Former Trump supporter here

My taxes are now going up. How the fuck could we be some dumb to fall for his bullshit? He is the establishment swamp. Why is he such a fucking joke guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mPssRB2ktao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you shills never learn

Anti Trump? Lel you must be a paid share blue Jewish shill no one sane against our God emperor. He is plating 4d chess triggering lefties hahaha. He's obviously helping you with things like including tax breaks for private jet owners in the new bill. Fucking retarded lefties

Dude Im not a leftie I'm redpilled I just realized now that Trump is a Zionst jew establishmsnt shill unlike you retards. He fooled us all

Stupid fucking shill anyone who doesn't support Trump is a retard he's the next Hitler we're gonna win the race war
1888 MAGA

hello CIA

Lol

Damn dude sharia blue got you workin shit hours

What's sharia blue

>implying Sup Forums actually cares about politics

BULLSHIT. Post your STATS and prove it or kill yourself you lying faggot.

See pic related for me, tax plan cuts my taxes by 55%

Test yourself here

taxplancalculator.com/

SAGE

Hello darkness my old friend

Whoever else posts here without posting their results from: taxplancalculator.com/

IS A FUCKING FAGGOT SHILL LIAR.

SAGE

/r/The_Donald strong ITT. Why do you silly nigger faggots have to stink this place up on weekends?

Prove they are going up

>hello fellow trump supporters
Shill. Enjoy your ban

Why are they going up? Do you live in a high-tax state? Many itemized deductions?

Imagine being a shareable fag and actually working on New Years..Everyone in your life hates you..lts hilarious!!!

sage and hide this shit fellows.

Fuck off, upper middleclass faggot

fag gag
fag rag gag
fag hag rag gag

no body believes you.

Trump will be re-elected.

if not, your house will be burnt down.

you guys are really retarded he's been a sleazeball since at least the 80s he's whole persona is so obnoxious and low class i can't believe there was so much out there about him and yet people still thought this is a suitable man to run the country

Same here. WTF!
Trumps a corporate BITCH now.
I thought he was going to clock David Koch in his face instead he went and sucked him off.
He's a fucking traitor!

Please just fuck off already, are we gonna have this high amount of shills in 2018?

>i can't believe it

take your vagina back to the doctor you fucking trans mental case.

wtf im a cruz missile now

Shit pictures

How are people paying more in taxes? I'm getting $2K knocked off my tax bill. What the fuck are you faggots doing?

lol no liar shill

Vote foe him agian, then jews can run this country. at that time, we all gonna be jews and rich.

>b..b..but muh clacoolater!!
You believe that piece of shit propaganda? Dumbass.

you stupid fucking shills need to press him on the matter thats are important to us to win us over, retards
>the federal reserve
>jews
>not pulling out of pakistan, wasting our dollars in foreign aid while we have no infrastructure plan
Like do you fuckers even try? Jesus I could shill better than you if I wanted.

You faggots use the same scripted response to this link every time it's posted. Use it or fuck off, kike.

KEK

Do you guys do this shit for a laugh or are shills really this stupid. I haven’t figured it out yet.

Dude just stop, you responding to your own post and changing your flag. It not even a troll just super sub par. You are just wasting time of your life.

how could u be so f'ing dumb to be upper middle class in CA/NY?

>scripted response
And what do you think that web-based calculator is, you stupid fuck.

On weekends how about all fucking week 24/7

>replying to yourself three times

New here, eh? You prob cant keep your new job (again) for too long.

Man I can't believe you have to work on New Years Eve fucking Shariablue cucks.

FPBP

This!

How much money does David Brock save by recycling the same old templates?

I feel you man.
I'm voting bernie next time or someone like bernie.

The only people who can support trump and not be stupid are the upper middle class and rich.

Yes, Trump is a total fraud.

Ron Paul was right prior to election that Trump and Hillary were same on all important issues. I guess Paul smelled that Trump wouldn't really do anything about the Wetbacks, either.

The only real Tax Cut would be if Jewish Programs are cut: The Fed, Wars for Israel, Immigration.
That is because those are Dead Loss expenditures.

Semi-legit domestic spending cuts/increases aren't really cuts/increases, because they mostly just put same stuff under govt control or not. Medicare VS lower tax but you pay out of pocket. Gasoline Tax but they build a new shorter expressway.

New school bond but now you save time with closer school and your house is now worth more. Problem comes when Jews make your new public school unusable with perversion and you need to spend MORE money on private school, and they bus criminals into your side of town.

Are you aware your guys tax cuts are going away in 2020 but the corporate tax cut will remain. Trump is a toy boy for Amazon, Walmart, Apple and Microsoft now. Open your eyes

Not gonna lye former Tromp subborber here. Hillaryus watching him cratch and burm. But srzlee giiz, we can't lent him get the nucular codes.

Stop being a samefag and sage this shit

i hate walls now

Kek, I was just about to post that

>he thinks dems are going to win 2020
Kek.

/thread
sage goes in all fields

you're right, dems won't win. but progressives are gonna win BIG TIME.

You wasted your vote, being in a blue state. Move to a purple one.

Shill larper

youtube.com/watch?v=mPssRB2ktao

Use the calculator and post your results or else KILL YOURSELF

2027 you moron.

Ted Cruz already sponsored legislation to make middle class cuts permanent. He asked Bernie Sanders to cosponsor, but Sanders said no. Top fucking kek. Sanders wants to RAISE middle class taxes

>my taxes are going up
You must make a fuck ton of money and live in NY or Cali then