Give me 1 good reason why you're not rewatching K-ON! right now

Give me 1 good reason why you're not rewatching K-ON! right now.

brings back bad memories
2009 and 2010 were painful years

I have too much on the backlog + seasonal shit to commit to a full rewatch, but K-On is my favorite anime and I pick an episode and rewatch it every now and then. My favorites are the Ritsu/Mugi date and the music festival.

finishing up K-on!! right now

I've seen it at least 10 times already

Because nose-less females make me upset

It's boring, even for SoL.

And?

It makes me cry

It's ok user. Not everyone can have patrician taste.

I'm not at home

stop being a wageslave and just rewatch K-ON! as a NEET for the rest of your life.

I need to go to sleep now.
Also, I've already seen it multiple times. But with how my life has been going, I might need to watch it again.

fuck.

youre right.

Because it's shit. I'd rather rewatch Bakuon!! Or maybe I'll rewatch the GoaT slice-of-life, Genshiken.

I just finished my rewatch

Wasn't a big fan.

Because I have a ton of work to do but instead of doing it I'm procrastinating on Sup Forums

Cause I've never watched it to begin with.

I have no good excuse.

Its not even the best SoL though.

I just finished the series and the movie again just now actually, it's probably my favorite anime. Something about it is just so fulfilling. But I still want High School! to be adapted.

Im rewatching GiTS: SAC

I'm rewatching Evangelion and don't want to do multiple rewatches while also watching seasonals and backlog.

Because I've seen it a bunch and I'm catching up on my backlog of stuff from this season

You can't rewatch something if you never watched it in the first place.

>black 3dpd
>never watched k-on
can you get the fuck out?

I actually am! Was kinda meh on it first watch but I'm in the right mindset this time and it's a fucking great time.

Because I dont know what its about

That meme died at least three weeks ago.

just a bunch of girls

Because K-ON was a mistake

I already have a massive backlog! I can't waste time re-watching something I've already watched 5 times!

of course I'm watching it
it's got cute girls, what more could an anime possibly need

K-on is boring shit. Also
>rewatching

You forgot
>phoneposter
Oh wait, you are one too

Just finished rewatching the movie the other day. Fucking fantastic

I feel like the magic is gone

that's exactly why you should watch it again

I got 250 shows in my plan to watch...

>Hows is that even possible when there is just like 40 decent anime on max

Too busy blogposting on Sup Forums

I haven't watched it to begin with, so I cannot rematch it. Moeshit is like the mlp of anime.

Who are you quoting?

Not worth rewatching

It's shit

Because i havent seen that garbage

Haven't watched it so rewatching is impossible.

I have it under plan to watch on myanimelist right now.

I haven't finished S2.

back to r/anime

It's shit

I ain't gonna waste some 4 hours on that boring bullshit, again. I regret watching it the first time anyway. And I could watch some other show with that 4 hours.

You watch it just once. It's like your teenage years, you can't go back and do it all over again. Rewatches will only ruin it.

Because I might cry thinking about the ending.

best SoL idol anime ever

I've never watched it., would have to slog through that first before re-watching.

It brings back all the memory of me being a K-ON fag in middle school
It's just too painful

You get all of the content the first time through because there's nothing to miss. Why bother watching something for only a shittier experience?

Because I'm rereading Prison School right now. Maybe later

Also, how the FUCK was this allowed?

WELCOME TO YOKOSO JAPARI PARK E

I dont watch moeshit

I actually am, only three episodes and the movie left, though.

Rewatching it showed me how good K-On is at developing their friendships. At the start they're all so awkward with each other and the last episodes hit you with moments that show their character progress, good stuff. I also became more aware of Yamada inbetween this and the first watch of K-On, so I paid more attention to her directing and it's so good.