Wheres the best place to look for a job? I really want to change this year

Wheres the best place to look for a job? I really want to change this year.

Pest control is really big is Australia is it not? Maybe try that.

try indeed dot com

indeeds garbage. gumtree or seek is better

Fucking shit. Try your local employment office in your city op

wow, i know that feel.
Go on jobseeker.org to find something you might like.

hi are you gril?

Start a business. Find need. Fill it.

TFW you are your own boss, girlfriend and God.

fack off cunt I'm on a smoko !

Where are you located? I could give you some practical advice that isnt platitudes from boomers or drivel from upper class uni students

North Brisbane

come logan way, I'll sort you both out

>tfw live next to an industrial estate
>tfw it's full of closed down small-medium size factories
>tfw only closed because the rent was too high
>tfw totally prime place to set up some kind of small business
>tfw but the rent is too high
>tfw unemployment is high because factories are closed
>tfw council get great idea
>tfw build more factories the same size right next to them and rent them out
>tfw then pull down the old factories, rebuild them and also rent them out
>tfw only reason it was done was to (temporarily) lift the unemployment figure
>tfw they actually charge more rent for the new builds because those materials weren't paid for with buttons
>tfw this just means less people use them

How do these brainlets make it so far in life, to be allowed to make these decisions, when they have such a short term way of thinking about things? All they had to do was temporarily lower the amount of rent and then suddenly hundreds of jobs have opened up.

What is your interests? Work and education history?

Also like be honest, are you like a pussy or a weirdo? This advice will be tailored for you so be honest

>t. Ivan Milat

TFW Browns Plains

not weird bit of a pussy though worked at Coles for one year stacking shelves and have a mate willing to lie and say I worked in IT for him.

epic! kekistan meet up when?

30 y/o shut-in schizoid here. Dropped out of highschool in 2003, never had a job, don't drive, etc.

It's so hard for me to make changes in life. I have lifting, cardio and healthy eating down, but I still don't want to leave the house or be around normies. I get some gibs for being a schizoid, but I dont know how I can survive on $24,000/year when my parents are gone.

Whose gona hire a HS dropout perma NEET with a mental disorder that isnt allowed to drive?

Alright

Get a job asap, like any job, you don't have to really work there that much casual at Coles, fucking McDonald's. In a retail shop, that is your first hurdle here. The lying on the resume isnt a half bad idea, make sure you have the practice and ability to pull it off. Then move on to getting a decent one

Take a step bad and have a look at the area you live in and the jobs it facilitates and then be pragmatic about the choices you make

Look at gumtree if you are after a trade sort of job, or a job with a small business, this will probably be the most fruitful, seek and newspapers are more for corporate and larger businesses, it will be harder to get a job on seek but the job might be a bit better

You don't really get jobs through job listings on the internet, the amount of effort you put into internet job seeking is better off put into trying to get a job through friends, families and old colleagues

Go down the pub, be clean shaven and wear decent shoes, have a decent handshake. Look for a job down there on a Friday afternoon

Once you get an interview, make sure your fucking clean shaven, I cannot emphasis this enough, look the interviewer in the eye, firm handshake and don't stutter

You can work for disability work providers. Honestly you will probably do something mundane for 8 hours, 1 day a week, but it won't effect your disability payment because it's such a low amount of income but it will make your income jump to Like 30k/year

My cousin & his wife and kids came from Puerto Rico to escape the hurricane devastation 3 weeks ago.

He found a job as a truck mechanic with the dump trucks, starting at $15/hour.

If you don’t find work, it’s because you’re not really looking or wanting to work.

Welfare leach.

Oh I didn't realize USA and Australia have the same job opportunities fuck off you fat retard.

I'd agree with you

But fuck, it's hard to get a job in some places in Australia, really fucking hard. So many dead industrial and agricultural towns

Those people already said they cant help me

I think I figured out why you can’t find a job: Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
Niggers use this same strategy to stay on welfare.

Be a NEET until civilization collapses into war, or Jesus returns. The storm is coming OP