What cities are the Nork nukes pointed at?

Well /pol?

Nowhere. Nothing is ever getting nuked. Nice job getting fearmongered by the Lamestream Media.

Hopefully LA. I think a lot of IRL /LA/RPers exist there.

air burst midwest
EMP

Hopefully LA and San Franfago

They dont have the delivery system yet but they do have the range ...EMP would disable and destabilize the grid

i know a few amish. i can get by. hey maybe even feel like a vacation.

Same here I live in Lancaster

Probably California or other west coast cities. Would be devastating in terms of casualties and infrastructure; but nothing of value would be lost.

>i know a few amish
fur bearing mammals...profit

Hit southern cali put out wildfires
Defense minister assassinated

I don't want to die because I'd never hurt you. I threaten to hurt people but I don't have the courage to hurt anyone.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

type emp into goole before you wip another booger under your desk

Preferably LA

NO

They aren't going to nuke the US they're going to drop anthrax.

Why do you think their deserters have anthrax antibodies in their blood already? Because they're immunising their troops.

Why do you think Trump is pressuring them?

He knows he only gains from a nuclear strike.

Jewrusalem and Jew House in Jweington DC, in Amerisrael

NOT SEATTLE

THERE ARE MANY Sup ForumsACKS IN SEATTLE

NEVER SEATTLE

Preferably this shit cunt gets vaporized first

I hope they nuke New York just when the countdown hits 1.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

all of them

india guy says las vegas

When shit hits the fan I'll enlist to help out my southern neighbors and to shoot some NorKos in the face

Okinawa, Guam, Honolulu, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. They’ll want to cripple the Pacific Fleet’s ability to project power and maintain supply lines, and hitting the major ports on the west coast and pacific theatre will do that. As strong as the US’s military is, severing the supply to the ships stationed nearby and taking out Okinawa would give them a huge edge in the first couple weeks of combat. They’d be able to shell Seoul unimpeded for a while before our forces could be redistributed to make up for the early losses.

Or they’ll be retards and shoot one and only one at LA, we’ll shoot it down and turn them into a parking lot.

id guess D.C. is a lock, prob NYC for the financials, san fran for the tech; if hes smart he shouldnt target LA since Hollywood is N.K.'s side and does more harm to the US than good
other than that I'd say its a crapshoot, other than whatever city dennis rodman lives in, thats probably safe

I'd go Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney, Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Washington, and New York

>Seattle might get nuked
will Redmond be ok?

>Sydney
What did the Aussies do to Kim?

seattle
who'd waste a nuke on seattle?

Pretty sure Vienna

North Korea hates buffets and slot machines!

Lower Manhattan hopefully. I've always wanted to go out with a bang.

hopefully all of them. it's the quickest way to get rid of all our niggers and spics.