Open your eyes cucks. Western comic books are obliterating manga these days...

Open your eyes cucks. Western comic books are obliterating manga these days. There are far more superior artists pushing the boundaries of print media, meanwhile your hello-kitty idols pump out the same old art work. Always black and white, no real higher artistic standards, and worst of all; everyone draws people the same way. Plain and simple. Manga might have been hot shit 30 years ago, but now its just a heap of the same old tired recycled styles trying to scam you on quantity over quality. Sure, $100 dollars can buy you a shit ton of McDonald's, but why not have a world-class steak instead.

>capeshit

More capes for you closet pedos.

When westerners start doing this I'll come back

I'm openly a lolicon you faggot. Don't insult me, you fucking gaijin.

Literally the only good ongoing big two comic right now is Moon Knight.
The rest is just sub-par movie tie-ins.

The only western artists superior to any mangaka is Don Rosa.

>I'm openly a lolicon
No you're not.
You're openly a lolicon on the internet.

You are the whitest piece of shit for using "gaijin". When youre done fucking your younger sister, read a really graphic novel.

My parents know about it because they found my Cirno artwork.
Dude, I'd like to fuck my younger sister more than anyone, believe me, but I've got no interest in edgy western trash. I prefer edgy Japanese trash, because it's trash with cute girls in it.

(you)

Why you bait

I don't understand

Do what? Draw a vague barren landscape? Is that really the pinnacle of manga these days? Who can draw dirt the best?

>DC is busy doing derivative Batman wankery
>Marvel is pushing shit characters to sell garbage to movieonly fags
>Image is full of SJW losers with uninspired "graphic novels" that literally no one buys because they fucking suck
>the other companies are irrelevant
Literally crashing without survivors.
Not even Morrison-sama can save the industry.

Comic books fucking suck dude

Wow, he killed a dinosaur. Such great storytelling.

>capeshit

It's more artistically relevant than the same old exaggerated manchild superhero garbage from the West. There's a reason the comic books themselves sell next to nothing compared to manga, many reasons actually.

At least post something good like Habibi by Craig Thompson you fucking underaged child

>My parents
NEET Pedos should anhero

>he can't see it
I wasn't talking about the art, user

But I won't, and you can't make me. I'll be fapping to kids getting fucked by women with cocks while you slowly kill yourself working long hours just to eat some shitty food.

>working long hours just to eat some shitty food.
I fucking love my job, work normal hours and earn more than average. Enjoy your virgin NEET lifestyle faggot, you're a detriment to us all.

>posting Image garbage

Hideous. There are plenty of great western comics, but this capeshit you're posting isn't among them.

I allready pointed out your pederastry. It seems its just skewed towards asian children.

Oh, I will enjoy. And you're right about the faggot part, I do swing both ways. Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass sometime.

Why is everything brown, yellow, or yellowy-brown?

>pederasty
user we have the internet. If you're unsure about the definition of word you can just take the time to google it. We can wait.

Nah he's right, although it's not really my biggest preference I don't mind /ss/. I may be open minded but nothing beats a good old pussy.

In general, manga>

Comics have gone down the path of pandering garbage.

But I'll take this to a vast majority, anyway of the week.

>/ss/
>/straight shota/
I think you would benefit from doing a bit of googling yourself, user.

I wish you knew something about western comics...

>pederasty
Look, he read some historical fiction or some DEEP comix and found a fedora level insult that he can't even get right, cut him some slack.

Yes, I said I fap to straight shota. Did I stutter?

Edgy google burn. Reminds me when yahoo first came out.

Pederasty is not /ss/

I wish you could post something actually, you know, good being a comic fan and all.

So how many cape movies will there be this year, and will you see them all?

I don't wish anything about you, because I don't care about you.

Unironically this.

Honestly jobs are easier than you think. Get one and you'll have a much better time.

>western comic industry
>doing anything besides going broke

*anyday, christ

Well, technically I read it for the shotas, but I can see how it's a stretch of the definition. That guy is an idiot though, thinking people here give a single shit about normalfag insults.

>I am still a retard but lolnewfags eh?

Please post more browns oranges and blues, its like looking at an INTRO TO MAKING MOVIE POSTERS 101 coursework.

I've always though preacher was garbage

Murder! cannibalism! a kid with a deformed mouth! Killer hillbilly familes! God gets killed OMG LOOK AT HOW EDGY WE CAN MAKE THIS!!!.

everyone kept recommending it left and right and I thought it was trite shit

posting something actually good

Fusions can have such lovely results.

