I want to get a gun but not a meme gun. I would go to /k/ but its bluepilled as fuck. Help me out I got $600

I want to get a gun but not a meme gun. I would go to /k/ but its bluepilled as fuck. Help me out I got $600.

>comparing glorious clock to a nig-point

Rock Island 1911, you'll even have cash left over.

DEAGLE

Used 9mm Sig Sauers at a gun show. Excellent, top shelf guns which tend to be strangely underpriced. 600 will get you a good Sig.

or FN57
i have both

Glock 19, CZ p01, a smith and wesson j frame (pre-lock), Ruger LCP II

Should i stick with 45acp or is 9mm the way to go? Box of 50 is about same.

If you want a long gun get a mossberg 500 pump shotgun or an ar15, could also get a WASR-10 AK for about 550

.45 if you get a 1911, anything else just foo foo shit.

fiveseven ammo would be impossible to acquire after SHTF.

Cool weapon though.

Is the sig sauer 22lr any good for 300 CAD?

Only pistols pls.

>I would go to /k/
>posts in wrong forum
Please use this gun to kill yourself

What are you doing with the gun? Home defense? Concealed carry? Pls explain.

>$600
>1911

I would go with a Beagle/Jericho 941, or a CZ P-01 or CZ 75.

It really isn't as bad as Hi-Point, but anyone that buys a Glock instead of an XD without the intent to heavily customize/modify it has no understanding of ergonomics.

Glocks are great. Who the fuck lied to you?

USP .45

As a retard who owns an air pistol with 1911 grips why the fuck would you want anything else, its like touching a pussy I think

>He wasn't in the original thread
Pleb

Glock 20 you fucking nigger

Can I get a rundown?

Like comparing apples to apples

/k/ is shit nao, what happened?

Why is the USP safety so shitty? I want to like it but the gun feels like it was made in Taiwan.

>/k/ blue pilled

/k/ is was redpilled when you fags were still libertarians we just focus on being a weapons board.

as a gesture of goodwill I will tell you the absolute best gun in your price range

t./k/

>buying a premade gun
>not wanting a meme gun
ok so you want to be a faggot but your not a homosexual ???

you need to read up on how different parts fo a gun work then buy different parts and assemble your own gun. and no you dont need parts for 1 gun like a ar15 no thats what (((they))) want you to do. (((they))) also dont want you filing down the restricter plate

Taurus sigma is what you're looking for OP
super unique
also

I got a sig p320, I like it. Glock is always nice.

But if it was me in americlap land I'd go with either mp shield or cz 75 but for concealment glock 43

Some user on /k/ found a site that customized grips. made a thread saying digits and he makes them. user provided. Some time later someone broke into his house so he shot them and the gun got confiscated

Either for 600? If you think that then you have neither.

Get a m&p shield and put the rest into ammo and range time. You don't want to aim like a nigger killing 3 children and miss your target

>$600 budget

are you a big guy? What size are your hands?

I'd suggest getting a fullsize steel frame 9mm.

CZ75B (or D, if you want a decocker option)
Berretta M92
Sig Sauer P226

Your best bet is to go to a local gun store, look at what you like, tell the guy behind the counter that you're looking to purchase your first firearm, and (MOST IMPORTANT!!!) hold everything to test out how it feels in your hand.

Everyone has different sized and shaped hands, and a gun that's wildly ergonomic and comfortable for you might be too big and unwieldy for someone else, or vice versa.

Personally, my CZ75B is the most ergonomic pistol I've ever fired.

9mm. kicks plenty hard, and higher mag capacity.

>get a Walmart tier pistol

Might as well nerf or nothing

wanting higher capacity

get a Glock faggot you literally can't go wrong. if you're buying a gun for protection buy it. if you're buying a gun to be a gun nut by all means get gay with it. 9mm don't let anyone tell you otherwise

>I would go to the most knowledgeable board on the subject but I'm a retard
I don't care which gun you buy as long as you shoot yourself with it.

>Why is the USP safety so shitty?

Don't agree at all.
Perfectly located and easy to manipulate.
Never ever had an issue with durability with an HK.

get a 92FS, since it's 9mm you can get ammo for cheap (you can even use meme .38 special which is also cheap), reliable and good looking gun

I have one of those and I cannot keep the damn thing from rusting. finally gave up and slathered the whole thing in white lithium.

Taurus is shit. I have two PT111 and just upgraded to the H&K VP9 as my carry weapon. MUCH happier. Great handgun for under $600.

kill yourself noguns

Fatboy 1911, doublestack .45, win win

>RIA

>10mm

Glock 19. There's a reason almost every SOF and respected trainer who can choose their own sidearms goes with Glock.

>get a 92FS, since it's 9mm you can get ammo for cheap (you can even use meme .38 special which is also cheap), reliable and good looking gun

you have never seen a 9mm bullet and a .38 bullet. go the the fuck away no guns

>Higher capacity

>Wanting a more available and generally versatile all-around round (inb4 "MUH STOPPAN POWAH)

>More modern design and ergonomics

>etc

1911s are very nice, but more of a collector's thing now. Definitely love my 1911, but it wouldn't be the only gun I own or even the first gun I'd buy.

Agreed. Sigs are fantastic pistols. I'll never forgive myself for selling my old P229.

t.noguns

Get some variant of a cz-75. You’ll shoot great with it.

>with 1911 grips

little babby hands can't handle a double stack

Glocks are NOT a meme gun. They're a great choice for a beginner pistol. If it's an ergonomic 9 millie you want maybe a 92fs is more your taste. Just be sure to get a real beretta and not some Taurus knockoff.

