What can we do about the (((5G))) problem Sup Forums?

What can we do about the (((5G))) problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2hkxstCDUIc
youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I
youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-dShVrxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6Wbi2UYQ0
youtu.be/PlEU5bcke0U
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=FLb9EIiSyG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I live underground in a stone house. This is additionally useful as far as funz go.

What's 5g, a faster version of 4g? Bring it, I live in a rural area and my phone has way better internet than my early 2000s tier dsl. If I could get a decent internet connection living in the country would be perfect

>he doesn't know

Make sure to hold the antenna at least a foot or preferably a few feet from your body.

Apparently I don't. What's the bogdanoff.jpg?

muh small cells

5G is absurdly bad for your health, by pretty much every metric. And it's all around us now, at all times. No one is paying attention to this issue, despite the fact that it was proven to be very dangerous to humans decades ago. Almost everyone is entirely ignorant to the issue.

triplecheck

What's interesting is the graffiti on the 5G towers. The stencil and sticker game is a joke these days.

Nothing. I'm sure they are just playing 5G chess

Source?

From another thread, and then I'll link my own findings below:

>"Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:

>DNA single and double strand breaks
>oxidative damage
>Disruption of cell metabolism
>Increasedblood brain barrier permeability
>melatonin reduction
>disruption to brain glucose metabolism
>generation of stress proteins

>In 2011 the World Health Organization(WHO) classified radio frequency radiation as a possible 2B carcinogen.

youtu.be/2hkxstCDUIc "

youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I

Thanks, user. I'll check that up tomorrow.

For my 4G LTE (150 Mbps) phone. I use belt cli holster to not put in the trousers pocket or sometimes backpack to create more distance.

from my body.

Using hands free it also a option or earpiece (with wire) to answer call.

5G frequency can kill you because of the small size and insanely random frequencies. Once it's implemented there's no where to hide. You will be flooded with it.

The link you replied to is the better video, the other one was some whacky shit some user posted. It's quite scary the health effects this technology can have on people. 5G is being used widely in America and the US government is not ignorant to its effects. In fact, if you watch that video the US government even commissioned studies into it years prior to it being implemented.

Unfortunately this is only a way to slow down the negative effects. Since it's everywhere floating around the air in your house at your work etc it will eventually be a detriment to your health.
Throwing your phone away won't do anything either.

Oy you need at least 6G goy

A few generations and we'll evolve past it.

I'm sure you're working on this tech yourself.

This, that's the worst part about it. You can't even see it. It's not like eating junk food, you can taste, see, and feel what you are eating is not healthy. Or if you smell gasoline or paint, you know it's not a good smell, you shouldn't keep inhaling it.

But for this 5G, you are entirely consciously unaware of its existence, but it is most certainly taking its toll on your body.

I seriously think idiotic posts like yours are shills. Post a stupid solution to detract from the seriousness of the discussion, and idiots will believe you.

Fuck you government shill

>What can we do about the (((5G))) problem Sup Forums?

cell phone towers are part of the mind control.

You can't do anything. Not that you would even if you could.

What frequency band does it use, PCA?

I can educate people. And if it comes to it, I can leave the country and take my talents with me.

Don't worry, when millions of other Americans start to see what's going on here, they will do the same. And all that will be left in the wake of things is a failed 3rd world state with a brief mention in the history books.

I picked this thread randomly to troll and derail it and instead got redpilled

Damn

>What frequency band does it use, PCA?

here...

I made this one awhile ago.

>not a smartphone fag, no facebook/twitter/any social shit
>free from this cancer

The only retards worried about this are the reddit social type butterfly fags with phones.

Guys can I stop it with a tin foil hat?

You're actually not free from it at all, it's being broadcast everywhere. Anywhere there is a cellular signal for people with 5G, you are victim to it, doesn't matter if you have a phone or not. Maybe not all of Canada has 5G yet, but I'm sure they are in the process of expanding the network as we speak. If you live in an urban/suburban area, chances are it's already happening to you.

I don't really care that much. If they want to use the harmonic frequencies of water then I'll live in a water shield.

>Guys can I stop it with a tin foil hat?

No, and aluminium doesn't work either... that's why they have been spreading that meme.

Take a closer look at the hat in this pic.

but you have to use full enclosure, not just a hat.

move the fuck away from anywhere its is active..

Field technician for a wireless carriers here. This thread is funny.

So is my 4g and wireless router fucking with me? I was unaware of this...

