#NorthKorea

Breaking: During his New Year speech #NorthKorea Leader Kim Jong Un declares his country as a nuclear power. He states he has a nuclear button at his desk with the entire #US mainland within reach #GINews

Based Kim.

I was waiting for this thread...

BUMP
shit's about to get real.

Kim is on our side.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Not an argument. Do you have a foreskin?

Could this be the happening I have been waiting for?? I was expecting a before Christmas happening but I will take this instead.

Kim is the ultimate badass. Even with the entire world trying to stop him, he manages to stand up against the imperialist US government.

BASED KIM

Neither is your post. It's a collage made by a child with no concept of statecraft or history.
I dont want to school you jr., I'm just here for the happening.
And none of your damn business.

LA! LA! LA! Hollywood!!!!!!

well yeah. n korea has only had nukes for 11 years

SEOUL, Jan. 1 (Yonhap) -- North Korea's state media has mentioned Russian President Vladimir Putin before Chinese President Xi Jinping when it called out the names of foreign leaders who sent its leader Kim Jong-un New Year's cards, an indication that diplomatic relations between the neighbors remain strained.

The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) enumerated a list of foreign heads of state, political leaders and prominent figures from all over the world in the article published Sunday, only by their titles and not revealing their names.

you have the list?

>D00m
Fucking love your ID

Please be prothetic. Green amphibian wills he pushes button within 2 weeks

No

why are manlets always so insecure

putin?

Based kim. I hope hee saves the world by nuking us. Let's be honest with ourselves Sup Forums, we kinda deserve it tbqh