Charlottesville happening

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UniteTheRightVA/status/947647598248300546
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will happen

Jews

Spencer retweeted and then deleted this.

They'll probably do some flash mob thing. Doubt its gonna be big

Fuck Richard Spencer

Brave.

Bump for New Years cocaine

Alex McNabb looks terrible.

BEEP BEEP!

oh my god fuck off spencer you fucking fed

Based, I hate white advocates, all white people should submit to BBC

Upvote if you agree XD

That looks too photoshopped to be real, brah

Nah, it's legit.

FALSE FLAG

twitter.com/UniteTheRightVA/status/947647598248300546

the ironic thing is that everyone decrying the most influencial pro-whites are the most likely to be gaslighting cia or the most gas-lit.

Dude fuck right off. Richard Spencer is 100% a shill. It's not even debatable at this point.

Omg Alex is there already. It’s a sit in!

FBI CHARLOTTESVILLE WHERE YOU AT?!!?!?!?

You provide 0 evidence and say it isn't debatable huh? Looks like you're the shill you stupid fuck.

Why fuss so much. Spencer shows up, utters a few words and leaves.

Why cause a scene. He’s allowed to do it, he got his permit.

They've always had KKK rallies and stuff. People used to be proud that even unsavoury types get to express their fringe ideas..it was a sign of a healthy democracy.

The left changed their minds when they seized the power. Now they actually see freedom of speech as a threat to themselves rather than an abstract idea.

BACK IN THE FUCKING OVEN

Why does even seeing the name Richard Spencer make me want to punch him in the head?

Have the right been making some cultural gains lately? Quick! Break out Spencer to make everyone look like literal Nazis again.

Every white group and association deemed to be extremist and/or a threat by the likes of the ADL and SPLC pretty much gets filled with half alphabet agents and undercover cops.

they edited that footage to make it look more real, didn't they?

Notice he gets punched as soon as he touches the pin. THis was orchestrated to get his name out there.

You mean they added a head when there wasn't one there?

>Notice he gets punched as soon as he touches the pin.
that's not the original footage.. they edited it to make it look like a harder punch.

they are trying to cover their tracks.

that's a hillary clone, if i'm not mistaken.

proof faggot

his head's taller than that. it's fake.

I hope the fuck gets arrested tonight.

Damn lads Richard Spencer spotted outside a transsexual strip club in Kansas

Mike Enoch and Striker have been silent all day and they mentioned they'd be traveling on Strike and Mike.

All they have to do is not come off as autistic faggots but I suspect there are many crypto kikes that intentionaly agitate the situation anyway like starting to chant about jews or bare knuckle brawling in the street.

Their whole fucking gig is to make themselves seem like they're pro Trump and then to be an easy target to attack. Enoch's wife is fucking Mossad.

Was he sucking dick?

he looks like vern troyer

It's happening my dudes

nah hes trolling the whole jew city

Steven Crowder has been spotted driving into crowds and mowing down people, apparently he's shirtless and covered in blood and yelling about Tanya Gersh holy shit

BTC is mooning because of this rumor

because your meme flag covers a six pointed star.

fuck off fed

I'm beginning to think the anti-trs people have never heard it.

anons listen for yourself and make up your own mind. anyone who counters signals this advice is a kike and deserves the rope.