What do you like about her?

What do you like about her?

Her legs.

nothing shes shit

That face

Her voice

Everything. She's perfect to me. I understand all of her actions and motivations perfectly. I just want to hold her hand and tell he she's completely right to act the way she does.

This, mostly. I don't know how Arararararagi could resist such an alluring voice.

Her humor. She's actually one of the funnier characters.

I like when she BTFO's that teacher, and all of her interactions with kaiki

Admitted by best girl to be the next cutest thing.

I like the outfits she picks out

nothing.
i can't stand girls

Second post, best post

Her unabashed shittiness

I appreciate that she didn't bend over for the faggot MC like all the other girls. It's a refreshing thing to see a girl in a harem who doesn't fall for the MC for no good reason.

that she became a good girl in the end

Everything
She is literally me if i were a girl.

She's cute and nothing else.

HanaKana's voice acting in that classroom scene in Nadeko Medusa was good.

>for no good reason
Of all the haremshit threads you could've to post this in, you chose the one featuring an MC that bothers to establish said good reason to have these relationships and tries so hard that the story goes on to punish him for it repeatedly?

He's saying exactly that you retard

No he isn't, considering Nadeko's entire character is that she causes all problems in her own life for no good reason. The MC himself almost has nothing to do with it even.

>she causes all problems in her own life for no good reason

She's not causing problems for herself for no reason, user. She's just a kid who is growing up and facing the challenges normal kids (especially girls) her age face. She's got a crush on an older guy and boys her age are starting to notice her. She's simply navigating through those challenges as best she can. Ultimately this leads to the problems we see manifest, but it's not like they are on purpose by anyone, especially nadeko.

>She's not causing problems for herself for no reason, user.
Yeah, she is. That's not me hating on her character, that *is* her character. She refuses to confront things head-on so she takes a nonsensical roundabout approach to everything and self-deludes herself into thinking that she has actual problems, when she doesn't and could just stop being a backwards bitch whenever she wants - and doing that would result in her living relatively happily. Kaiki follows a similar mental process (though it's not as extreme as hers, and it's not fully elaborated on until Suruga Devil), that was part of the parralel going on there.