Why do Conservashits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

No more shills.

People get stupider every year.

Reagan elected 1980.

i thought all the shills were supposed to be out getting drunk in times square.

Defend why rednecks would vote for someone as toxic as trump?

>toxic
ever evolving victimlanguage like this. Also Democrats didn't offer an alternative

Oh, it's this thread for the 6th time today!

You think they let them leave the slave pits?

How was demented Reagan so good at converting generations of young Americans to vote agaisnt their own economic interests ?

Because they vote for social issues, and the way their corporate shill political representatives vote for economic issues screws them over.

Do you not know how to read graphs and weigh them with sociology? This clear trend started in 1970. It was exacerbated in 1980 but it most certainly started before then.

Because most are complete retards who want to pretend that they are on the winning team.

>(((you)))

>look ma i posted it again

The problem is that the worst white is still better than the best shitskin. Maybe next time,sweetie.

Voting isn't about your personal interests, it's about what's best for your country. Can you imagine how fucked up things would be if they voted from their own point of view, based on strictly what would benefit them? OH, shit

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

In all honesty, the same can be said about Democrats and liberals. Look at pic related, the much richer states and the top 1% mostly belong on the left, while the poorest states and the majority of the lower class live in the right-wing red states.

So why do conservatives vote against their economic interests by electing someone that cancels the social programs for them?

So why do liberals vote against their interest by voting against someone who would give tax cuts that immensely benefit said Dems and liberals?

Frankly, no idea, but it balances itself out in the end.

Tax cuts for the rich and moving the Israel embassy is not going to benefit our country.

Jesus Christ . A sensible America who dosent buy GOP bullshit

The real question is why are idiots still living in this dual party kabuki theater.

Keeping more of my paycheck is against my interests?

Sage

total bullshit.
Yes youre dumber than last year.

Giving the corporations a huge gib on our backs is not in America’s interests

If all blacks left america then spics would just take their place as being the new niggers.

It is if there aren't spending cuts to match.

They don't

Maybe because the poor republicans would like a fucking job instead of living of the govt like the liberals need to survive in a lot of cases

>destroying the economy is in their interest

I'd rather gib gibs to corporations to PRODUCE stuff than give it to nigs to nog.

You have to go back, shitskin

People don't realize whites on assistance actually still have to work. Where as niggers or spics just have 20 more kids and do what ever underhanded shit they can do for money.

I would t because atleast poor blacks give their Gibs back inTo the economy because they can’t afford to save or put their assets in offshore accounts

but blacks are getting gibs and they choose to still oogabooga,rob,steal and kill in insane amounts.

Precisely, Democrats want to “help people” but this isn’t the fucking way lol. If you have a mission to change things go do it. Otherwise, libs can’t see anything past the bullshit narrative spoon fed to them. “Voting against our own interests”... we want fucking jobs, is it really that difficult? Retards act like they’re voting for aren’t just as rich and just as beholden to corporate interests..boggles my fucking mind

But republicans politicians and trump seriously undercut the middle class to give to the rich . Why do middle class whites support these toxic policies against even when it hurts themselves?

Whites don't realize their hard working attitudes are used against them turning them into mindless cattle that work so the foreign hordes can take them over. The current GDP growth is 1/5 of what it was when whites were 85% of the US.

It's about the policies not the candidates. How deeply do you really think about this shit? You need to really consider how the system works at the macro level to realize why it's fucking stupid to continue funneling money into fewer hands. The base, i.e. the working class, need to be supported with the excess profit siphoned from the economy

They can pawn shot to eat this month. Hopefully they rip off the wrong rooftop Koreans and get got.

Anything I can do to help niggers die makes me a fucking hero.

reagan2018!!! starve the beast V2.0! lets triple the debts again. hope your sugardaddy china will cover your ass

>take a couple weeks off Sup Forums after seeing the same threads over and over
>still the same threads

Nice to see this place hasn't changed.

>china
>covering anything but the earth in pollution and dog bones
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe Conservashits shouldn’t vote agaisnt their own economic interests