Incest

Why is incest so prevalent in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1
infoplease.com/world/statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongyangxi
youtube.com/watch?v=Z74OfpUbeac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Variation_over_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan is a country where a lot of people don't have siblings.

Japan has a good taste.

It's the opposite really. The origin of incest anime comes from real life.
There used to be a lot of Japanese parents that would adopt children so that their own offspring would have somebody to marry later.

whoa really? talk about how one's parents helping you get layed

Hate this meme. I would gladly fuck my sister.

care to explain to me why you have such feelings?

I guess Japanese just have really good taste in women. They understand that race mixing is wrong and that going outside the family risks undesired genetic traits. Sorry if this was too Sup Forums ish of a response. Lol

But are you Japanese?

I think this user can't find anyone else (Like everyone else on this board, including me) and has to fill the void with a sister, brother, ect.

dont deflect the original question. Im genuinely curious about your mindset.

Didn't a recent study confirm that like 20% of mothers fuck their sons or something?

Because it is the recipe for the perfect girl for you. I don't think I have that one picture with that guy explaining it.

Because is hot.

Efficiency. Inzest is an important part for the heterosis effect.

And that's why the Japanese are susceptible to common diseases and why a lot of them seem to die before age 60.

Anyone have that Akane-iro pic of the brother asking the sister out on a date?

Incestual sex is fine as long you don't have a fucking kid with your mom/sister IMO.
Since like some states in the US you can literally fuck your cousin, marry her and have a kid and nothing would happen to you ayyy.
Fun fact: there is ONLY 6% chance that your kid with your female cousin could have a genetic disease, hence why since antiquity people always married their cousin, not their brother/sister or mom/dad.

t. libertarian with brain

Oh shit wrong thread, but still applies to anyone curious.

Because it's a common occurrence in Japan

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

>A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. >A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

so a "perfect girl" for me is a girl that has a similar upbringing to me?

This pasta again, embrace for incoming (you)s

I can hear the author salivating as they describe that.

I see you are new to anime
Kill yourself

That sounds awesome, honestly

The most important thing in a relationship is compatibility, and a sibling with a similar upbringing is likely to be compatible with you. Furthermore there is a level of closeness that comes from spending your lives with each other, even in youth, and that is quite romantic as well.

>jpg

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

It's weird though cause the ones that don't die early live to their late 80s-90s.

>people live longer if they don't die
That's some really deep insight.

I'm pretty sure here in Texas fucking your cousin is still a big nono

In Japan it's common. And Japan is where lots of anime are made.

I mean in comparison to the rest of the world. Japan has the 2nd highest life expectancy of any country.
infoplease.com/world/statistics

You also have to consider that even with the low birth rate, there's still 127 million people living there. So despite those dying of the dreaded Japanese cold, there's still a little of old people.

I think he means the ones that die young are actually living while the ones who get to the 80s are only surviving, because humans are suppose to naturally die at young ages.

Oldfags goes against nature and become drains on society because society is forced to take care of useless eaters who get on Social Security and steal resources from the young and able.

Is this a TV anime or an OVA?

It's a short that aired this season.

japan
neets
otaku
teenagers

combine them all and you have a recipe for disgusting bullshit like loli and incest

Because incest is fucking hot and I have 4 little sisters.

All island nations are fucking inbred.

You wouldn't say that if you had a big sister.

Being inbred is a natural human condition.
Human tribes didn't used to be very large before civilization set it.

'Cause it's fucking hot, mate.

Izanagi and Izanami

This, it's degeneracy at its most commercial

>Being inbred is a natural human condition.
so is shitting in the woods and cleaning your ass with a leaf. so fucking what?

Toilet paper is made of trees.

source of op's image?

no, it is made from elephant and other herbivores dung

I like incest, but I've just seen the supposed one of the triumvirate incest anime and I have to say that the imouto in it is actually worst girl compared to the rest of the cast (especially the main girl).

Already happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongyangxi

For half the otaku watching, a sister makes up about 60% of the contact they've had with grils their own age

>elder NBR sister
The Chinese have shit taste.

Truth. Imoutits was a boring mary sue. The tsundere was better.

Not to mention the anime teased saying she was NBR several times throughout the series.

The tsundere was the better character (since they spent 11 episodes shipping her) and you can get much better then rie kugimiya.

>can
can't get much better than rie kugimiya

youtube.com/watch?v=Z74OfpUbeac
That's a lie!

that is the best parent ever

why don't westerners do this?

Serious question - if we ban incest because of the risk of retarded babies, shouldn't we also forbid all genetic fuck-ups and older women from breeding?

Yes, it would be hypocritical not to.

>Likes Tsunderei
You are shit taste incarnate.

Incest is a long-term stigma because of both instincts (increased risk of extinction) and the long lived Christian faith (do not sleep with thy person of same blood).

Nature used to take care of the genetic fuck-ups and older women were rare back then (average lifespan was mid-twenties to mid-thirties).

So people will always lean toward the banning the long-term stigma rather than the newly developed (almost) stigma.

Because the majority of Japanese are pedos who want to fuck schoolgirls

>hates rie kugimiya
Newfag spotted.

Nah not really, also icelanders have the strongest genes in the world pretty much. Incest is the true redpill, this is what anime is trying to teach us.

>every problems you have in life is because you want bang daughter and rape your mother
just stop with this stupid modern psychology
the author is jewish by any chance?

>Tsundereifag calling others newfag
"I watched every shitty JC staff adaptation of a shitty harem with tehrei as a leading girl" doesn't make you a culture oldfag, it just makes you a shit eating retard.

