Tfw it's been 17 days since net neutrality

>tfw it's been 17 days since net neutrality

how are you guys holding up?

>how are you guys holding up?

still posting fine, but I could use a job...

I checked my internet speed after Net Neutrality fell and saw it went down from 230mbps to 229 mbps download. I haven't checked it since.
Why didn't those conservatards listen? This is the beginning of the end.

Literally nothing. Why do Americans like to blow things up out of proportion like it's the end of the world. Something is telling me that you're wrong about the refugee situation in Europe too...

nothing has happened in a few days so therefore nothing will ever happen

libtards btfo

Haven't noticed anything
As expected

Post your hand with a time stamp cuck

It's already begun, nothing has happened but all my libtard friends blame NN everytime they die in video games or their slow ass internet doesn't buffer or something. It's getting annoying

I literally had my ISP break my internet into packages like cable TV. Not to mention the whole company personally came to my house and gangraped me.

jobs are for the elite you dipshit. you get work which is dehumanizing walmart tier or fast food tier because you weren't born rich you fucking pleb

I literally forgot about it the day after it happened.

Comes from the guy hiding behind a meme flag.
Good job!

life during wartime?

>jobs are for the elite you dipshit

So, you use social engineering to get us fired, huh?

Is this an attempt to keep us poor so you can continue tourturing us and stealing our ideas?

>net neutrality passes
>This post cost me 10 dollars per character

Little less effort than a vpn

I can barely afford to eat now that my ISP charges me $4 per shitpost, thanks alot drrumpkins

My internet is already slower.

It's the same fucking thing

Speeds in northeast Ohio have been about the same. I did discover that my Diablo III ping dropped to 44 ms in the afternoon during my days off, whereas in the evening it's usually around 90 ms. This probably means the building infrastructure can't really handle all the peak bandwidth too well. Worse yet, Spectrum is the only provider here.

What's weird though is that speed tests are showing 100 Mbps when I'm paying for 50 Mbps. I installed a new DD-WRT router just before the shit show started so I don't know how that might be playing into things.

I also set up a Pi as a home VPN. If network traffic starts getting tracked I'm hoping having it all run through another external VPN will be enough. It's a waiting game, as far as I'm concerned.

Pic related is the final defense.