I went out for the first Time in months and i'm disgusted

So many fucking interracial couples. Everywhere you fucking look there's an interracial couple

Black White

Black asian

Asian White

Arab White

Indian White

Im so disgusted by thèse degenerates. 3/5 of the couples i saw were fucking interracial for fuck sake.

>Pic related is my sister and her friends,had to protect her identity

This world is disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine. That could’ve been you in the photo, but you’re here alone posting on Sup Forums

>waaaaahh people are doing things I don't like! Therefore we need to introduce an authoritarian state! What could possibly go wrong?
The post

Well i walked through the inner city home tonight after celebrating. Everyone i saw was either a Sandnigger or Nigger, the only other Germans i saw were racetraiting whores.

Germany has fallen. The West has fallen. Send help.

OP: lefty pol larping as angry right wing virgin.

i think the most important take away from this is that you weren't a part of a couple, you're a loner who stays home most of the time

Where were all the Germans. Im not even kidding, I didnt see any Germans. What the fuck happened to my country in such a short time.

You think she is dating an asian?

they're probably staying inside for fear of all the trucks on the street.

I want Korea to nuke this place. Let it burn

So are you jew

Hitler was right

Honestly ask yourself this: would you be bothered by that picture had it been a white dude? Seriously, because if only the dude's blackness bothers you, then you are beyond a cuck. But if instead, you can abstract on a higher plane and see that what is really wrong with that picture is the fact that those women are entitled asinine cunts, ignoring 80% of men as they ride the cock carousel only to hit the wall and settle with a beta cuck and still feel like the world owed them something. Our gynocentric society has fucked over the majority of men, black and white. Join MGTOW. You can still be against miscegonation, no one really cares about that.

Also, this is Why MGTOW hates these tradthots. They're milking the same betas that brought us this gynocentric society. Go your own way and let this system go to hell. Run for the hills bruder.

cheer up, you might get to fight in the greatest war that has ever been, which will decide the fate of your species, are you not honored?

>first time in months
>nice try shlomo
>sage
>let it die

if it was a white dude i'd call them whores. if it's a nigger they are coal burning whores. One is worse than the other by a bit.

Yes he was. I felt like walking through a city in a far away land.

Gods why have you forsaken us.

>things that don't personally affect me in the least but that I DON'T LIKE are happening!
>i'm gonna cry about it!

go shoot some niggers and make a difference if you care so much, you fucking fairy

>short time
Are you fucking retarded? That shit started in the goddamn 60s of the last fucking century, man. It didn't happen over night.

That's why you go your own way. All women are like that. There's no point trying to fight whorish behavior when this gynocentric society encourages it everywhere, even in the churches.

you do realize that if you wanted you could get rid of all these people in a few weeks right? even if you were 20% of the population

if you feel these things you're not alone, others are feeling the same way, you need to suffer a little bit more before you wake up, people will become radicalized

maybe consider joining the army

GOING YOUR OWN WAY IS THE ONLY VIABLE SOLUTION!!!! They wanted a fight, well they sure as hell got one now. We can win this. mgtow

>immigration doesn't affect people

I remember not long ago seeing my fellow countrymen in the inner city on new years eve.

Maybe you made a different experience but im telling you my story.

men going their own way to the armory to get some weapons and remove subhumans and reclaim their homelands?

or going to drink beer till they're dead and not reproduce?

Yeah, well. I'm from NRW, so it's always been like that. I recon you're either ex-DDR or somewhere obscure.

Every stat I read tells me that you Germans and other European people within Germany are still the overwhelming majority of the population, so I'm calling bullshit on this.

t. Urbanite

Asian White is the best mix.

You posting outside of stormfront you degenerate race mixer?

Welcome to reality my friend. It isn't pretty.

MGTOW is for all men of every background. For example, I've encountered many Muslims and Asians that are mgtow. You'd be surprised how far gynocentrism has spread throughout the world. Just look at the revolution going on in Muslim Iran for crying out loud. The west/feminism/women's 'liberation' is a disease that mgtow is the cure for. Any drastic measures will be reserved for more drastic circumstances. That's Why mgtow is good

Based on his flag there's a 90% chance he's a jew or a mutt thirsting after white wimmin

>Went out for the first time in months

Jesus Christ you think staying at home is going to do anything. Get out there and fight. If you see a WW with a nigglet or Japanese just say "your kids are gonna look so like you!" in a sarcastic cheeky way

>THEY'RE ALL UGLY
WEW LAD
NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Holy fucking shit you're pathetic

Holy shit you're fucking pathetic hahahahahahahahaha

How Do you even Come Up with this edgy loser stuff lol?

