The Promised Neverland 032

RAY YOU SON OF A BITCH DONT DO IT

OH SHIT

YOU CRAZY BASTARD, STOP

>mfw there is only one line now left on the title logo in the next chapter

Fuck, there's no misdirection here either and ambiguity like with Norman.

>Norman will eventually find out about this
it hurts.

I hope he stays dead. Nothing against him it would just be retarded from a narrative standpoint. Norman actually has a chance of coming back, but Ray set himself ablaze.

I'm trying to think of asspulls that they could come up with for this

He's part demon. Immune to fire. He's the one the entire feast is for and his shipping out is cover for him to attend the ceremony

But nah, I think this is ballsy as fuck if they stick with this and I hope they do.

Agreed. If Ray doesn't die then any future suspense will be ruined because we know that death is cheap.

I agree. He was my favorite character but the way he went out is amazing and I don't want his sacrifice to feel cheap later on. Bring Norman back because he never really died but let this stick.

That would be fucked up enough to work.

I'd be okay with this if only he wasn't aware and this was a genuine sacrifice he thought he was doing

Yeah that would be interesting.

Speaking of which, what do you think happened to Norman? What if he turns to the demons' side by the time Emma sees him again?

He will be starting the fire

It was always burning since the world's been turning

Fuck, Emma's going to be carrying one hell of a grudge even if Norman's still alive. Rest in Peace you beautiful young madman. Your friends will avenge you.

So, Emma "I will kill all demons" when?

He may actually still alive. In another thread an user pointed out that the oil can he picked up was "marked" with tape, and when he's pouring himself he remove it. Maybe he want's to fake his death in front of Emma to force her to abandom the rest of the kids.

Him being an actual evil mastermind and playing Norman & Emma the whole time (again) would be fun too though.

Tape pieces are on every tank.

True, but I kinda just like the idea of him finding out his sacrifice was for nothing and then finding out he's the main reason for all their deaths

STOP TRYING TO KILL MY HOPES

Why didn't they think there may be a huge gate on the bridge?

I'm genuinely not sure but I don't think he'll be an antagonist because of his feelings for Emma. He'd betray them the second she comes back into the game.

how this manga fare in rankings? why does it feel so rushed this chapter?

Narrative-wise, it'd be better if thus did stick.

Personally, it's now only Isabella whose even keeping me reading this though. Norman is okay but who knows when he's coming back, so all we have is Emma who is cute but shit and Don & Gilda who are dumb fodder tier.

So why was Ray so hellbound on keeping Norman alive? This is some NTR shit.

Because he's worked his entire life to keep Norman and Emma alive. They are his closest friends. Norman "dying" means he failed to save one of them.

>why did he do X
>because he did X
Further proving just how retarded the PNL fanbase is

You can't stop him. He's on fire.

Oh, it's you again.

What if Isabella is the next to get killed?

Give Emma a chance on her own first, she might come through.

Do you understand the concept or friendship?

Don't bother, it's the Neverland shitposter, Ignore him.

Considering they aren't friends, do you?

He was gay for Norman.

Well that does explain his suicidal behavior and his over dramatic way of doing it

speed-reader spotted

Reminder that the gas he poured over his head was a water-filled can marked with tape.

But multiple cans are marked with tape.

he put water over himself. Notice the oil container has a little strip on it so he can identify which one was filled with water. Also he takes it off before pouring it on himself. Also it why he doesnt let emma get close to him so she can see that its water

I just want to see Emma resign to her fate and get impregnated, It's going to be artificial impregnation but that doesn't mean it won't be hot.

Yeah I posted the pics about that last time. I really hope this is true because I started to like Ray a lot. But as said, it is also true that other cans were marked with tape, shown here In any case, I want Ray to trick Emma into believing that it's impossible to escape with all the kids and not having any casualties and THEN revealing he is still alive

He better fucken be alive. If he dies I'm gonna be majorly salty

>implying they could procure any of this shit without mama noticing
I realize I am criticizing a poorly written manga that off-screens every important event to prevent the readers from asking questions. But still