NotKinnikuman
Momonga
Bakugou
Monoma
Deku
Grapes

For raping and sexual bullying, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZK0VmdhRPo
Got some new footage also they are advertising a lot more compared the first one.

>this is your author

You can sense the pain inside him.

I'm sure he was thinking about legs, just as usual.

k-kawaii

Iida and Todoroki are too low, the rock, the monkey and Kaminari are way too high

There's no way Deku should be below Sugarman and Sero, upper half of the list is pretty good

Who's the best girl and why is her Tsuyu-chan?

That's not how you spell Jirou

I just realized it in yesterday's thread. She is the best girl because she's very honest and also smiling a lot (so it's genuine, unlike the typical fake ass hoe like Ochaka or many other girls in the series). We're not used to girls like that, it is a fresh of breath air.

The epitome of fake ass hoe. Uglier too.

I just started reading this series the other day but does it seem like Bakugou is Kirishima's fuck toy to anyone else? He obviously likes to take it in the ass.

Your comment fell flat, just like Jirou.

Bakugou hates Kirishima but still teams up with him regardless.

Because he's the only guy who likes him, just like there's only one guy who likes Bakugo here.

Hori a cute! CUTE!

How moe

I am that guy!

Bakugou a best, fuck all you sad-ass pussy bitch niggas.

Are you black?

Bakugou won both popularity polls, it's not cool to like the lowest common denominator anymore.

So will we get a real episode this weekend? Will it be all pre festival talking?

What a nerd

>all pre festival talking
probably

youtu.be/vZK0VmdhRPo

Reminder that you can look forward to at least 3 of these canon pairings according to Hori, my anime friends!

I'm Blackugou.

Loyalty's not sold so cheap. He'd be my boy even if he scored dead last in a popularity poll.

I miss the early manga's more dynamic cartoonish style.

Will the pacing be as slow as in season 1?

>anymore
>underage faggot unironically being contrarian

>He'd be my boy even if he scored dead last in a popularity poll.
Well, I respect that

It barely changed tho?

>that single cut of Todoroki running
That's totally Yutaka Nakamura's handiwork.

/r/ praise the sun edit

>Yutaka Nakamura's
Is he actually working on this?

FPBP

Shes a filthy fujo self insert thanks to SMASH, so no. She is trash.

Great taste nigga.

this was such a shitty decision by the author.

deku should have just kicked at full strength like he did against the covered-in-muscles bad guy and broke both of bakugou's arms.

Jesus, that fight was so fucking stupid. I actually lost respect for Hori with this bullshit outcome.

>alien girl x random generic spiky haired dude

worst thing about this picture.

I don't know if he's a regular, but the few promotional footage available shows his handiwork for an action scene involving Todoroki. Also, a couple of veteran freelance animators have confirmed their participation on the show.

I honestly don't mind her. She has that cute pixie punk girl look. Her "fans" thou are fucking cancer, and that makes her trash by proxy.

Now I'm even more excited for deku vs todo

The picture from that post 404'd. Can we get a repost?

No. It was a shitty grapefag meme.

its true!

This nigga knows

I want to pop Pop Step's cherry!

Its the pacing autist again

The pacing is a common complaint about the anime, you defensive faggot

>6-7 months of experience and only 8% of OfA vs 12+ years of experience and 100% of bakugos quirk + natural combat talent
I really don't know what the fuck were you expecting senpai.

Don't respond to old cancer.

It was slow. Don't pretend.

>The pacing is a common complaint about the anime
I love this meme

Because it's true

Yes yes pacing autist, everyone thought the show was too slow. If you say it is then it must be true

>If it's a meme it's false
I love this meme

>pacing autist
You are so defensive that you have created a boogeyman, how pathetic. By the way, I'm the second person you've accused of being that. So you are also paranoid

>Wait what? This episode only covered 2.5 chapters! The pacing is absolutely fucked

Sup pacing autist

What the fuck are you talking about. No one is saying that it is ruined it's just that if it had been a little faster-paced it would've been better.

>still responding to ancient shitposts

The first ep only covered half of the first chapter, the pacing could have been better

>Bakugou hates Kirishima

when Kirishima pulled out his hand to rescue him Bakugou didn't even think twice before jumping, he's just a lil platonic tsundere that's all

>every thing I don't like must be a shitpost
Go away, Jesus.

Will deku ever reach this level of heroism

Aizawa is just his self-insert isn't he

He already did.