Your small cities did not seem so bad when I visited. They were degen though, Antifa stickers on all the lampposts

Government lie on the statistics and he probably lives in a large city.

was it your annual autism check up
how did that go

I know, man, it makes my blood boil. We'll get a chance to set things right in the coming decades.
>t. lolbertarian who will live in shitskin commie state because they always vote for gibs

mind your own business, faggot

stay Mad lol

1 post by this ID. What's the matter?

Then Tenda Spencer is the first guy to reply to it.

I agree with being disgusted, but why do you care about other people? Why not worry about yourself?

It is my business, I have to live around those degenerates.
Society does not exist in a vacuum. It is a resource replenished by the efforts of its members, and when everyone disregards their duties, you get a Tragedy of the Commons.
Lack of moral standards leads to selfish and ultimately self-destructive behavior, since a societal collapse benefits nobody (except the kikes, perhaps). The loss of personal shame was probably one of the greatest blows to Western civilization ever dealt, and the only way to reverse it is by holding each other to behavioral standards.

we made it to 2017 despite greeks and their gay debauchery in the symposiums.

we will be fine.

they don't go out to those places anymore because they have been taken over by shit skins and niggers, it's called white flight/ not wanting to be mugged, assaulted and raped.

greeks didn't have to deal with niggers.

despite liberal stupidity we got Trump.

humanity overcomes obstacles.

What's the situation like in Canada?

Went to a NYE party this night and everyone was white and germanic, feels good man. Had a great night.

Hi guys my name is Josh, I'm new from Reddit. I was just wondering, what is wrong with interracial couples?

You gotta think positive. Interracial couples don't last and for everyone of them there's like 100 same race couples.

All it takes is a few Chads and Tyrones and your whole boycott is useless. I understand mgtow is good for protecting your assets but it's not going to change the world. I bet most mgtow guys a in the 80% of males that are unattractive aka beta.

I'm originally from New York and live in South Florida now. I went back there and stayed for 4 months in NYC and was astonished at how many white people there are in that city. It was like 90%. Don't lose hope Sven!

Are you in Atlanta? I am, and I'm seeing a lot of those.

MGTOW is a /r9k/ meme

Wait, Alfred is that you?

Do you live in the city? I lived in the burbs for a year and there were not that many.

/atl/ fag here. Way too many fucking coal burners in this city

Same here, this country is so evil, I pray we get nuked.

>"WAAAAHHHHH MINORITIES STEALING MUH WHITE GIRLS"
>he says, while posting on Sup Forums during new year's eve in his mom's basement

in the cities, whites are minority status everywhere you go, all the gangs are shit skins and niggers running around killing each other and selling drugs, whites od on opiates everyday and are not having families.

i'd say its long term terminal, by 2100 whites will only be 20% of the population, was 95% in early 80's

White women literally can't resist black cock, and what are you going to do besides give them dirty looks that they'll think of when tyrone is balls deep in their pussies? They love jealous white boys like you.

Thanks bro, I hope you are white (more than 95%) and godspeed. Now I wish you a gott nytt år och en god fortsättning min (förhoppningsvis) vita vän. And dont worry, we will make it, it is the quest of my life.

Leafs can't stop shitposting on this one, they all coming out together

this is a lie, niggers in canada are thought of as aids infested violent inbred retards, you live in fantasy land.

No but all the true white swedes wish all the rest of the white people on this planet a happy new year.

Generation 1: 100 white women
10% of them breed out.
Generation 2: 90 white women
10% of them breed out.
Generation 3: 81 white women
10% of them breed out.
Generation 4: 73 white women

Repeat until white genocide. Racemixing destroys your bloodline forever, and cannot be tolerated. Its damage is cumulative.

You should delete system32. Pesky white men installed that on your computer before you bought it.

They're also milking my cock.
Stay mad MGFAGGOT

lol swarms of liberal hipsters gentrifying my neighborhood made it more white

Are you aware of Christian Identity? Just a suggestion to help you cope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

You Germans are a quality and pure people, I hate what the Allies did to you. Just remember the Jew hates the best of the goyim, they hate you Germans because you are a quality people.

