Which anime adventuring group is the best? pic unrelated

Which anime adventuring group is the best? pic unrelated

the biscuit guys

Isidoro, Serpico, Farnese and fairies are cancer. Berserk could have been so much better with decent party members in their place.

>when americans are better at making anime than japanese

Retarded goddess, masochistic tank, pyromaniac loli, and disheveled NEET

Every single one of these fuckers suck beside Guts.

I know I shouldn't /thread my own post, but I mean, COME ON.

/thread

Shaman King main heroes. You know, Yoh, Usui, Ren, Ryu, Chocolove and Faust. Throw Lyserg in and you're set.

It's either the Strawhats or the Slayers party.

ill give you the fairies, hell, i'll even give you farnese, but damn is this shit taste.

Why are many Berserk fans so bitter against the manga now?

came here to post slayers

tone shift

anime brought in all the newfags, newfags loved the band of the hawk, band of the hawk dies and gets replaced with a dungeons and dragons party, newfags are disappointed by this

2004-2010: GRIFFITH SPREADS GRIFFITH SPREADS LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL GRIFFITH IS

2010-2016: Boat memes+ occasional reminder how beautiful Griffith is

2017: SYMBOLISM

>tfw Gainax and I.G. will never reabsorb all their legendary employees and animate this

This group is part of what makes this series stand out among battle shonen despite it's simplicity and repetitiveness.

They're diverse and bounce off each other so well

>Strawhats
>a billion characters
>adventuring party

If you're going to post off-topic shit, at least be objectively correct.

Dark Souls crossboarders that expected a grim story that is dismal from beginning to end, rather than one about the sundering and reconstruction of a man's life.

Better without Brook and Franky.

Patrician taste. Woodchuck was fucking useless in almost every episode

Woodchuck had the best personality, but he got shafted hard.

He was fun for sure, didn't get any time to shine though. Slayn carried hard. Are there some missing episodes or something? I remember them going to see Wort to learn about Carla, skipping back to the first episode and then it suddenly jumps to a war all of the sudden? Shit was confusing.

Try to argue with this.

Nah, the OVA just seems to spend most of the time between Woodchuck's introduction and fighting Karla meeting kings and having still pan war sequences.

I liked Spark's party better as a whole. Woodchuck's fun but doesn't really get to do anything. Ghim and Slayn are cool, but Parn's a pretty bland main character and Etoh's just kind of there.

Plus Spark's dwarf cleric is pretty based, particularly in a setting where all of the knights are obsessed with putting their honour over their lives.

The whole thing felt a little rushed, definitely was based on a DnD campaign. It was still pretty enjoyable though, I might read the novels someday. Setting itself was interesting. And classic fantasy action was pretty fun compared to the other stuff I had watched at the time, especially Parn's growth. Still miffed he never beat Ashram, though that would have been a little silly for someone of his experience.