For the sake of the entire universe, his work MUST be allowed to continue

For the sake of the entire universe, his work MUST be allowed to continue

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ
t7.rbxcdn.com/d086d10e5652529e26ee4d17f7aefdd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I Strongly Disagree.

Fuck the universe then, it doesn't get to violate the NAP anymore than anyone else. It can get off it's high and mighty ass and shut the fuck up about fucking entropy. I'm a mortal, I'll die long before this universe collapses. I don't give a shit about some gay bullshit that has nothing to do with me.

>the NAP
the what now

>A teen came up with a better solution.
No, they're a race of retards.

Non Aggression Policy
Just because it would be really convenient for you to have something doesn't mean you get to have it, if it doesn't belong to you. If they won't give it to you, you don't get it.

I really liked Kyubey it was one of the most interesting characters other than Homura. And given the situation the universe was in, it was justified in it's actions.

Technically speaking, it wasn't a better solution. It resolved the problem at a noticeably slower rate.

Homura's solution is shit

libertarian autism

He's referring to Madoka's rewriting of the universe.

how would Homura react to learning that Madoka is straight?

Post more violent Kyuubey deaths

Childhood is idolizing Madoka.
Adolescent is thinking Homura makes more sense.
Adulthood is knowing Kyubey makes more sense.

Suicide, probably. That or rape.

That looks more like a cricket uniform.

Okay then, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Since when do Human Rights matter to Aliens?

He still has to respect them, just as human hunters and fishers are supposed to follow conservation laws.

>since when do human rights matter to aliens
now

No, he really doesn't. What's going to enforce them? His own species? They're a hive mind.

The universe doesn't matter.
>NAP
Reddit morality.
Human rights don't exist, they're a humanist meme.

>tfw you live in an anarcho-capitalist utopia and a space rodent demands you sign a contract for him, violating the NAP so you rent a McDeath Star to obliterate his entire spiecies

>implying that someone in main cast is straight
>PMMM
Yeah right.

>When you buy up all the land around prime witch gathering spots and kill any passing magical girls for their Grief Seeds because fighting on your personal property violates the NAP

Mami is straight

You sure about that one?

>implying that there is anything impure about motherly instincts
dishonor on the next 100 generations of your family's descendants, user

I dont think motherly instincts include fucking your daughter every day.

DELET THIS

>>>/jail/

How good was the show at portraying all the guns that Homura used?

Non-aggression principle, not policy. You are just about right otherwise. The initiation of force is immoral, either through violence, violence against property, coercion, fraud, or any other means.

I'm not sure if defamation violates the NAP, but you still should not lie either way.

Why didn't Madoka just listen?

was quite complex and accurate tbqh. They display the technique of gun kata really well in rebellion

I like this but it still bothers me that the artist was one year off. She was 20 last October.

wtf, too real

She should be thankful now that she gets to drink Homura's love juice, which, is to say, is much more tasty and healthy.

but you need to be 21 to drink in murrica

>yuri for ants

She says 20 in the comic though

>When you send the apple death squads to destroy the magical girls who violated the NAP by having their magic pass over your private property

Dark energy will end the universe in 20 billion years while we still have enough energy to live for over 10^14 years (10^90 if you count black holes).

>builds herself a lesbian harem of all magical girls ever
>straight
Homura is probably less gay than Madoka.

This is accurate and you know it

It's like you actually set out to make your post as bad as humanly possible by all conceivable metrics
Bravo

>No Kyoko x dad

You're not even trying.

Sometimes I honestly feel like I'm the only Kyoko fan on Sup Forums.

She is the most shallow and poorly designed character after all.
Shit eating a lot trait.
Shit weapon.
Shit backround.
If she didnt exist nothing would change for the overall plot of the show.

>You didn't think it would be that easy did you?

For a second there Kyoko, yea I kinda did.

Here's your (you)

She has the most versatile weapon out of all the magicals.

>close range
>long range
>chains

Spear >>> sword in real life. A sword is a backup weapon.

Speak is a group formation weapon. Its pretty easy to go past a spear in 1v1 and the spear becomes useles.

