How to stop touching myself to Hillary Clinton?

I have a serious problem.
Ever since I've been following Hillary's campaign I've grown very strong desire to rub one off every time i see her on CNN or MSNBC. Its gotten so bad that ive been taping
photographs of her in that sexy blue pant suit onto all my neices barbie collection which she sent be after she grew out of them last year.
I dress them into little blue pants suits and pretend to be Bill and talk dirty and have little plays but Its getting so bad now that my life is falling apart. I lost 3 jobs in the past 8 months due to my addiction. It started getting BAD when I would bring her to work and hide her in the restroom behind the toilet paper and AT LEAST 3 times a shift i would go into the restroom at my job at Popeye's and reenact little skits where she would own Donald on televised debates. One afternoon during December my Female boss offered me a ride home and I agreed because it was fairly snap chilly out side so I agreed. I left my doll on the passenger seat it must have slipped out of my pocket as i was hopping out of the SUV. I was never able to build up the courage to return to work the next day. I feel like the doll is sucking my chakra energy dry because i haven't been able to get any motivation to get another job.

I need advice Anons

PLEASE!!

Any advice would be a blessing

stop punching her, bill

Don't use lube. You'll stop after it starts bleeding.

thanks user

sick of these fucking dumb threads

>How to stop touching myself to Hillary Clinton?

stop looking in the mirror you narcasistic whore.

Consider suicide, faggot.

use 80 grit sand paper instant stop. If you keep going check into mental hospital.

kys fag.

Anyone got a picture of her since Christmas? Is she wheelchair bound like Johnny Mac?

>lusting after HRC
redditors will never understand this feel

>Rub one off

?

Rub one out
Jerk off

You sound like a retarded female I know who once said 'roll one out'

You can't stop jerking off because you're literally 14. Fuck off

Fabricated and homosexual

You should ask Bill.

>pretend to be Bill and talk dirty

You're doing it wrong.

Your a reporter that's going to write an article about how Sup Forums is fetisizing hilldog aren't you?

Robbin?

I found a nice Hillary Clinton blow-up doll on Amazon the other night.

Wanna try that instead?

that is the great power of an old demon

Turn the sound on.

Please just keep touching yourself. You should not breed and pass your genes to the future.

I dare you to not get turned on by this.

god bless america