Tens of thousands of Europeans came to Poland this year to celebrate refugee free Saint Silvester's day...

Tens of thousands of Europeans came to Poland this year to celebrate refugee free Saint Silvester's day. I've heard english on every street. Why they must seek refuge in Poland Sup Forums? Why? This makes me somewhat sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2hJA78YuWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnep1RBFHUs&index=4&list=PLFmAYm_vthi6hUCI15wCuFtmR1Eiu_JJO
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/jan-grabowski-holocaust-hate-campaign-1.4169662
youtube.com/watch?v=glldoTNVzlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should go to Asia and knock up some Asian women.

ok
first of all, in Poland on new years eve there were 2 factions of Poles:
Nationalist Poles, listening to national TV backed bigass concert in Tatry mntns most famous place Zakopane to Despacito, 2017 hit of the year, and faction 2: commies

They've been subjected to long-term psychological warfare.

who? western europeans coming to Poland?

do not let too many western europeans in

they will cuck your nation and bring their brown pets with them

it already starts to happen
there is jewish plot in shadows going on involved new prime minister Morawiecki that replaced Szydło
father of PM, old Morawiecki, legend of Solidarity movement and guy backed by CIA wants Poland to take 7k refugees

yes

>Why they must seek refuge in Poland Sup Forums? Why?

because their countries are no longer safe because they let enemies in

>father of PM, old Morawiecki, legend of Solidarity movement and guy backed by CIA wants Poland to take 7k refugees
to war!

Dude, in 48 hours all of them will be gone. It was fun but now comes polish hangover.

My psychologist is a polish woman.

Can I open my power level about middle-easterners/blacks to her?

burn cooldowns
use special Polish skill: run away from hangover
znajdź piwo i wypij z rana :D
szczęŚliwego nowego roki!

oh mate yes
but po

Yes. But they are now so demoralized by decades of Jewish propaganda that they will kill a "racist" before they will kill a African rapist or murderer, etc. The United States and Eastern Europe are the only hope for truly saving the race from destruction.

but post her surname, maybe she is jewish larping as Pole

INTERMISSION FOR PROMOTION OF POLISH CULTURE
>>youtube.com/watch?v=n2hJA78YuWw
LOVE, LOVE IN ZAKOPANEM
we had worse propaganda that you can imagine
look at north korean propaganda
we had it in russian version

I'm ready.
Got 3 bottles remaining.

grube świętowanie widzę

Got a lot of superb loot after this year party.

Kurwa, nogi mi śmierdzą...

to je kurwa umyj
>>youtube.com/watch?v=Dnep1RBFHUs&index=4&list=PLFmAYm_vthi6hUCI15wCuFtmR1Eiu_JJO

holy shit look at them second world buildings tho

nobody wants to go to your shit country poland

>we had worse propaganda that you can imagine

No doubt, but your people have been more resistant. Your churches did not cuck.

better to have 2nd world buildings than 3rd world people
shh 56%

even putin doesn't care about poland

yep
this is why assassinated brother of current de facto leader of Poland

You don't have the fixed version?

+89 generals and important politicians

>youtube.com/watch?v=n2hJA78YuWw

subscribed

killing Polish elites is favourite Russian and German aftertime
listen to "Megiera" by Sławomir, obtain translation, profit
I may have but multiple computers

There are millions of Polish cheap labor all over in Western Europe, and you think a few English folks in Poland is taking refuge?

>and you think a few English folks in Poland is taking refuge?
We took over 2 millions of Ukrainian refugees fleeing far with Russia in Donbas region.

>The United States and Eastern Europe are the only hope for truly saving the race from destruction.
>United States
>Grand center of degeneracy and the first white country to have a white minory
>only hope

Uhhh??

Leaf, you are somehow more degenerate then modern seat of jews
you have zoophilia and trudeou

Also, last time I checked majority of "hispanics" are genetically white but burgers refuse to admit it.
On the other hand these idiots think that "jewish" is a race.

a lot of ""white"" americans i know want to move to poland and get citizenship, it hilarious.

We have a love -- and culture -- of liberty and revolution beyound that of other white people, etc. We elected Trump against ALL of our newspapers and television networks' urging, for example. Also, I believe that the United States holds a special place in the plans that God has for the white race. Our Bill of Rights is unique and wonderful, although it has been somewhat watered down by (((the enemy))) over the years.

hispanics are more amerindian in the united states the ones who look white are the ones with the most european admixer if you lived here I bet you couldn't identify between a mixed nigger and spic

we need a place to prepare and get in touch with each other before our lands can be cleansed in the fire that is coming
all i hope is that those who invited the invaders perish in the same flames that the invaders perish in

Yeah, fucking communists will murder millions again instead of sending us to space. Fucking animals and their primitive instincts.

I love Poland.
There is a polish jew who is a professor at the university of Ottawa (capital of Canada) who is looking to change history and make the world believe that polish people during WW2 we're very ebil with ze jews.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/jan-grabowski-holocaust-hate-campaign-1.4169662

These jews, they are always a jew first, never a pollack or an american. Always a jew first.

Ps. Cbc is canadian media that is funded by taxes but has a bias in favor of justin trudeau (globalist puppet, soros admirer) and his political party (liberals).

He gets support from israel and jews.
It would be nice if they refused him entry to the country and removed his family.

Wait, are you fucking explaining to me who Trudeau is on Sup Forums?

Lest we forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=glldoTNVzlc

Yes, sorry, I just take into consideration that I might be speaking to people ignorant about Canada.

Sorry kurwa jebana :)

Most people don't know much about Canada. I guess when your country's leader is a flaming homosexual who people suspect is a muslim, I guess you don't need to explain.

He is the cuck of cucks.

Bix nood.

My great great grandmother was a prairie nigger but my bloodline ended up bleached enough that I ended up with blond hair and blue eyes. You really have to know what to look for to see any trace in me. I can see it in lots of other people though. Look at someone like Hulk Hogan and I'm 100% positive he has some Native American in his gene pool.

i know what you mean, 3-4 generations of bleaching usually gets rid of most of the non european admixer if only we did that for slaves and "people" in mexico

How do I get cute polish bf?

no they are not. their genes have mixed with the fucking natives.