Let it out thread

Happy New Years, Sup Forums! Tranny here, taking time from celebrating with my boyfriend (we made homemade pizza tonight, mmmm I wish I could share some with y'all!) to wish my favorite political adversaries a HNY on this cold desolate night and try to have an amicable chat like we did on Christmas.

Tell me about grandpa, your wishes for your children, stories of roasties past, or whatever else suits your fancy. There are no enemies on the battlefield of the Years' Reflections.

>Tranny here

post pics

Fag

No thanks, I gave up smoking about five years ago now. Good thing too, you can't smoke on HRT and I'd hate to waste this second chance at life!

Oh goddess I wish I could, but since the plurality of this board thinks I'm just a man and has no desire to see 'gay' stuff, I'm afraid I can't do that. Respect and all that, ya know?

i want you to stop being a mentally ill nigger for the new year

Show cock. Your thread sucks

>ahem

This. Stop destroying your body you and get schizophrenia medication and therapy. You can fix your delusions and lead a life free of degeneracy.

Ladyboy > ameripig tranny

Oh come on, it's New Year's. Who's looking?

Ur a faggot but happy new year!

Show benis.

FWIW, I've actually taken your meme medication before, back when it was much newer. It rates poorly to HALDOL, which is among the most nasty anti-psychs ever devised. It's sole effect was to put 100 pounds on me over the span of a bit over a year.
Thank you, you as well!
Too weird, besides you don't want to see someone my age. I'm over 30.

Post boipussy.

You could at least have been a lesbian tranny you degenerate clown fuck. Stop being such a loser making pizza you poor fucking loser. Buy some Tory B and steak faggot.

Sage sage sage

>lesbian
Ewwww. Sorry, I was about the cock before I knew what it was.

My bf loves my homemade pizza. You should try it on naan bread, it's this iranian/pakistani-style soft bread. Neat combo.

Soy pizza with extra estrogen baked into the crust

So you can't pass, huh? You're walking around as a "woman" with boobs, a wiener, and a 5 o'clock shadow?

tits and boi pucci
> or no care

I'm in the andro stage, on the passing side now. About 55-60%. Barring anything horrible I'll be just fine, which is a major bullet dodged due to age.
Would be tasty for me, not so much for him. I dont' need him becoming an egg!

I don't dress hyperfemme or anything though, i have self-awareness. I refuse to be an obvious walking eyesore.

You won't be fine. You've got a 50-50 chance of offing yourself.

I've already died once, for about a minute. And I kind of think maybe a second time or even third based on some weirdness. But once for sure, its in my medical file.

Ever heard of quantum immortality?

so it's either going to be heart disease or the rope, huh?

>I'm on Smoko
>So leave me alone
I'm on Smoko
So leave me alone
>I'm on Smoko
>So leave me alone
I'm on Smoko
So leave me alone

Unfortunately I have not. However I've seen highlander.

Probably heart disease. But I already fought off a terminal illness once, so there IS that.

I've had a really weird life, as I sit and think about it. Oh well. For the first time I'm enjoying it. I really wish I could share this feeling with you guys.

>has no desire to see 'gay' stuff
Are you sure you're talking about Sup Forums?

I saw the second and third one. The third one was actually the first I saw, in a theatre. Didn't get it at all, but my friend at the time was all KURGAN KURGAN KURGAN when Connery showed up. I didn't really get it. The second one was....yah.

Probably a similar theory. You die, but you basically pick up inhabiting an alternate you. Like you have six gazillion characters, but you can only have active focus on one at a time, yah?
lel this is true, y'all do feed our board a lot don'tcha. And I've at least lurked this board for more years than I care to think, so there's that I spose.

alright, i may not agree with your degeneracy, but have a happy new year anyway.

When are you getting your wiener cut off?

I'm not certain if I'm going to. If there's maybe one more decent tech leap then I'll consider it, but it's still too iffy for my tastes at the moment. I have some genital dysphoria but not nearly as bad as the mental and social was, so its...survivable. My bf doesn't ever even look at it, so that makes things much easier.

I've lost friends because I get drunk and go on racist rants. It's very depressing and it only really hit me in the past few days that that's why people don't want to talk with me or hang out anymore. I've never been this alone in my life. Happy New Year's.

