There has to be a better solution to the transport of US goods other than having all the fucking roads clogged with...

there has to be a better solution to the transport of US goods other than having all the fucking roads clogged with niggers and dumbass rednecks driving massive machines

we put it in ops butt since its so huge and gaping, since you are a faggot. And then we shoot you out of a cannon

Roads historically have two jobs.
1: Moving economic goods.
2: Moving military forces.

If anything it's people that need to get off most roads.

>be me
>truck driver
>see a car in my rear view speeding and weaving through traffic
>pull over into the left lane and slow down next to another truck, boxing his ass in for a good 10 minutes
>he exits off the highway before he ever gets the chance to pass us

You're just gonna make this thread over and over, until it sticks, aren't you? This is what you're spending New Year's Eve doing.

>be me
>normal driver
>trucks do this to me anyway

we would have supersonic maglev cargo trains by now if conservaSHITS didn't insist on keeping MUH TRUCKS

> OP hates the working class.
> OP hates people who bring his soy milk.
> OP is the eternal faggot.

>maglev cargo trains
No.

We don't have enough cargo with a high enough demand for fast transport to justify maglev for anything but passenger traffic.

spotted the automatic hybrid car driving virgin

But realistically we'd have supersonic maglev cargo trains if niggers and spics weren't draining the budget.

I had no idea maglev could be used for cargo, i mean, seems like it's only a tech made for moving people not massive containers

Never fear, the vast majority of truck drivers will be out of work within 10 years.

Truck lanes. They’re not intercontinental though.

how easy would they be to plunder?
log on the road up in the nz mountains.
empty truck and profit

Lol

pretty easy to plunder probaly just hack the truck and drive off with it,

why don't you come up with a solution you stupid useless fuck

>be me
>see truck driver ahead
>tailgate in the slipstream to save fuel
>slingshot ahead on dual lanes
>sit in front of truck
>tap breaks randomly to scare driver
>come to traffic lights
>driver looking down at me swearing
>look up and just smile
>wait for lights to go green
>give him the finger, mouth fuck you
>drive away
It's fun fucking around with truckies on meth. free heart attacks for all

Actually, there is not. Deal with it faggot. Semis' aren't going anywhere.

are they all really on meth??

is there ever a time when Australians aren't shitposting, even irl?

fully automatic maglev network , being proposed by Thyssen Krupp in 1978 / 79 , refused by us gov / oil industry / kikes ; now operating in Shanghai , China

i dont know how to hack, but i know how to block a road in the lonely mountains where cellphones dont even have coverage

I'm a bit of a grub to be honest mate. I went to bed early last night, got up at 5am and walked around where all of the new years revellers celebrated last night looking for drugs and money.

Found about a quart of weed total, 2 bags of some crystally looking shit, bag of 4 pills with little bart simpson heads on them and 4 packets of ciggies.
Money wise found 40 bucks in loose change and 200 in notes
Have a lot of alcohol as well but dont drink so am selling that to my mates who do.

Oh found about 10 dogs as well and took them to the local lady who looks after lost dogs.
Just came back from driving through the rich area of town with my bro. We had techno music playing really loud, hate it but trying to wake up all of the hungover rich cunts for a laugh

Happy new years burger bros

tfw automated trucks of peace

don't drive like an idiot around a 40 ton truck and you'll be okay

that, or take the fucking bus you retard

Those you Mock are the true builders of America. Not the weakling setting in front of your keyboard.
Suck My........

I like you.

Stupid fuck here think truck drivers are on meth in the US. This ain't the seventies dumb ass.

I don't currently drive, but have a CDL (class A)

How do you think this shit gets to stores?