Man found "intoxicated" and "fighting police" found to have cache of weapons at top of Houston Hyatt Regency hotel

Man found "intoxicated" and "fighting police" found to have cache of weapons at top of Houston Hyatt Regency hotel.

The "large police presence" aided in stopping what could have been a "disaster".

Hmm... promoting an excessive police presence as helpful in stopping a "mass shooting".

Sounds like the CIA wants us to think a police state is a good idea.

Der Eternal Boomer strikes again

sounds like we need boomer control

This.
Wonder if it's Q or some of his boomer followers.

roll

but I dindu nuffin officer

Kind of a shit idea if was a CIA plot. The only thought it evokes in me is "Oh yeah, there was never a motive or explanation found for the Vegas shooter".

please don't shoot I'm white

rolling

When was the last time the CIA had a good plot?

rawllin for sucking my own dick

100 bucks says something happens tonight and they use this case to point towards stricter government

> Sounds like the CIA wants us to think a police state is a good idea.
dats because id iz :D:D

Rolling

Rolling

US foreign policy is police the world. US domestic policy is turn into police state. How poetic and deserving. Jews got you sheep so confused. Too funny. Don't forget to shop at walmart and buy the new ts album. Don't forget the McD's value meal and the big JDuck in your mouth americants.

Says a German, in a police state.

An AR, a shotgun and a handgun is not a cache of weapons in Texas. The police busted some drunk redneck and are hyping the media for more funding.

Okay, which one of you was this?

Motive will be released in 2019

It's a social Justice State, but not a police state. Our cops are absolutely fucked if they cannot explain why they shot an aggressor - using the service weapon is always the absolute last result, and a "reason" like "he was reaching for his waistband" do not count as such. They also trained to de-escalate situations, staying as calm as possible at all times. While American Cops can easily put their lives before that of suspects, German cops do not have that luxury due to the strictness of the law. And Unlike American Cops, they will not shout conflicting orders at me when they give me commands. Hell, this might be hard for you to understand, but police units can decide who of them is going to give commands to the suspect to avoid a situation with multiple conflicting orders and general chaos.

Rollan