What is the objectively best page of the manga you've most recently read/are reading?

What is the objectively best page of the manga you've most recently read/are reading?
Fuck you this part was awesome

Are fire punch-fags the new cancer?

Yes.

Yes. It's only gonna get worse from now on.

People will get over it, and latch on to a new one in due time, much like Helckfags.

Early Wan Piss had some good moments.

There are tons of ones from Berserk but this has got to be my favorite, just because the bottom panel is so easily explotable

OP here
I didn't even know FP was popular, I don't really come to Sup Forums.
Fuck this was a good one.

>I don't really come to Sup Forums.
That's fucking worse, you goddamn newfag piece of shit. Lurk for two years before posting, or else kill yourself.

>being this autistic
no

Also Kengan Ashura has fantastic art for the entirety of it's run, but this page has got to be my favourite

>not liking newfags is being autistic
Fuck off, I said.

I think i'll keep posting thanks

Also this adaptation needs to be fully translated. Some of the artwork and paneling in this is magnificent.

One Piece ruined manga for me.

No other series even comes close when it comes to story, mystery, worldbuilding, and fleshing out of characters. Not even the most overrated ones like Hunter x Hunter or Berserk. Whitebeard is still the coolest character of all time. The One Piece is still the most sought after, most mysterious object in manga. Luffy ascending from a nobody into the pirate king is still the most fun and adventurous thing I've ever read. No other cast in anime, manga, LN, VN or vidya was as likable and has as much screentime/panel time.

Fuck you One Piece

Not even the best page in fire punch.

Not even in the top 10

im not sure fire punch is the good guy

Agni did nothing wrong
Stupid kids just don't know when to run
Doma deserved everything Agni did to him

I mean I don't think it's that great, but of the big three it was obviously the best.
And yeah, Whitebeard was pretty cool

Agni is the protagonist but it was never said that he was a good guy

kengen ashura is, in a nutshell a new baki, right?

i hear you. biggest factor for me is the backrounds. dude goes the extra mile and draws backrounds for almost every page, while most mangakas just leave it blank (kubooo)

the great thing about Sup Forums being anonymous is that I can literally get you to stop responding to me by just not engaging you

Also why the fuck has this not been fully translated yet. I'm fucking dying over here. This is like, all of my fetishes rolled up into one.

> No other series even comes close when it comes to story, mystery, worldbuilding, and fleshing out of characters. Not even the most overrated ones like Hunter x Hunter or Berserk
Jesus Christ, it's like you read ten entry-level series and then tried to make claims about the whole medium.

Fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

Is this bait? One piece arcs are either top tier or weak.

It's been pretty weak post impel down.

It's a very good successor to Baki yeah, but it has the bonuses of not having horrible most of the time and being full of surprises. Every fight in the tournament arc has been nothing but unexpected turnabouts.
What's weird is that it's also written by the guy who writes pic related, which confuses me to no end. It's like if the guy who wrote Ichi the Killer wrote a cute vanilla romance manga.

>I'm a newfag and you can't stop me!
>One Piece is the best manga of all time
Great thread, guys.

You're the one bumping it

>bumping it
>implying

I can't believe this is getting a series, and I so hope this is animated.

dude Ichi the Killer was a cute vanilla romance manga

The entire "Yuu's Revenge" arc is one of the best in the entire series and is most definitely my favourite

Also what's with all the autism in this thread?

Have you never seen newfags get shat on before or something?