Women

I'm having a hard time adjusting, how are they human again?

They're not.

How can something be human when it never was?

they are, they are just not men

I am womb-man and I can confirm I am not human but a reptilian that eats your children.

You're looking at feminists. Not all women are feminists. Now, quit being an /r9k/ MGTOW edgelord and go back to your containment zone.

God's greatest gag was giving the female soul a human body, to make us think they are anything like men

Stay salty permavirgins.

Pls suck my cock trap waifu

I understand the women being idiotic sheep that do as their told by the media. But why are there so many men there.

All boomer aged looking men too. Fucking hippies ruined the west.

Can someone unironically tell me how they’re not like men.

There’s this fembot at work..No personality whatsoever but intelligent..but then no fuking goals whatsoever. Fat ass tho. Confuses me how void of soul she is though.

>half the people in the photo is men

Boobs plox

Wear a rubber and tell her a fake name. That's what I used to do. Now the STD epidemic among women is getting more and more risky for dudes.

They’ve fallen to the soy...

>how are they human again?
They give birth to humans, that is about it.

This is powerful stuff...

>tfw no NatSoc pure gf

yeah man, haven't been a blue pill for a decade, but reading tha reminds me of the truth that once set me free. world's dark for men because it is also the brightest for them as well - men rule the world but simultaneously commit the most suicides. in giving us the extreme greats the universe gave us the depths, too.

The only thing women are good for is making more men

And I'll decide to be useless just to spite you.

Its not my problem that you failed at life or couldn't keep a man if you wanted to.

And for what?

To be a strong empowered womyn that will die alone? Pathetic

Shut up meg

instant boner omg lol. read my post before, we can program em for a better world my brother. believe

why wouldnt he make that a gag?
you fucking faggot you litterally couldnt handle the smarter model and asked for a stupider version who was more loyal, and then we still jumped on achmeds dick, and you still ate the apple despite knowing we literally wuz.

How can I even quantify the level of cucked status men occupy right now. this shit shouldnt even be possible.

>falling for esoteric psuedoscience

>thinking this shit matters
youre retarded for not understanding spite
you dont do something in vain because you hope it will succeed anyway, you do something in vain because fuck that guy

you can unironically cause more strife by being a dedicated waifu by breeding even more rebellious women with another white guy.