Anybody care to speculate on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/947664148376182784
reinounido.embajada.gob.ec
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855365944000094208
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This motherfucking larp again.

he could be trolling cianiggers

Happening confirmed. Put me in the screenshot.

Julian Assange is safe.
He's not where he appears to be.
He is a key player in justice.

have a bump

A bump will help

>tfw it's real

Reminder that Julian Assange has not signed anything with his PGP key since October 2016.

Nothing will happen. It never does anymore.

HOLY SHIT

Bump for knowledge

"I fly like paper, get high like planes, you can't catch me at the border, I got visa's in my name.

Bump.

Paper planes is a song about how immigration is a good thing and immigrants are non violent.

Just to let you know

[spoiler]it's unironically a very good song though[/spoiler]

>no link
fake and gay

>can't just look it up yourself

IT'S FUCKING TWITTER

What about the code? Maybe it decodes to "immigrants are bad mmmkay"

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/947664148376182784

not our job. now sit your faggot ass down

fpbp

In here laddies

it was mostly about how the US wouldn't let her in to record or for a concert or some shit

she was definitely murdered though

can we get at least 74 more threads on this?

Just a big nothingburger.

Go out, celebrate the New Year or go to bed, its late!

Dead Man's Hand. Press F

Thought it was the M.I.A part that was important

All the missing shills just showed back up. Seriously. Including the cunt mods deleting the previous threads.

maybe he just likes the song?

Most credible running theory I have seen is it is an encription key, for an info dump somehow related to the song lyrics. So, listen to the song...

Maybe he doesn't like other songs

Merry fucking new year user

Why is it that in every single thread the first reply is invariably some JIDF fuck spreading their cancer?
Do you yiddish vermin have a sniping algorithm or something? Maybe just too many of you slimy pests in here?

Holy shit I didn't even notice my quads. Nice!

They have very sensitive, and large, noses for smelling out happenings.

Bump

You think he’s talking about all the weird flights lately?

JA+MIA=IF Key

Some have been saying his own flight and visa to America as per the song. He may be a free man.

ECUADORIAN EMBASSY LONDON WEBSITE DOWN

reinounido.embajada.gob.ec

SURELY THIS WILL STOP THE WIKILEAKS DISSEMINATION NETWORK!! Checkmate, drumpfies!

Someone should go q larp on lib boards and claim this unlocks the peetape. Get them to hype it.

The Cuckold isn't even talking about it.

anyone have the 65 jiga watt file from last week and try the key?

Anyone on Sky King? Help me please.....

It's unlikely to be that one. That was 2012 insurance file. And was prob a larper hyping it. He's seeded several other insurance files since then. I'm stuck on phone. Sorry.

It might not even be that simple though. My understanding was we would need a 64character hash. This one's 60. I'm pretty pleb at encryption.

Thank you and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

I'm on skyking desu

Feels like a good year coming.

Bump

A-anonScan?

he tweeted coordinates for an army base
said army base has suspicious symbolism
look for yourself. zoom out even, it's weird

>My understanding was we would need a 64character hash. This one's 60.
If it's a key, it's probably valid even with this length.
It's still odd considering that it appears to be randomized and that usually yields something with a length that is a power of two. Or at least a multiple of the machine's word size.
It was probably truncated. Probably for a reason.
Maybe the ending (or beginning) could be found in the song.

Could always just be 2018. Tough that would imply a recent insurance file or a drop to come.

Fuck off ZOG shill

Why though? Why go through some extra hassle like that?

you should check out these coordinates, and then look back at the first post

Delete this, Goy

of course its (((them))).

eerily similar from the last thread i posted these things in
I wonder why

It's just an encryption key for something he'll be releasing later, morons.

You're the same faggot that posted 7 days of false flags like 2 weeks ago.

Why is pol so retarded with technology. This is done for verification. If you need to prove your identity to someone you would say “hey to show you I’m real I will tweet out my hash with a YouTube link”

OK, real talk, it could be a truncated bitcoin transaction hash. It might be his way of telling that the message is hidden in the last 2 bytes of whatever linked information.
It would still securely, uniquely identify a transaction even if it's truncated but it makes it hard to look it up.
Most websites that lets you query the blockchain don't do lookups for truncated hashes. The official bitcoin client might or might not index them in a way that allows prefix lookups. So it might require to scan the whole blockchain. It's doable but I don't know how.

What about the CIA media files he put out in early 2017?
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855365944000094208

Anyone got the file downloaded to check if this is the key?

I'm who I've always been, and never have done any such thing.
I've given you a map, if you wish to navigate it.
I'll be waiting.
Avise la fin

Yeah, trolling cianiggers...

I have the 2016 stuff at home. I don't think i got the newer stuff. Had some machine failures.

they wont let me celebrate NazGoth in peace!!!

The Cia is using their gatekeeping asset (Julian Assange) to distract the public from an actual happening

>Paper planes is a song about how immigration is a good thing and immigrants are non violent.
It's also about taking money (corruption).

Kill yourself

This, Julian assange was killed in october 2016

deepstate ever since

I can't pull any certain meaning out of the song

>1 post by this ID
spill yer guts faggit.

bump

last 4 digits missing
sent Dec 31, 2017
4 digits

hl3 confirmed

Anyone tried those as the digits yet? I assume it isn't but nice thinking outside the box

>PAPER PLANES = EMAILS

bump

yes
Missing in action
Paper planes
=
Missing e-mailz

CIA in damage control

Not again.
Why doesn't he ended it, already?

He's dead

were they stealing kids from Iran?

you tell me

That's exactly what I think. Cause some manufactured chaos. Snatch some kids.

Wait a fucking second! I was right again?! WEW! Iran wasnt no rogue boogey man nation to the kikes they've been using it as their fucking base of operations for their child trafficking. Haven't they? Jesus fucking Christ its really going to fucking happen?

Full fucking disclosure on what these fucks have been doing? WEW! the fucking balls on Trump. When this shit comes out the economy is going to fucking crash, not because the kikes are going to crash it, but because people are going to be so fucking blindsided by this that they arent goin to know what to do. Prepare for riots. Keep in touch with your loved ones, make sure the news doesn't drive them to suicide. Rub it in the faces of the leftists so they all kill themselves.

The lyrics. Planes. NY. Skull and bones. Yale. 9/11. Bush.

It never happens with Assange. He promised a lobster and steak dinner but delivers some stale saltine crackers.

Nukes

Look for a part of paper planes that's also from an Elvis song. Narrows it down.

the 38,77 cords are somewhere in china

SHIT!!!
GUESS AREA 51 IS THE EMBASSY FOR THE SEVEN SEALS!!!

moldy breadcrumbs ey?

We've been warning you stupid fucks for months now, years even.. really.. You will be punished for your crimes. When this bounces off the ear drums of every normalfaggot you are all going to be hunted down. You will not die pleasantly I assure you. Just wait, when you see ordinary joe blue collar start to lose his fucking mind when he realizes just what your bosses have been doing and that you have been working for them and aiding and abetting them. You will know true fear. Do you really think your bosses protect your information well at all? Do you really think there arent anons who haven't been gathering said information?

I like the remixed version with the gunshots and cash register noises that make it sound like all immigrants want to do is shoot you and take your money. Its a lot more accurate imho

Also its just some shitty Brits rapping over a brilliant Clash song about CIA fuckery

aa setup

Has there ever been an explanation as to why that is?

from last thread