ITT: immediate turn offs

ITT: immediate turn offs

>fantasy with video game mechanics/inspiration
>male mc smiling with his hand behind his head
>highschool setting

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 1474548769708.jpg/image/1ypkiHhW2YQJ1MPERdtZfw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being shit

>fantasy without video game mechanics/inspiration
>male mcs that don't smile with his hand behind his head
>non-highschool setting

>closed eyes
>big smile
>index finger scratching cheek

>If I use this OP move I will LICHERALLY DIE!!!
>MC uses it
>Doesnt die

>phone filename
>facebook filename
>greentext thread

>Signs up to a guild/clan/organisation that kills people and causes overall misery
>MC is too nice and refuses meet minimum job requirements.
>Everyone looks the other way cause hes a "nice guy"

>death
>bees
>death bees

>harem shit of any kind
>school settings
>rapidly growing power levels
I can't fucking stand it when the protags defeat the big bad of an arc, only to discover that he was a Lieutenant under the "7 god generals" and is pitifully weak.
Once they beat the 7 god guys, it turns out they were weak henchman too and now they have to fight the 13 demon lords or whatever, who despite ruling the world with an iron fist have never been mentioned.
Also, Nen bothered the fuck out of me in HxH. Mainly that it was supposed to be some super secret ability, but watching and betting on nen fights is very popular. Shit was televised.

>MC always spares the badguys when you need to have killed at least a few people before you are allowed to show leniency to prove you aren't a moralfag
>Sci-fi after 2000 since cell phones and big screen TVs apparently killed everyone's imagination
>No kiss/confession until the last 2 minutes of the last episode of a romance show

>"Everything up until now was part of my plan!"
>"Hah, your plan is part of my plan."
>"So is yours."
>"Just as I expected."

>Sup Forums image
>random nonsense
>shit taste

I was so used to this it threw me off when I was reading Hokuto no Ken.
>they use a super secret Hokuto Shinken technique to restore Rei to fighting condition so he can have one last battle
>dies right after
Same thing with Toki vs Raoh, guy was crippled for the rest of the series.

Mecha of any kind, all of them look stupid to me

The only time I recall seeing that was in dragonball and roshi died right after using it

These.

>Blogposts

>spider propaganda

Don't fall for it anons, spiders are not your friends!

Spider loli was a miracle of the universe, blame other bitch for being inferior.

it's already too late. We have been indoctrinated

>no male characters
>mc is female
>only male character is a joke character
>cute girls doing cute things
>Obnoxious well designed female trying to sell the show
>Overly generic personalities (Rei clones, desu, generic tsundere girl #1,893,298)
>Balloon tits/poorly drawn breasts
>No humor
>mc is "special" in any way (Not human when everyone else is, unreasonably high inner power, part of some fucking dying clan, has some useless bullshit power that is actually incredibly strong, etc)
>mc lacks personality/is boring
>bad fanservice
>too much fanservice
>every character HAS to have a backstory (Has to be shown, has to be sad in some way)
>bad animation
>mc doesn't lose
>every villain becomes a friend
>Unnecessary plot twists to make up for lack of plot (Mirai Nikki)
>An odd twist to a premise to make the show seem better when it's really not (But THIS MC HAS GORILLA HANDS, but in THIS story, THIS MC CAN JUMP THROUGH TIME, but in THIS story, our mc MUST GO EVERYWHERE IN ONLY A SPEEDO)
>every villain is stronger than the next (Fairy Tail)
>Formulaic story progression
>Literally everything Fairy Tail does
>Poorly written dialogue layered on top of each other to appear like it's good (ReZero is a great example of this)
>Mainstream shows that aren't necessarily good, but forces itself on others by normalfags spamming it everywhere and every chance they get (Maid Dragon, Konosuba)

How do you even fucking deal with fiction in general?

He's just shitposting.
Don't you see the contrast between several of his points and his reaction image?

Stay mad faggot, Maid Dragon is shit.

I've come to slowly just accept the things I hate.

Have fun spending the rest of your life only consuming well-animated comedies with male MCs, I guess?

>have fun spending the rest of your life watching good anime
Yeah thanks faggot, I will

r u me?

Honestly why am I even on an anime image board when I hate 98% of the garbage they're pushing out these days

moe
I'll go back to my board now.

>comedies
>good anime

Fairly tale really does encapsulate just about every terrible shonen trope doesn't it?

We're masochists.

>character sees a boob
>nose spurts blood

>setting is Japanese
>characters speaking Japanese
>no diverity

>characters don't recite the pledge of allegiance before leaving their house

>characters take their shoes off before going inside their own homes

Eat shit and die.

>he doesn't remove his shoes at the door
>he tracks dirt and all kinds of other shit he's stepped on throughout the day into his house
What are you, some kind of fucking barbarian?

Characters getting their ass beat/thrown into a wall at 50km/h and instead of breaking bones they just get some scratches.

Are you fucking retarded?

>OP
>anons thinking their opinion matters to anyone else
>"muh consensus"

>can supposedly destroy planets with ease
>fights result in tiny craters, physical feats no more impressive than earliest arcs

>two characters are about to kiss, but something interrupts them
>two episode laters they don't care or remember and everything is back to normal

Best friend of the MC is an useless out of focus piece of shit when he could be total bro if the writers at least try. Meanwhile MC hangs out with his generic harem all day.

Would it kill them to have some good bros in anime? Even faggots who self-insert want to have friends of their gender.

Nen was never described as something super secret.
Only that the four main characters had never heard of it.