The problem is that those teens had emotions and thus empathy. If you can actually use magic, you probably can find solutions for your problems that don't involve horrible sacrifices and torture. QB's race didn't give enough of a fuck about the girls' well being, maybe because they're certified autists or maybe because from their point of view it was like getting free energy from killing insects.

Kyuubey pls fuck off we don't want what you're selling

Wew, how about no. Any sword user would get destroyed against a spear user unless the spear user was below average and the sword user was a master. Even on samurai champoo the main characters got destroyed by the spear user girl.

QB is one of my favorites villains or whatever he is.

>But muh bow and arrow

If you close in on a bow user they're dead and you have the choice to throw a spear and carry multiple.

Not the same guy but the woman in Samurai Champloo didn't use a regular spear, it was more like a halberd.

>But muh guns

When you're fast enough to block bullets with your weapon that doesn't matter and you're at a major disadvantage in close quarters.

>a clumsy heavy version of a spear

Thanks for proving my point.

Also 1v1 the spear destroys pretty much any hand to hand weapon. The only reason people carried swords is because they weren't as hard to travel with.

No. A lot of us love Kyouko. I would very much like to hug her or give her a belly rub.

2/2
Kyoko can break her magic spear down and carry it around no problem.

The halberd is far more versatile than the regular spear, is better suited for 1 vs 1. Besides, more complicated halberds are for bringing down horses or shit like that, but hers was basically a sword on a stick.

There's only one way to seriously hurt someone with a spear, and trying to block a sword with a spear is inviting it to break.

The universe can go bust for all I care.

I just want her to be happy.

easily my favorite character design of the megucas.

>fast enough to block bullets
Then shes going to generate so much energy to make a black hole and get sucked into it.

There are other planets.

Spears had metal ridges on them keeping them from being broken by swords and a spear is definitely better than what she was using.

You're also in the mindset that a sword user would be on offense at any time against a spear user. You realize a sword user has to make large sweeping motions when they attacks and a spear user can go from aiming at your head to a completely different point midswing in like a millisecond? Yea you can stab with a sword but guess what? You're going to be out ranged.

Earth was the most optimal for them because, for them, it's full of diseased maniacs.

attack*

A sword is a clumsy weapon compared to a spear.

There's bound to be hormonal teenagers somewhere else in the universe.
Hell go nuts and start cloning humans and terraforming giant human farms.

What moral difference would be in using other planets?

Seeing as I probably hang around more girls than everybody in this entire thread put together I think you can take my word for it when I say Kyoko Sakura is the full package.

Mami nagi is much better at complimenting each others strenghts and weaknesses.

Yea but how often does she have silky smooth red hair?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ

Kyubey AnCap edits when?

I honestly don't think you even care. Why bother even asking?

So when the hell are we getting another movie? Didn't we already get previews a long time ago.

>Not posting best Homur_

t7.rbxcdn.com/d086d10e5652529e26ee4d17f7aefdd4

No, I'm not saving that.

Date her regardless.

I wonder if they expect me to wait 10+ years for it. I definitely will do it but I won't be happy.

That's not how it works buddy.

If girls (magical girls especially) are going to trust somebody else with their heart they must both have feelings for each other or else they risk breaking them.

>love is giving someone the power to hurt you but trusting they won't

I think the dynamic of having a secret like "were all magical girls" that would make it more likely that they fuck each other without strong feelings just because they're outsiders to the outer society.

I actually never thought about that but I very strongly agree. Normal humans will never be enough for them now that they've ascended into Mahou Shoujo.

If I was magical I'd be absolutely disgusted if humans looked at me let alone tried to touch me.

Eh, I'd rather have everything as it is.
Anything would ruin what they did with Rebellion.

K i l l Y o u r s e l f N e r d R e b e l l i o n W a s G o o d

I think they were implying Rebellion would be ruined with the sequel.

That's even worse! I one hundred percent want another anime now specifically because of how rebellion ended.

It'd be nice, m8.

I was thinking about what my favorite Madoka song was the other day and I realized just how good the soundtrack actually is. I honestly don't think very many anime if any can compete with the soundtrack to this series.

I fully believe Madoka was the last great anime to be released. I wonder how long it'll be before we get something else as great as this series.

Episode ten was probably the best single episode in anime history.