anything bill says
>verified by science

Wew Kek

When will you neanderthals realize "leftism" as you call it IS science. We are living in objective reality, you are living in a fantasy world.

>i can't refute your claim, so uh... fuck you!

weak game you got there son, maybe you should have claimed i have a small penis or some other stale jab that would have been funny in the late 90's

Where's your intelligent argument against him?

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

Hi. Shut the fuck up.

>implying they aren't
they are, at least according to NASA... and NOAA... and the EPA... and the DoE... and the majority of accredited universities and institutions in the developed world.

Hey, fuck you idiot. Shut the fuck up. Kek

>"liberals think the only type of global warming is anthropogenic"

nobody is saying this

Bill Nye The Comedian Masquerading as a Science Guy

GeNdEr iS On A sPeCtRuM

Those organizations are corrupted by Atheists and Leftists who made Science Political and Anti-Christian.

i'm just going to assume you're being ironic

meanwhile in reality that's EXACTLY what 99% of liberals are saying... but hey it, it's nice feeling knowing I got you to crack admit your agenda is a crock of shit

All goyims must die

found the sexjunk fan.

Is time relative?

i can promise you that there are no liberals saying that global warming is 100% anthropogenic
they say it is, in our current time, MOSTLY anthropogenic. because that is what the science shows.
literally not a single person on the planet thinks it is entirely anthropogenic.

All their data is disproven or discredited as quickly as they can puke it out.

Mostly the phenomenon u speak of is because the data is being taken out of context and used in a politically manipulative way. Left that is.

so you're telling me that almost every single accredited research institution and organization in the developed world (from oceanography to physics to meteorology to geology) is publishing climate data that is both (1) disproven/discredited, and (2) taken out of context for political manipulation
not only do neither of those options make any sense individually, they also contradict each other

He also is a pedophile and a huge fraud. Hanging is more deserving than a apology.

I don't know about that. Last time I hung out with my usual small circle of friends, two of em were talking positively about him and I had to leave the room before I sperged.