Beretta PX4 Storm. The rotating barrel and the recoil buffer( same principle used in HK P30/P2000) makes shooting it a pleasure.

>Can't keep it from rusting
Should have just sprung for the kimber

Wrong. You clearly don't know that Brazil is known for their amazing firearms industry and Taurus completely reflects that.

USP or CZ75

$600 budget stick to any of the plastic fantastics: Glock, M&P, XD, p320, VP9, etc... They're all essentially the same. Pick the one that fits your hand best.

9mm is your best bet for cheap and plentiful ammo.

For long guns any budget AR will do. They're all the same too. If looking for an AK stick to imports like Yugo PAP's and WASR's. Avoid C39's and RAS's.

Then run the gun until it melts.

get a beretta 92fs its a good a gun

Lps 3 is your best friend

Check my flag I own a single shot air pistol kek

Prove me wrong, faggot. Glocks have shit ergonomics.

CZ P10C

I seriously love my EAA witness. I would recommend anything CZ related tbqh.

I’ve shot HKs, Glocks, 1911s, FNP 9s, and other shit I can’t remember right now and my EAA is easily the smoothest shooter I’ve shot. The FNP 9 is good too, but you really can’t go wrong with the EAA based on price and ease of use.

M&P 2.0 compact. Holds 15 rounds, small enough to carry and is 400 dollars. And it's not a glock.

This guy has given the only good advice in this thread.
Here's a good list of cheap handguns from /k/ if you want to save some money.

I've heard good things about 10mm.

captcha: free road

they always work user. they will never cease to work. pull trigger round goes off there really is no better handgun. also handguns aren't for perfect aim. they are for oh shit moments. rounds downrange to fuck with hitting a quarter

10mm best mm

Checked and saved. Many keks were had.

Hey what are your reccomendations if you've got small-ish hands? For AR too if it makes a difference

FNP .45 with stainless slide. Its basically a 1911 mashed up with a glock.

>dat double stack .45
>muh stopping power
>your fun goes pop pop, my fun goes pow pow.

used Smith and Wesson
model 686+
7 shot .357 revolver
go with 4"
fun to shoot easy to clean and maintain
hard to fuck up
there are other older models
4" .357 medium frame S&W
you could even go with a .38 and save some of the 600 for cleaning acc., holster, ammo.
tons of folks killed or stopped by .38
I picked up a 1970's Smith model 10 in .38 for $110 and it's a great revolver.
Colt would be my choice for the Gucci revolver.
worth every penny. most accurate, least blowback, no trigger work needed out of the gate great weapon. They have a 2" .38 out right now for about $650 brand new.
check backpage under sporting I've bought and sold a few in there good for local/regional there's always some gems

>dat exposed barrel

And berettas are bulky to boot. It’s a meme gun cuz of muh COD.

Happy New Year Britbro!

Also voting for 92fs

>That flag

I was under the impression that only police were allowed handguns, and getting a shotgun is an even bigger hassle than getting one in the UK?

? you have never never fired a glock, Also recommending the XD is nuts. Its Jamomatic marked up Slavshit gun that has not passed a single Police or military trial outside of Croatia.

its paying more money for an H2000. its the worst of the wonder 9s

>Hey what are your reccomendations if you've got small-ish hands?

pistols with single stack magazines

Glocks are good guns though, the ones I've fired have always been accurate and have easy recoil.

Dog Sauer P226. If you can’t afford that, get a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield

You have to decide what you're going to do with it. Are you going to carry it? Is it just for home protection? Is hunting going to be in the future. If you want a pistol, knowing nothing else a glock 17/19 is hard to beat. If you want a rifle, knowing nothing else an ar15 is hard to beat. If you're going hunting just choose some fudd gun and that's that.

JewKiller6ml

I've put over 1000 rounds through my XD without a single issue. The stock trigger is kinda mushy though.
Could just be lucky I guess but I trust it enough that it's my EDC.

nigger you can fire a .38 special on some 9mm with the 92FS being one of the guns that can take it, you won't have the same accuracy and there can be safety concerns, but on a SHTF scenario it's more than ideal that you can use those 2 calibers in the same gun

Thankyou I celebrated by shooting my air pistol at empty cans wishing I could be american

I want to like it, but with regular shelf ammo it's kind of a meme round

/k/ isn't blue pilled, they hate niggers as much as anyone. They just advertise it less.

no you can't .38 is almost double the case length and rimmed. You are a fucking no guns

No. I have two PT111s that I have lovingly care for and put thousands of round through. They jam (stovepipe) like a mother and have caused MASSIVE training scars because I have to pull the mag every freakin time to clear it. S-H-I-T.

Here you go.

>being this new

For smaller hands, there's a whole market out there. A Bersa Thunder .380 (an argentine clone/modernized improvement of the Walther PPK) fits smaller hands great and is extremely affordable. It's also easily concealable if you get a CCW permit. The downside is that it holds 7+1 rounds rather than 16+1 of a gun like the CZ75 or Beretta.

For ARs, it makes no difference. All the pistol grips on ARs will be the same size, what matters is your height and how that relates to the length of the rifle's stock.Your run of the mill AR15 will have an adjustable stock that accommodates almost any body size.

thanks /k/ameraden, I appreciate it. I was going to post that chart but couldn't find it on my laptop. Did you do the Se/k/rit Santa this year?

Woops, it was already posted. Either way, it's a great list.

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

The PPQ is the official gun of the white race.

A pistol to carry or for your house?