Logical reasons I shouldn't have sex with multiple Chads while still young

inb4 an insecure beta won't want me

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/nsfg_bibliography.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one will want you

You'll get to a stage where sex is meaningless, without any romance, and you will live your life without feeling love. If you get married, you'll grow tired of it. You'll unlikely have children but if you do they will be soulless due to growing up in a household without love.

You will have a smelly minge full of AIDS

but men will always want good looking women

It's entirely your prerogative. However, if you intend on settling down EVENTUALLY, know these things:

1. Your market value plummets both with age and with "experience." The kind of man you'd likely prefer to end up with will not want someone with the past you're planning on making for yourself. It's precisely the "insecure betas," as you put it, that you'll be limited to.

2. Your ability to produce healthy children also plummets with age, and the type of man to want a family wants to ensure his children are healthy.

3. Psychologically, you are spoiling your ability to pair bond. By associating romantic and sexual entanglements with triviality and impermanence, you will, in essence, be locking yourself out of the ability to love as strongly as may be necessary for an enduring relationship.

The cock carousel is a poor choice for a woman with plans for family. If you have no such designs, ride away. But don't bitch about the bed you made for yourself in the future.

easily solved by having sex with confirmed clean chads and using protection. true chads get to be pretty picky when it comes to the women they have sex with they're not really having sex w nasty skanks and catching diseases but if it makes you feel better...

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/nsfg_bibliography.htm

Because NO ONE will want you long term. You can choose the short term sleeping around and having "fun" or you can look for the long term and build a successful relationship and make a family.

only low t neckbeard betas care about a womans sexual pedigree. as long as you havent been impaled on 1000 dicks chads dont care if youre not a virgin

wrong. you can get away with just about anything except being a single mother, unless the guy also has kids. any guy seriously pursuing a single mother is likely to fuck your kids.

Sex is a bonding experience. Having a large number of partners makes this experience less meaningful, making long term relationships, like marriage, more prone to infidelity and failure.

In addition women who aren't virgins are worthless for marriage. It doesn't matter if they hook up, or they sleep with long-term boyfriends. They're just less valuable.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

tldr for all this: sleeping around = bad for long term relationships which you will most likely eventually want.

Beautiful women are a dime a dozen. The only men that want a pretty, but slutted out girl later are beta losers.

Most guys want a super car, but on only an idiot would buy a Ferrari with 20 previous owners.

The ones with the means want one in pristine condition.

>while still young

This leads to depression, depression leads to being fat. You'll end up alone fat, damaged and desperate.

i just don't think healthy, well-rounded adults make such a big thing about past sexual dating experiences. i would be more concerned about someone who didn't date around or have sexual experiences.

look, i think the idea of meeting someone you really are in love with is great and all but i am seriously not impressed with men, even the chads i would not want to be in a relationship with them. idk they're all so unaccomplished like i am farther ahead than most and i know professional ladies in my field who have dated and had a lot of fun in college now married to successful men.

there are about a dozen STDs she'll get. even with a condom that does not protect you some diseases. HPV, herpes can all be spread with the condom ON

go ask women who don't have their cervixes anymore what the fuck happened to them.

they were whores basically

idk from what i've seen rich men prefer 'sluttier' looking, sexier women who are openminded at least in the big coastal cities

This is the logical reason

Maybe you should stop watching TV

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, so you're one of those "high-powered, career-oriented, don't need no man" types. Well, as long as that remains, by all means, go for it. See you when you're thirty.

okay so just make chad take an std test beforehand. i mean with that logic you could end up marrying a guy who has diseases he doesn't tell you about/catches later through cheating.

>logical

did you forget which board you're on?

This person is an idiot. Stepdad here. Fucking stepkids is the furthest thing from my mind.

That doesn't occur in humans. Stop spreading disinfo.

it's not just tv. take a walk in the wealthy districts of melbourne and tell me how prim and proper and wholesome the wives are.

fuck as many as you want, who the fuck cares

*tips fedora*