>call us cucks
>post capeshit

Also, capeshit doesn't have cute girls, therefore Manga 7 x Capeshit 1.

No but on a serious note, I really do fucking hate work, and I actually doing nothing, even though that seems to be an unpleasant pastime to a lot of people who are NEETs. My favorite thing to do as a kid was walk around and think about stuff, and I still enjoy that more than anything else. Yeah, I tried the whole "having a full life and interacting with other people in a healthy way" thing. Not really to my taste, I found it boring and I always wished I was back at home doing nothing. Maybe it's because having all the time in the world was normal for me my entire life, but I want no less out of life. Every second spent doing work for some other guy is a second wasted that I could have spent thinking about stuff I like. And yes, I'm selfish. No shit.

>I've always though preacher was garbage

It was.

Youre right, anything more than black and white past the cover you might break into seizures.

What is black humor.

I see the way you toss the word "edgy"like it means something means you're probably too young in the first place.

Fucking anything with violence or risque material will be called "le edgy xD".

I think most comic books are generally more formulaic. Comics just feel like people drawing pictures of cool shit that other people find cool. I don't think any comic book fans will feel a whole lot more connection than that. I think manga has a lot more oppurtunities to be personal, both for the author and the reader.

Sup Forums here, just because our board is plagued with crossboard shitposting doesn't mean you need to do it to others. Also, Saga sucks.

Someone please post proof of manga that is better than western comics. So far its been loli and a bland wasteland. Where's your examples?

google it fag

>Everything in preacher was over the top violence for the sake of shock value and pushing the edge for no reason. That makes it 'edgy' and it was shit

go read something artistic and with thought put into it like habibi by Craig Thompson

I don't think you'll ever find yourself convinced if you limit the debate to production quality

Now the truth comes out. This is a stealth rec thread. OP wants to be recommended some top-notch manga to """convince them""" that manga is worthwhile (they already believe this, but they will pretend otherwise in order to receive free recs).

Pic related is what I would use to convince someone that comics are worthwhile, but I don't have anything like this for manga.

I liked Preacher for the character writing and the comedy. All the violence and edge had a reason, it was trying to make you laugh.

Whether it worked or not is subjective of course but it goes deeper than just shock value, hell it's not like Millar wrote it.

I hope you're not posting Crossed as an example of "good" western comics.
Plus my problem with the majority of capeshit is how much nothing even matters. How many "Death of X" and "X turns evil" storylines have happened even before it returns to the status quo? It's like Dragonball if Dragonball characters were used as setpieces to tell a story by fifty different writers.

Still worthless babble. The world of Preacher is entirely self aware on the ridiculousness. Even with the subject matter and the violence, it never took itself too seriously. It was simply a bizzare, irreverent, and fun adventure.

Using the word "edgy" means fucking nothing. I could slap that label on any popular manga like Berserk.Having over the top violence and rape such to show how dark and brooding a world is something only jittery preteens would find to be good.

pretty much why cape shit is bad... everything will just keep going on forever but nothing really interesting happens so as not to break the status quo

How many layers of elitism are you on right now, sir?

I'm still waiting for DC to give Kohei a call and ask if he wants to do a Hero Academia/Titans (or Justice League) crossover. The Attack on Avengers thing was such shit and DC has been pretty crossover friendly lately.

This. Don't be a shot, OP.

This is a good thread.

no matter how well draw or colored or comics are, they're written like fucking shit

except watchmen ofc

Amen

The K-On manga >>>>>>>>>> any Western comic ever made, fight me.

Meanwhile

>mods deleted the suicidal user's thread
>let this cuckcalling capeshit crossboarder thread stays alive

What kind of visions does the mods have for this board?

I agree with moon knight, but you should try superman of china. That shit is fun as fuck

They don't watch anime neither read manga. Having a comic thread pleases them.

K-on is dogshit.

That can't be real. That has to be an edit.

>giving out a speech or an essay mid-jump
>still lands on time

So this.. is the power of western comics.. woah

It's fucking real

Is this the loli thread?

VNs (and some manga) pull that shit, too. It's not like it's a 'western-exclusive' thing.

Yes

I hope it becomes one soon

Dear Sup Forumsmblr,

Sup Forums does have c/a/peshit, you know. Pic related is one of them.

So THIS is the POWER of WESTERN comics!