This is your mother tonight

This is your mother tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDNj7mqOud0
sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW! HOT a What Baabhabhiat

What's her endgame?

a-user are you ok

I bet this whole manga will just be a huge fucking dicktease.

Incestuous sex for the sake of reproduction

50/50 between rape and murder, I think.

Antique memes

>mc actually get a girl that interested in him
>cat intensifies
>the mom being concerned about his happiness
Okay, hopefully his girl classmate comes around the house soon, just to see his mom being a weird wingman.

How come that I'm always on edge when I read a Shuuzo manga? Like I always get the feeling that something really fucked up will happen once I turn the page.

This chapter alone creeped me the fuck out for no reason.

Subtle smug keikaku doori faces and some of the perspective were pretty cool.

The cute girl that likes him is gonna die, isn't she? Poor girl never had a chance with a mother like that.

Nah she'll get all friendly with the MC and then later on he'll catch her blowing the Chad from chapter 1. He's done this shit before

>How come that I'm always on edge when I read a Shuuzo manga

Because you know something fucked will happen

>He's done this shit before
where?

The one he did about out of body experiences

Found it

she's a fucking vampire disguised as a mother and wants mc's blood when he grows up

MC's cousin unsettles me. The mom too, of course.

Cousin is really unsettling, feels like he's gonna die, or at least his mom will.

>blood
Yeah, she's going to suck his hot sticky white blood

I hope she netorares him with a friend of the mc

Yeah that made me rage for a little bit back then.

Kill yourself

it can be cute though

Everything in that manga feels so uncanny valley-like. It's like everything is just a little bit off

Didn't she suck his friend cock from one of the spoiler?

Cousin is going to be the villain. Slanted eyes means evil for Shuuzo

>later on the Chad tries to blackmail her into fucking him and his friends
>she laughs and says "you should have just been straight forward to begin with"
>proceeds to have an orgy

I genuinely felt bad for the MC.

Now that's a grade A cucking

I like how his own thought bubble is appearing put of his dick.

It really is the icing on the netorare cake

My prediction is that her classmate has a crush on his cousin, MC is going to see them together and shit will start to go down. MC will accidentally kill his cousin or something and the mom is going to kill the girl to avoid witnesses and prevent his son from getting caught.

My prediction is that nothing happens and all you faggots who want some ntr/rape/murder scenario will just get bamboozled.

The author will make suggestive scenes where you *think* something happens and it's very vague.

what in the fuck

Honestly, I'd be very happy if it ended as a giant tease and nothing happens. It'd be interesting to see how long he can write a normal slice of life / drama while keeping up this tension.

This manga is proof that less is more.

What a ride.

Holy shit I remember reading this.
>MC gets a ghost waifu
>She was actually just some guy's tulpa

Bring it on Shuzo, I'm fucking ready for whatever bullshit you come up with. You can't hurt me anymore!

to raise a healthy and successful son

this guy has done some weird stuff.

didn't he also do the manga about the dude who couldn't grow body hair shaving a girl with rampant body hair?

What a cuck.

Say what you want about the Aku no Hana anime, but the ED describes perfectly how it feels to read a Shuzo manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDNj7mqOud0

>Chad
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Chad. I had to leave /r9k/ because of him.

This is brutal.

>reee
You should go back.

Who gives a shit about the slut and the chad?

We are here for the MOM

I wish my mom was pretty and nice like her.

It's a joke, spergo.

pretty sure the kid killed the cat

>yfw nothing happens
>yfw it's a slice of life

Is this a yandere mother setup?

Namefag fuck off

I wish my mom was not dead like her

The little girl is the Mom............

You should talk to her for a while kid.

Only a man can create a perfect woman...

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

>A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. >A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

So when will they fuck?

not sure but they will

i doubt i will enjoy it though

Is the steamed meat bun or steamed red bean bun euphemism for sex?

>plot twist
>walks in on mother blowing some school official because he'll give his son better grades
>loses it and kills mother while tomboy gf watches
>then gets uploaded to Dead Tube because Machiya was filming the entire time

It could mean anal or vaginal.

I've never read any of the previous works by this guy but he has managed to turn what is insofar a very inoccuous story into something that makes me deeply uncomfortable every single page. Impressive.

I wonder

did the doujins influence the japanese teens or did the japanese teens influence the doujins?

Yes

What is wrong with the Japanese?

Of course a married man has gotten boring.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

No one cares.

what is the point of this manga? nothing happens! Its boring like shit

God I love Oshimi Shuuzo.

I luuuv Oshimi Shuzo... You should come look it... at it..

>implying the mother isnt a hallucination

>tfw Shuzo's manga are the only thing I even look forward to these days

what manga is this ?

Shit, man.

Do you talk out loud because you hope she's listening still?

It really does make you think, doesn't it?

Maybe they influenced each other in parallel?