>I screw antennas into the ground
>therefore I'm an expert on radiation and its effects on the human body

Watch the video I posted in this thread, cunt

quick rundown?
inb4 lurkmoar

I want to move to Patagonia now to escape it. How much to crash on your couch, pedro?

>blow up towers

Problem solved.

Yep. But keep it about 4' away from you and your wife and children and you'll be mostly OK.

Thoughts on Huawei gear? Microwave stuff

Can you fuckers post some fucking sources at least

My job is to deal with the approvals and community engagement of constructing phone towers, and one of the biggest expenses to the telcos is doing the emissions studies, despite the fact your microwave oven produces far more emissions from a single use than weeks of standing under a tower

And yet theres always one or two of you fucking schizoids showing up and claiming your pet parrots are getting ASIO cancer

Didn't work out that we'll the last time.

So in other words you don't know what you're doing. Good on you m8.

See: I've given you information to research and pointed you in the right direction. The rest is up to you

No

I actually jam frequencies with my mind and I sometimes disrupt other electronics and lamp posts just by being near them. Come at me 5g cunts.

I don't live there but Patagonia is very expensive AFAIK

Yall best not be using time travel.

that shit is fucking cursed.

How so?

The biggest complaint is visual amenity when a tower is proposed, but theres a handful of guys who drive huge distances to attend engagement meetings to object to towers going up hours and hours away from where they live because they're convinced schoolchildren are getting brain cancer by order of ASIO. Not once have I been given any compelling evidence that this shit is detrimental, and as someone who makes their livelihood in engagment, not so much approvals, i'm all ears to being proven wrong.

eh just put some aloe on it

Time travel isn't real... it's a fucking CGI fantasy for your brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60

>insanely random
>worse
How I know how little you know

I actually did electrical and RF engineering in college believe it or not.

Non ionizing radiation is generally considered to be safe at powers below tens or hundreds of watts. RF signal levels in the air are in the pico or femtowatt range (that's like 0.000000000000001 watts).

The who labelled bacon as a carcinogen tho.

>Was asked for scientific source.
>Links a fucking YouTube vid.

>generally considered
jam it up your god damned ass shill

it has massive biologic effects relating to clacium channels and mitochondiral function and will massively increase major diseases over time.. screencap this .. it five years after it rolls out you'll see clusters of serious fucking disease wherever 5G rears is ugly head.. you should probably killyourself for the sake of the rest of humanity if you shill for this abomination. fuck you and everybody who works to irradiate the rest of us for their profit.

KEK!!!

>So is my 4g and wireless router fucking with me? I was unaware of this...
First symptom is believing a bunch of hysterical bullshit on Sup Forums from science-illiterate libtards who don't know the difference between ionizing radiation and radio waves.

fucking retard

im using 5g right now. and now that i know of this i feel really uncomfortable.

I posted a video of a presentation put on by a PhD professor in the department of physics from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and his in-depth analysis of the subject.

Why was dead antifa pictures deleted? i wanted to save those faggot lefty mod. How else am i going to get me and my buddies excited come day of the rope?

>5G
You do know that 5G is just a spec put together by a international standards board, right?
Literally any spectrum can be used to broadcast "5G". The frequencies that will be used are already used for LTE.
It's just a specification of requirements.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-dShVrxzc

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6Wbi2UYQ0

From conference in Iceland

No that's not how it works. Your brain isn't a receiver. Get rid of the phone if you're concerned. Don't live next to a radio tower.
youtu.be/PlEU5bcke0U

>Your brain isn't a receiver.

Are you sure about that?

>the Hebrew University in Jerusalem

KYS

If the Jews are acknowledging it as a problem, yet it's being implemented here in the West then that should tell you all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=FLb9EIiSyG8

T-Tinfoil won't be able to save you?

>T-Tinfoil won't be able to save you?

nope.

you're going to need something stronger.

So I have to become Al Elric?

>from the Israel institute of advanced studies

but meditation will work?? ooook

>So I have to become Al Elric?

That would work, so long as the metal is backed by magnets, or charged.

>but meditation will work?? ooook

it's all subliminal, if you know yourself well enough, you can "Feel" it trying to manipulate you, and do something else instead.

>nazbol cia niggas tryna subvert the 5gq

stay edge

Oh good, I'm not the only one that is concerned about this. I have no idea what we can do about it.

Retrofit your dwelling with EMI shielding drywall and foil so that you live in a Faraday cage.

But muh ramped up radiation. I luv muh radiation.

This.