"The best of the gentiles should be killed, the best of snakes should have their heads crushed"
-Simeon Bar Yochai

Actually i have a 3 digit iq so i use linux

Shut up nigger

Delete SystemD

Tack så mycket bro, now go and rescue Sweden in 2018. I feel the ghost of Gustavus Adolphus is beginning to stir.

OP BTFO

I was only trying to get your mind bent in a positive as opposed to a negative direction.

As society rots, the son's of man will return time to what once was. The wheel of fate turns and as it spins, the cycle repeats.

>What could possibly go wrong?
Couldn't be any worse than what we have now.

I know, I don't mean to berate you. It's just that we don't solve our problems unless we face them head on.

Wife an I went out for a date night last night... First time we got a babysitter in a couple of months due to busy ass schedules. Went to some nice bars and nice restaurant... And holy fucking shit did we see a ton of race mix couples. All white girls with black dudes. It really is reaching epidemic proportions. First time I have ever noticed it because we live in fucking Nebraska. But dayum. I didn't even know there was this many black dudes in the state much less that many in interracial relationships. We are fucked. White women are literally retards. They are epic race traitors and I don't think there is any way to reverse this.

Not sure I really get the fear over race mixing.

If it comforts you guys, when genetic technology reaches a certain point (likely within the next 40 years) people will be able to customize the DNA of their children, so no skin, eye, or hair color with ever truly become extinct.

LARP aside, if my beloved country and above that my beloved people dont get their stuff together this year. I will run for the next elecetion with a clear and open policy no germanic man or woman cant resist. A policy that is true to our nature, the policy of honor and peace. You heard it hear first, hopefully you dont have to hear my name being trash talked on CNN.

Is this true? I mean don't many of the Canadian immigrants return home? I remember reading that. After all, they can't like the weather very much.

This was really deep. War is coming isn't it? It appears 2018 marks the year of the beginning of a true deadly war.

>supreme

okay ricegum

>expensive camera

Sheesh, watch yourself my dude

>cigarette

Holy Christ I feel bad for your partner's mouth

>>waaaaahh people are doing things I don't like! Therefore we need to introduce an authoritarian state! What could possibly go wrong?
nice try shlomo

There is but it will not happen until much blood is shed. In the end, societies crumble and rise. The US is going down with this race mixing degeneracy, but you would be ignorant to think that a really bad storm is coming and it takes this storm to arrive for the recovery to shine anew. The cycle ever repeats. Strong men will rise again, and nationalism will rise. Know this, a lot of roasties and degenerates will not be apart of this society. I suspect a new country will rise within 15 years that is english and strictly white and anti nigger/jew. It'll take america's continued fracturing for that to happen. In the current state, I don't believe this race mixing shit can be reversed. We are to far down the hole of degeneracy.

>Gods why have you forsaken us.

No more or less than because you have forsaken the true God of your people. Look at Christian Identity. The Bible is a book written about and for the white race. The ancient Israelites were white people, not "Jews". The entire Bible is against racemixing, and its proscriptions against "fornication" and "adultery" carry racial-mixing connotations which have been purposely removed from the language, etc. Think about what it means to "adulterate" something pure -- It means to mix it with something unpure. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" is a commandment from Yahweh your God.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

dude that happened to me too! stuck inside w/ broken leg, go to hospital interracial everywhere, these are the normies that make superhero movies profitable, very easy to kill I think

You definitely never go outside lol, unless you live in some remote inbred village

This isnt true aat all lol,you're dumb as fuck if you fall for this bullshit

The worst if all ,i can't even bingewatch my shows without seeing interracial couples!!!

I don’t even care anymore, I’m ugly and I’ll end up w/ an Hispanic or Asian woman because white women go for alpha guys or minorities. Oh well, nothing I can do.

This world is gonna burn because of people like you. Cultural conflict is inevitable at this point. Your friends, family and loved ones will be part of it too. Is that really what you want?

>The worst if all ,i can't even bingewatch my shows without seeing interracial couples!!!

aww, snowflake!!

You sound exactly like an sjw. Just on the other end of the spectrum.

>Anything other than open borders is authoritarian
It's weird, do people forget that every country has and has always had an immigration policy that has been tweaked over time to suit the nation's needs. Somehow it's authoritarian to tweak it again today?