Daily reminder that green eyes are the eyes of the white man

Daily reminder that green eyes are the eyes of the white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/29/why-are-reindeer-eyes-golden-in-summer-but-blue-in-winter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many Ashkenazis have green eyes. Are they white? Do you agree with Marx on the Jewish Question?

hides behind meme flag, green eyes mean you have germanic and/or celtic blood in you, le 56% mutt

lul, the white man eye color is obviously blue. Said by a brown eyed white man.

>tfw no light hazel green universe eyes
>tfw no light blue-green andromeda eyes
>tfw single color light blue eyes with six folds of skin underneath of eyes

Sorry it's blue

Green means you have some nigger in you

Blue is the only pure white

Eye color isn’t like skin or even hair color. It’s controlled by one gene. The OAC2 gene. Although it’s recessive, you only need one copy to be born with blue eyes. There’s even rare times niggers can be born with the gene if their parents have the dormant gene in them. Eye color doesn’t have to do with race!! It’s junk science, only race baiters and autistic people say eye color has to do with race. Siblings born from the same parents can have different eye colors. It just depends if you pick up on that gene or not.

Only 1-2% of the entire world has green eyes.

Blue eyes make up 8% of the worlds population.

Green eyes are the most valuable.

ITT: Stupid goyim.

Indeed.

"They were present in southSiberiaduring the Bronze Age. They are most common in Northern, Western and Central Europe. In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes, In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color."

>niggers
>siberia
>bronze age

Green eyes are adulterated blue eyes. Who cares how rare they are.

i have crystal gray eyes which appear blue and green under different lighting and
dark blonde hair. am i a subhuman? im super pale too.

That's not how it works.

Blue eyes are the white mans.

Blue eyes are a genetic gene accrued over millennia to reflect portions of the light that goes into the iris to help humans see better at night. You see this with Types of deer like Caribou whos migratory patterns take them high into the arctic where the winters are long and dark. Brown and yellow eyes typically from africa and the far middle east and from high amounts of sunlight and longer summers, The light is refracted through the brown iris.

wrong

hazel is the master race.

Why Are Reindeer Eyes Golden In Summer But Blue In Winter?
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/29/why-are-reindeer-eyes-golden-in-summer-but-blue-in-winter/

My meme flag is just fine thank you.

am i gonna make it?

if I have a little brown ring around this black thing, are those still green eyes? The rest is green

i am a rare green eyed 93% nw european white man with vikings disease. kneel before me amerimutts.

No they are the eyes of the homosexual - read your mythology.

Hazel eyes are the true pinnacle of the white race, everything else is mutt-tier imitation at best.

>doesnt have his fathers green eyes
>gets his lupus instead
Why even live Sup Forums?

are you a trap? you look kinda cute.

Kinda wanna fuck u

Post a less shit picture, it's hard to tell the gradient of your iris, you look like you have flat grey or mute tone blue eyes.

>only 93%
come at me bro

I have gold highlights in my blue eyes, I never thought about it being seasonal, but I can barely see the gold now