Times square crowd looks staged

Times square crowd looks staged.
False flag soon?

Crowd looks full of crisis actors ready to go.

have you ever been to the times square? how could this be staged or faked.

times square is always packed

of course not, these false flag idiots never leave their bedroom lest they be bodysnatched by whatever alphabet agency they're most afraid of at any given moment

look at the cam feeds. big open spaces, crowds in small groups. not like previous years.

They stopped the huge crowds over safety concerns. I asked about this when I was in times square yesterday

t. East coast annon

>NBC arrives in an armored truck

be witness.

idk but I hope so.

maybe they will overlay some CGI.

When do the fireworks start?

You couldn't pay me enough to be there tonight

its -18 degrees who the fuck wants to watch some lights blink with no beer and no bathrooms in -18 deg temps?

think i just spotted some antifa goons on the webcam

theres no beer either?

Rolling for a false-flag, and trump suspending democracy

>freezing weather
>need to show up 9 to 12 hours early to get a good spot
>can't move or you'll lose your spot
>can't piss or shit for the entire time

>just so you can see some Disney approved pop stars and watch a giant disco ball be lowered

Normies man, I swear.

put me in the screen cap

I wonder how the cardstand is doing these days.

It would make sense for them to stage something then blame it on Iran. All the incidents in 2017 alone would be setting the stage for something bigger. Never put it past the Jew World Order.

Me too

probably cause they want to be able to act if something happens rather than wade through thousands of people

>D-Von, get the tables
Kek

its literally a picture of a stage. of course its staged.

thank you user, atleast someone appreciated that ;)

>freezing cold
>surrounded by mongrels
>confined to literal livestock fencing
>only views are fag on stage or LED advertisments

Is there anything more normie you can think of?

Again this thread shows the level of retardation that has infested pol please please please kill yourself op

Where's a link? I need to see cold people on live stream

I always thought this place was packed. Everyone is cordoned off like they are at a military parade or something

Hmm, good offer from T Mobile on the big sign,
Wish we had something like that here

i was in a massive crowd of muzzies watching the fireworks in london earlier. you gonna let them scare you?

we never actually enter a new year

the retards who go to this are from NJ and Long Island. People in the city avoid it like the plague. It's too friggin cold, even for retarded suburban zombies.

What's the significance of the long yellow balloons?

LOL, fuck going out for this...
Pic related

So have you actually started believing that Islam is a religion of peace and that any terrorist attack is a false flag? This seems to be a recurring theme around here.

They wouldn't attack their own, not on that scale at least.

>In b4 'b-but they kill other muslims all the time in the desert'

This isn't the desert, they know that infiltration takes all of them working together to subvert its host nation just as Judaism does.

i dunno if ur right but u make an interesting point

fine work, detective retard

+1,000,000,000

wtf i thought it would be a lot more crowded than that

blast from the past
how many years has it been?

those are planet fitness new years hats

Long Island checking in. On the way. I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Im not sure.
Wasnt that back in 2011 or so?
so about 7 years roughly.

theres not more then 10000 there, i counted them

what part? im in florida former li'er nassau

Makes sense.

It's not the muzzies it's the degeneracy of this year worship

the long yellow and blue balloons appear to be adverts for "Planet Fitness", a sports club franchise. Those are their corporate colors.The shape is that of a chad cock.

>Please stay in your designated 'fun-areas'
Looks boring as fuck

This seems plausible. Blame muslim brotherhood (the new improved ISIS) Claim Iran is funding/harboring.
Fuck around and start WW3.

They are targets, easier to shoot at

nothing is going to happen. pick up a book or something. boy its getting late better sleep now. yes. sleep now.

All the purple everywhere.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS??????????????

Hope they try something, might finally get them labeled for what they are...terrorist.
Disney World?
he says with a natsoc flag
that flat earth, man I swear they get me every time

judgment

diamond (33)

"judgement"

Too long fellow user, too long.

Purple Revolution

It's not the muzzies, it's fucking -20 c outside with the windchill.

Pic related

Pound Free Balochistan, lol

I'm just interested to see if there will be major groping attacks in europe

Local fox news just said “millions in time square”. Why would they say that?

>I'm just interested to see if there will be major groping attacks in europe
Me too user

Because there are millions of people there... are you retarded?

The same threads every year, heh

Not in Times Square.

It's just a few rows of mannequins and sex dolls.

Shi’a Iran wouldn’t back Sunni Muslim brotherhood bro

>getting comfy for the false flag that will kick off the next world war

they brought out neil diamond to sing sweet caroline. this mus be a coded signal.

And this was never a concern before? In all the years since 9/11 we just decided to change it this year?

It's ten degrees. Not much colder than in previous years.

Anyone else notice all of the China Bank scarves in the crowd? Being worn by what looks like either Chinese people or Koreans?

There would normally be an enormous crowd. When you have a million people all pressed against each other it's quite warm.

There are maybe 10-30 thousand in those video feeds.

mariah will bring out 6 million to the crowd.

If there's a false flag it's going to be the Canadian Security Intelligence Service who does it because the CIA and FBI are under too much heat and are waaayyy too pre-occupied with inner struggles. Although they may just do it anyways. BUT it's most likely going to be CSIS because the deep state in America is inter connected with the deep state in cananda and their depending on them to pull stuff like this off.... Th moment Trump got elected.... CSIS went on OVERDRIVE arresting Trump supporters ALL OVER CANADA and got them on ANY non-sense they could find, hate speech was how they got most of them. CSIS is pulling off false flags with the American deep state but also doing it on their own.... WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK FALSE FLAGS ARE GETTING SLOPPY? THINK.

OMG IM IN THE PICTURE!

Amazing

>phonefagging

Is this really what Sup Forums deteriorated to? Nu=Sup Forums is the worst thing that could ever happen...

Canada is not going to do shit. You will stay irrelevant. Fuck off leaf

nope, just CNN doing what they do: #FAKENEWS

>in just a few minutes it will no longer be the current year

why am i nervous? i dont want the world to end yet

30 minutes

Dude CSIS is assisting the American deep state in orchestrating false flags... DEEP STATE FUNDING IS CUT OFF BY TRUMP. Canadian intelligence is the new monetary source of the terrorist attacks going down around the world. Their using Canada to fund the new string of false flags. Of course CIA is still in charge of the show but CSIS is giving financial and logistical assistance to the CIA to pull off attacks

>Playing the guitar with gloves on.

Everyone knows you guys are faking this shit and lip syncing. Can we please just stare at the fucking ball for the next 5 minutes.

i lol'd

Makes too much money.

Was there a large attack on Christmas? No.

Looks like a false flag incoming to me. Keep it bumped.