ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

I have some intel from a source whose name I can't disclose.

My intel says that California will be nuked into oblivion within 24 hours by the nuke that was flown in to Israel a while back. A ROGUE PART OF THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

and im talking like completely nuked. Im talking California 100% wiped off the face of the earth. My intel told me that. So, I am sorry to my fellow Anons from California. Its been a pleasure memeing with you gentlemen. Ill see you on the other side.

ANYWAY, THIS WILL BE BLAMED ON NORTH KOREA. THIS IS IT WE ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED.

OH

Before you reply to this thread take a 30 second moment of silence in honor of the fellow cali posters who will perish in nuclear fire sometime within the next 25 hours.

And nothing of value was lost.

Unironically ok with this, that Fat Commie Kim gets taken out and so does Commiefornia

No one tells leafs anything important. BTFO larping leaf.

bitch

Fuck off leaf. Nothing will happen.

holy shit rare

Well, it was fun! I'll see you faggots in Hell!

LIES

Got it capped just in case

please be true

my aunts sister who watches a dog for some guy who lives next to a couple that nits together has a friend that said NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

That would solve so many problems.

Nuking Cali and EMPing Silicone Valley, Faceberg, Jewgle and the rest of them will be great news for the world.

Also sorry Cali Bros

as someone who works for the CIA i can tell you Cali isn't the target, vegas is

and no I can not give a name top secret

This is as believable is Q-larp and Mega-larp.

You don't even know the blast radius of a nuke you ngger

big if huge.

and i'll see you on the other side

If you know where it's going to happen give us a webcam where we can watch the flash

Why california?

colossal larping faggot

LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE SCARED CALI ANONS IN THE THREAD

i wish

>all of California huuuurrrrrr
A single nuke can only destroy a city/county sized area.

Kys.

>California will be nuked
Please end it now.

Learn to swim
Learn to swim

>totally nuke all of California

>one nuke

LARP is a LARP and not even internally coherent.

what an embarrassing post. you would need multiple nukes just to take out los angeles

why is it being flown from Israel. Are (((they))) gonna profit from this? does NokO even have any resources??

it would still be really funny though

Will Washington State be okay?

>In Commiefornia

Make it happen

>California will be nuked into oblivion
>1 nuke
Fuck off moron. There isn't a single nuke big enough
Need at least a dozen Tzar bombs just to fuck up the bigger cities

At least try to make it semi believable.... my god you suck at this. Then again you're a fucking leaf you guys seem to suck at everything lately.

My older brother is stressed out. His ex-gf has been texting him a lot today. She's a civie contractor at Osan AFB in South Korea and they've cancelled leave for uniform personal. Her boss told her to take some vacation time to Europe or somewhere. She thought it was funny that he didn't tell her to go home stateside.

Washington States getting nuked in february. you have a little bit of time

Best news I heard all year, to bad this is a larp.

>implying a nuke hitting silicon valley wouldn’t effectively destroy california

Fake and gay.

This

Including dicks.

checked

This is fake. Keep an eye on Las Vegas and Denver.

i will stream on twitch i live in LA and will point camera out my widow i however am going out to a club

>intel from a source whose name I can't disclose.
SAGE AND HIDE

You don't know anything stop LARPING Leaf

>Nuked into oblivion
>By 1 nuke
Fucking leaf

a single nuke cannot destroy all of California

Link

GUYS I ALSO HAVE SOME INTEL FROM A SOURCE I CAN'T DISCLOSE

he says

op is a gigantic cocksucking faggot

>My intel says that California will be nuked into oblivion within 24 hours by the nuke that was flown in to Israel a while back.
PROMISES FUCKING PROMISES.
First was big earthquake now this.

wtf I love CIA now

uhh, you don't get to bring nukes.

Weak bait

never trust leaf

Please OP, you have to be a LARPer.

You need a lot more nukes to wipeout california fucknugget

Hay guys, world gunna end in 2012, this tiem for realz!

ROLLING
IF I GET 77 ITS CONFIRMED 100
IF I END IN 2 OP IS A FAGGOT

Didn't you say Las Vegas yesterday?

Besides the Nuke will go off in the 4 corners reigon of America damn leaf really doesn't know how to Troll

>tfw you wish OP wasn't memeing

setting it up now

i cant send link but look up Zac Badasci

Hehe poor OP, we know his secret

As a san diegan, please jesus, be true.

Fuckin' California. Good stuff ALWAYS happens there. Lucky bastards.

Should I trust in this happening?
I fear I'll be let down again just like the last one

To those of you that perish in the atomic fire, your service will be honored.

Danger close.

He works for the communist leader, the fattata man

MY SOURCES SAID THE SAME!

WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!?

>My intel says that California will be nuked into oblivion within 24 hours by the nuke that was flown in to Israel a while back.
>the nuke
One nuke is going to obliterate an entire state?

There is literally no way....and I mean that from a mathematical way, that anyone would ever tell secret to a leaf. You literally are the dumbest people on the planet and no one cares about anything you think.

>never trust leaf
don't make him cry now you faggot. lol

Please God, please destroy California with nukes.

When SHTF, only Oly will survive. But good luck crossing the Hood. at that point, we will be full.

Won't happen, would be too good for the Nation. Were we to lose California, and their multi millions of SJW's, illegal aliens, and hollywood pedos, it would be so nice; so, so nice. This is why it will not happen.

>Before you reply to this thread take a 30 second moment of silence in honor of the fellow cali posters who will perish in nuclear fire sometime within the next 25 hours.

Fuck off faggot. This would such a colossal happening, but there’s no fucking way this isn’t a larp.

Think of all the degenerates that would be gone all at once. If only we could get the deep state to wait until an awards night like the Oscars.

>friend/neighbor is in Cali until the 3rd
>staying in SF
>watching her cat for the weekend while I’m gone
Fug, well at least I have a new cat

why las vegas and denver?

>PROMISES FUCKING PROMISES.
>First was big earthquake now this.

must be really big.
top kek.

So so fake and gay.

Kim?

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Light 'em up, 'cause we're going down.

California wins

Jews nuking a Jew state? Nah, dawg.

After the Nuke let's give it back to Mexico.

Larping in a larp?

Fucking faggot. Nice meta.

R.I.P. user.
Was nice knowing you faggot.

>Prostitution is only allowed if it is inside a brothel, and that brothel is both 400m away from schools and places of worship and do not have any side of the building leading on to a principal business street or thoroughfare anywhere in the state (so basically nowhere in any town). (((This is why they are all out in the middle of nowhere.)))
I wonder why Vegas, the lone city in the United States, would be a target for the CIA, who (working with Mossad) enacts operations to blackmail politicians via various forms of sexual misconduct (I wonder where that happens at).

Why Sodom?

Fuck commiefornia if true

I would give kimjongfat everything i own and let him move to the US and be his servant for 1000 years if he nuked all of commiefornia.

fpbp

Kill your self Ching Chong Chang.

*eastern european man aspirates audibly*