>(average lifespan was mid-twenties to mid-thirties).
Yeah, if you count people who died before they were 10. If you made it to adulthood, you could expect to live to your fifties or sixties.

>40 year old trying to act cute

LOL

I'm talking about the early 1500s and maybe even earlier than that. Not to be confused with stats which only go to 1960s.

Learn to follow the current season.
Also, learn to crop and reverse search.

Yeah, back then those were the statistics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Variation_over_time
Look at the expectancy at adulthood. Even hunter-gatherers mad it to 55, if they got out of childhood.

Except for three or four series, imoutos are fucking trash. The age of onee-sans won't come anytime soon either, what with otakus going "muh lolis, muh imoutos, muh disgusting old (>12) hags"

More like seventies or eighties. Child mortality and war deaths aside, the ancients possibly even lived longer than people nowadays. See: all the ancient philosophers and playwrights who lived into their 90s, which wasn't seen as anything special.

That may be for men, but women often died after giving childbirth.

>Perpetuating the average lifespan meant people died really young meme
>Missidentifying the reasons behind the low average lifespan.

I want this meme to end.

People used to have a fuckload of kids because a lack of proper medical care meant a good many were likely to die as infants or young children. It was the high child mortality rate that crashed the average lifespan along with shitty ways to wage war and garbage military medical care. Once you got out of childhood you were likely to live a long life, at least to the age of 50 provided some plague, war, or random accident didn't take you sooner. Many people that weren't on the literal bottom rung even had comparable life expediencies with modern people.

Yeah, but that would still be a special case, and most women wouldn't. It would probably take a few years away from their expected lifespan, but there would still be plenty of old hags.

I'll never understand why people think living for so long is a good thing. When your boyd and mind start to fall apart, what's the point anymore?

People always say this but in reality there's not a big jump in the possibility of genetic defects from incest if your family line does it once, however if you go on multiple generations of incest that's when the risk of such defects start growing fast. (See Charles II from Spain, or the infamous hemophilia case in the british royal family).
So don't be afraid anons, go kiss your imouto and cousin in the cheek, and if you both like it go from there. Maybe you'll end up holding hands.

Vikings pls leave

Japan filled with youth who are to antisocial to reproduce and they are going to extinct.
Their only hope if they let those people who are already familiar with each other reproduce and repopulate their island.

Right, which is why they have the highest life expectancy in the world for any country that isn't a uniformly-wealthy micronation and are also considered to be one of the healthiest industrialized nations. But yeah, Japanese cold memes totally trump actual statistics.

I guess that is a way to play the 'keep asset/power in main family branch' game. If the kids adopted and no one can lay claim to the kids origin, nothing changes hands if 'siblings' marry. It also avoids any potential problems of prolonged inbreeding (if the family does that for the above reasons).

You never know if cousin X is going to follow the plan established by current family heads, cause they can always vie for power or to push control to their side of the 'family'.

>almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers
god dayme

>antiquity people always married their cousin, not their brother/sister or mom/dad
Except pic related because egyptian royalty fucked their sisters.

This. Studies have shown 5th-cousin is the ideal genetic distance to maximize offspring health, and that people are most attracted to those more genetically similar to them (with a lot of that being based on desiring those with a similar "smell" to you, which is one of many reasons why birth control pills are terrible, as they fuck up women's endocrine systems and change both their scent and the scents they are attracted to). Though I disagree on calling this incest, it's just basic genetic health. So much for the race-mixing propaganda that people naturally desire those as different from them as possible or that such genetic mixing is healthiest.

Also Zoroastrians.

Egypt is a special case.
Not just for the royal family as your image describes, the general population as well, because they couldn't afford to split their property between their children.

>"It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, "
Wait, so people really believe the "masturbation rots your brain" meme in Japan?

It's a power thing for them. The long line of incest presumably caused Tuts issues. It would be interesting experiment once someone creates the ubermensch children and then breeds them together for a few generations. How long until 'defects' show? Presumably they won't because it's been removed, but eventually those 'perfect' humans will mutate (in an uncontrolled environment, like say allowing the ubermensch to breed naturally, without eugenics interfering with their offspring).

Replace Japanese with People.

On one hand, the masturbation/sex will work, you're satisfied and can move on with a task without being horny and side tracked. The other side is that masturbation/sex can become an addiction. So I'd say there is some truth to it, but that it's not all the pieces to the puzzle.

Reminder that it was the xix. century when they raised the minimum age of prostitutes to 12 yo in England.

It's more like
>as long as you jerking off/hanging out with your girlfriend you are not studying.

we wuz kangz

Fuck off.

no, the middle east is dozens of orders of magnitude more inbred than japan

japan is about as inbred as non-meme west virginia

You blog-citing retards do realize the unfounded "study" this meme is based on is from one of the creators of "psychohistory," a widely-acknowledged pseudoscience formalized by a guy who grossly manipulated or just fabricated facts to create an overarching theory that 100% of human history can be explained by child abuse, right? Oh, and in case it's important, almost every figure considered to have inspired or founded the movement (Freud, whose theories are considered essentially 100% untrue by modern psychology; Wilhelm Reich, sexual revolutionary, believer in everything being permeated by an ether of the mystical substance "orgone," fan of massaging naked men as part of his psychotherapy, and UFO hunter; Theodor Adorno; Erik Erikson; and Lloyd DeMause) was Jewish. This is the same school of thought that believed people were fascist because they secretly wanted to butt-fuck their father.

>which is why they have the highest life expectancy in the world for any country that isn't a uniformly-wealthy micronation
Nope. Insurance fraud is.

Nips doesn't even have the chance since 99% of them are single child as their fathers has no time to impregnate their wives 2nd time beside their 18 hour of work.

2 nukes