Post your favorite fanservice moment and explain why. Doesn't matter if it's tasteful or shamelessly indulgent...

Post your favorite fanservice moment and explain why. Doesn't matter if it's tasteful or shamelessly indulgent. Though nothing too explicit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLy5lSm4HQo
youtu.be/LrQN_RuOAFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's my taste.

>Why
Because my penis said so.

The original and best

I love Noriko so much. She's the best.

FeRanma will always be first class when it comes to that combination of lewd and cuteness.

I haven't even seen the series.

The entirety Build Fighters episode 23. You didn't say it had to be sexual fanservice.

Mine

I like you. And that was a great moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLy5lSm4HQo

bonerific

How come 80s bouncing breast fan service were so much better than anything we get today?

Because you only watch shitty fotm anime like Kill la Kill and ReZero then act like you've seen everything there is today?

Well, at least he died happy.

>Wet hair
>Spreading like that
Shit animation

Gainax fag here. I'll raise you one. Both kinds in one scene.
youtu.be/LrQN_RuOAFs

I dunno, seems like most animators have lost the touch for making lewd fanservice. I mean, they'll shove in big tits and asses, but while I like both of those things, they just can't seem to pull off the lewd factor. There's a big difference between just showing someones breasts bounce and showing someones breasts bounce in a way that totally murders your dick. There's a finesse that's been lost, because people don't realize it isn't as simple as making the biggest, most spherical tits possible, and moving them around a bit. It's got to have sexual motion to it.
Except Kill la Kill has one of the last examples of decent fanservice you fucking faggot.

Gainax really knows how to animate boobs.

>Kill la Kill has one of the last examples of decent fanservice
How many anime have you watched since KLK? If it's less than 10 don't even reply to me.

It's not my real favourite, but it's my favourite from this year.
This.
Not everything can be like Kabaneri.
I didn't really like the camera movement in that particular scene, though. It would've worked better from another perspective. Sure, you wouldn't have that swiping ass-midriff-tits shot that people loved, but it would be better cinematically.

Naw, you just have shit taste.

At least a hundred, I don't usually keep track of the actual number though, so it's likely way higher.

What do you recommend?

Unf

My nigga!

It's not like I don't enjoy modern fanservice at all, but you can't deny there has been a noticeable decline in quality.

Not that faggot, but most anime is dog shit. I can make a list but that would take to long. I been watching anime since the late 90s. I certainly had a drop off in the mid y2k because it was over saturated thanks to high speed internet. But your meme spouting saying KlK had no decent fan service yet being entirely of that to the point where it was normal shows you do not watch enough anime, or avoid popular anime.

So I can tell you're a hipster.

>8ch
What the fuck did they know?

This one is also up there for me.

Same movie but Naniki

That dress is impossible to resist.

It's touching, it's well animated, and it deepens the bond between the characters. The MC could use similar touching stuff to get closer and closer to Sento now that he knows her weakness.

Rumiko Takahashi did ecchi right. Her shows didn't show tits for the sake of showing tits (although I don't have a problem with that, either), they just had realistic scenes without having to censor much for a purpose.

What's an objectively good anime with a moderate amount of titillation?

Legend of Lemnear

KING ARTHUR!
KING ARTHUR!

saved

I don't have any clips of it on hand but my single favorite comes from a Cat Girl Nuku Nuku OVA when some catnip got in Nuku Nuku's nose and she went crazy and licking everyone.

My youngin' self did not expect such a boner could be achieved

jesus god almighty how can bovine blonde even compete, I don't remember her being this fine.

Well I don't know what to tell you. There are plenty of anime with great fanservice. Even 4koma manga adaptations like New Game feature some fine service.
It seems abut the same as its always been, other than there being less in long running shows aimed at a younger demographic. Perhaps it's time to move on from Dragonball and Naruto?
>saying KlK had no decent fan service yet being entirely of that to the point where it was normal shows you do not watch enough anime, or avoid popular anime.
I was implying that saying KLK was one of the LAST EXAMPLES was wrong.
Gee I dunno how about any of the recent anime that are all tits & constant fanservice

I said the quality decreased, not the quantity, you vapid fucking moron. And like I said I do enjoy modern fanservice, but there has quite clearly been a noticeable drop in quality.

There's a certain subtlety in the overall character design and in the fan service moments themselves that has been lost I think.

I understand what you're saying, and I disagree with you.

Not 80s, but I love the more realistic approach and simplicity of the "service" in Perfect Blue.

Anime title?

Casual watcher here (unlike some of you hardcores), I've seen the character and heard the name before but I can't remember it.

Does Gainax still hold the rights to Gunbuster? Anno has control over Evangelion doesn't he?

Well, alright then. It's not up to me what pleases your dick.

My brother! I'm not sure why but Kanburu's fanservice scenes are my favorite out of the series.

Does it matter? Anno can just name it something else and ripoff some other classic series like Black Jack.

Actual Black Jack with giant robots could be really awesome

>there were a couple of really well animated shots (compared to the rest of the anime) of Ayame, and just Ayame
It's one of the few things that made Kabaneri enjoyable.
>"casual"
>"hardcores"
Man, did I slip to the early 2010s by some chance? Take a screenshot of the character and look it up on Google Images, you can do that nowadays.

Looks like New Game!

Even better, he can look at the metadata of the webm it says the title right there, even the episode number.
Just goes to show "casual" means fucking retarded while "hardcore" means has an IQ of at least 100.

No love for the best fanservice series?

It's Boku no Pico

I hope you fucking break your arm you shitty spoonfeeder

Didn't even watch the show you sperg.

I just took a guess.

What episode???

Because my wife and her tiddies.

Fuck, that hair animation is sexy as fuck.

Is that Lak'C and Nono? Absolutely cancerous.

What anime???

It was more, I don't know, natural? Subtle? Many series try way too hard with LOOK, FANSERVICE, with pans, close-ups, special backgrounds, exaggerated breast movements or even sound effects. The lack of shades, weird lights (red zits and glossy whites) and missing nipples do not help and make girls look more plastique.

That whole show was so insanely lewd.
It also makes me feel bad for all the nostalgiafags earlier in this thread crying about how modern anime don't have subtle sexiness while they certainly wouldn't watch a show like that because it's moeshit or some other dumb reason.

This whole scene

One of my favorites yeah. Great art style, great laid back sleepy vibe to it.

you sick fuck

Genuinely the best

I don't even know what this is from.

>Not the tampon one.

Not even trying, uh senpai?

one of the rare times the delinquent girl was best girl

Tobira o akete

This looks like absolute shit but I am 100% going to watch it now.

It's such a shame that the BD release of this had fucked up aspect ratio.

Nopan for whole episode, that's fucking hot even if you barely see anything

Is Abenobashi worth it or is it kind of forgotten for a reason?

what is this?

this, because ranma is shamelessly taunting ryoga and the viewer son so many levels

It's a fun time, some (many?) people didn't think the ending was very good. Not especially worth it just for the delicious brown but worth a look.

GOD MY OH

How would that even work?

Typical mecha anime but the protagonist is a legendary underground mechanic capable of making the impossible a reality known only as Jack Black

I'm a sucker for ridiculous jiggle physics. That bullet scene still makes me laugh my ass off.