Fair enough its been a while since I read it. Just seemed like super powers would be common knowledge when the fights are televised and nen users are hired out to do jobs and such.

>Even faggots who self-insert want to have friends of their gender.
Not really, no. Unless you mean literal faggots, they probably do.

>Glasses

>not wanting a best friend to play videogames with, discuss anime like an intellectual and talk about tits
who hurt you user?

>two episodes later, a new love interest is randomly introduced
Fucking Ippo. Speaking of which
>wow this character has such incredible destructive power!
>12 chapter long fight against random jobber full of "he's hanging on by pure spirit!" etc

pretty much this

I don't know am I? I know dbz isn't the best example since they're magical space aliens but this shit happens way too often in shows with regular dudes vs big monsters. I think opm did a pretty good job with this during the sea king arc. All the low rank heroes that got their shit pushed in actually suffered major injuries and needed hospitalization. I just don't like characters magically healing wounds and being a OK the next episode.

This is a joke, right? It's just like the penis inspection day, right?

I always hated the generic "ugh snapped 4 of my ribs, won't be able to use my super technique thing". Because almost every time the 'injuries' don't end up impeding the guy too much and he pulls of some clutch shit he couldn't do 2 minutes ago when he wasn't injured.

I still think penis inspection day is just a meme.
What kind of sick pedo shit came up with that if it was applied in real life?

shonen
harem
moe
comedy about cute generic boring girls
sol about cute generic boring girls
high school setting
kyoani
ecchi

>isn't the best example
They're fucking powered alien monsters fighting literal Gods. That's not "Not the best example" it's downright fucking retarded. At least post a picture of a character who's supposed to be a normal person.

Goku and Beers hitting each other caused distant planets to be destroyed. Are you even following the show? Hell, cell was going to nuke the solar system and Buu could literally scream holes through dimensions.

>every villain is stronger than the next
Wait, what? So you mean the first villain was indestructible and they just keep getting weaker and weaker as the series progresses?

>(Fairy Tail)
I feel like your list would be a lot shorter if you didn't watch terrible shounenshit.

>no male characters
>mc is female
>cgdct
>balloon tits
>mc is special
>too much fanservice
>every character HAS to have a backstory
>mc doesn't lose
>Formulaic story progression
You're missing out on some fun stuff my friend

>balloon tits
>shonenshit
>too much fanservice
>"""""""fun""""""" stuff

Villains don't have to just be "stronger" or "weaker". You can have a villain who isn't the strongest guy on the fucking planet that you have to one up every arc. Villains should differ more on abilities, goals, and strategy instead of brute force power.

Garou/Boros are great examples of this desu

user, reread what he's quoting.

>>mc is female
You either have maximum autism or you're just Sup Forums.

Would you don't newfag retards stop crying about Sup Forums when they have literally nothing to do with the post you're whining about? If you want to tell someone to fuck off for not liking female MCs, then tell them to fuck off back to /r9k/. Or better, just stop posting altogether.

>Garou
Oh, that reminds me.
>villain who babbles about his shitty "you're_wrong_and_I'm_justified.txt" worldview as though I as the reader give a shit

magical battle school harem

>saying you don't like female MC's is 'right-wing political pushing'
Just stop.

>that one autist who always brings up Sup Forums

how_many_layers_of_keikaku_are_you_on.jpg

>anyone who doesn't like what I like is x board
>vilifying other boards
Fuck off and die, cancer.

>Any Mecha shit
>Any """"""psychological""""""" genre

>not villifying other boards
Hope you enjoy frogs and baneposting.

>desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/ 1474548769708.jpg/image/1ypkiHhW2YQJ1MPERdtZfw/
>/r9k/ crossboarder doesn't want people to villify /r9k/
Interesting.

>moe/loli shit
>autistic weaboo pandering
>only aspect is slice of life
>90% of what's made after 2005
>bland/unoriginal comedy
>bland/unoriginal/sterile animation/design (like 90% of what's posted on Sup Forums)
>cliched to hell with shitty anime tropes (unless it's parody)
>character that rambles about meaningless armchair philosophy and psychology aka trying to copy NGE characters and failing miserably

You can't read.

>villain has deep philosophy about why the world is wrong
>villain has twisted backstory about how he became evil when all he wanted was to become good

Is it so hard to write a villain thats just a dick for the fuck of it?

>every character HAS to have a backstory (Has to be shown, has to be sad in some way)
goddammit one piece

>hard
You just want the easy way out.

The thing that bothered me about HxH wasn't nen, it was the hunter exam. Supposedly it's a super tough test that maybe one person passes a year, but after the hunter exam arc, we see way more hunters than this would allow.

All of this.

Why was this deleted?

Why the fuck was my post deleted?

Moralfags. Like KenSHITro

The mods decided you had shit taste, clearly.

How is "destroys multiple planets with shockwaves from impact" not a physical feat? Please explain in concrete terms.

Since when do the mods decide what I can and can't like?

While your taste is shit, I still believe you have the right to say what you think. Current mods are fucking faggots.

>shonenlover pulling the taste card

>"Why do you hate fun?"

>Male MC
>completely normal SOLs
>bad, generic writing
>cute girls can only do cute things

That's the best you've got? That whole list and you go for shounen?

>moot
Current mods aren't in any position to abuse their power, especially when my post was pretty reasonable. Never thought I'd personally be silenced on the one place I can give my opinion.

>>moot

Purging time

i'm ok with your statement

>MC is given magical power
>"b-but I just wanted to live a normal life!"

One of the main characters has a mole