/blogpost

You mean your selfish lover won't give you a bj or even a reacharound??

There are not enough explosions in the world for everyone on Sup Forums to even ATTEMPT to have anything noteworthy from EATHER of those countries.

Are you going to post pics or what?

You gotta keep that shit to 4chizz and only do it half jokingly to keep your homies.

Awwww. I understand user. No judgement tonight. You obviously feel you have something important to share with them and it means a lot to you to attempt to. That dedication to concern is an admirable trait. Happy New Year!
I don't need him to. I legit get my satisfaction from pleasing him and then maybe using the vibrator about once every three months.
No, I'm sorry user. Women -- even tranny women -- are more than just sex toys for consumption.

How the fuck do monsters like you score loving partners when the rest of us are pounding it out at the gym every day of the week in an attempt to look good enough for the 500 pound land whale who still responds to our text messages?
Well, I suppose you're not the norm. I'll bet the 41% didn't have loving partners, just like you won't when you finally tell your boyfriend to limit his cheating to once a week

You're larping, huh? Do you bleach your butthole?

dont you dare post yuru's you filthy tranny nigger

Don't cut off your weiner. You'll need it when you come to your senses.

nice roleplay, you are just a tranny larping a scenario as a coping mechanism to distract you from the fact that you will never pass

>ywn have a passable tranny b/gf who will eat yummy homemade pizza with you as you ring in the new year
This existence was a mistake.

Well, mine was simple -- I grew up with him. We've been best friends since we were like 9, he was the first person I ever came out to.
Larping? No. Bleach? I exfoliate and scrub, but not bleach. St. Ives Purify and Renew (Sea Salt).
I've been this way since I was like 4, user. I'll honestly never get better. I even tried to several times, but it doesn't happen.
You're welcome to believe what you want, but I'm not larping. Best friends into boyfriends is pretty much the top tier for us.

It's terrible, what meds do to people these days. I pray for your faggotry and your soul. Jesus loves you.

Also fuck this slide thread.

I'd rather share some sugar cream pie (my greatgrandmother, rest her soul, left me arecipe from 1889 for sugar cream pie, it's to die for) but pizza is a close second. I make killer beef n noodles too, I'm told.

But really baking is what I prefer. Much MUCH more than skillet cooking, which I'm kind of weak on.

>unpassable ugly hairy tranny gets scared off of Sup Forums

Is this you, bro?

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #kony2012 #partandparcel #cumyumsoup

Ah yes, the Carpenter from Nazareth. I knew him well.

You really think Shareblue would pay me to post a Happy New Years thread? INteresting thought, maybe you should strategize for them.

Oh god that is so horrifying. I would kill myself too

I haven't been to Sup Forums for a long, long time. I used to love the YRYR theads. Do they even still DO those? 'I played my trap card' was still a posted meme last time I was there. Think I still have some copies of that floating around, hrm....

No, but the banter in that one reminded me of the 'unruly avocado' girl. Shame if ya don't know that one.

I really should have saved my image files by name instead of post number, dammit. Grr. Can't find anything when I need it anymore!

Serious question, have you ever contemplated suicide? Self harm?

Yah, I used to consider it occasionally. I've made plans, but never taken serious steps. None of that is current, though, its all old stuff from when I was younger.

42% er right here

Lc, have you always bottomed for dudes? Ever dip your wiener in a vag to see what all the rage is about?

I had a girlfriend once, years ago. I don't know why she liked me or anything, I was drunk the night we met. I just kind of went along with it because at the time I thought if I kind of just did what 'men' are supposed to do, everything would come together for me and I'd be normal or something. Never happened of course. Still i stayed with her until she left me. Never could orgasm with her at all, not one time. Felt nasty, hollow, and empty, and so did I after we tried.

I wasn't even really upset at her except she stole my car. I didn't try anymore after that.

Can we just get one teeny photo please? For New Year's?

Do you hump dudes or do you only bottom?

Yeah I agree with this.

Next year, I promise.
Only bottom. I gave up trying to pretend to be male a long time ago.

I'll be taking a break at about 11:45 (10 mins) so my bf and I can watch the ball drop, btw, then I'll be back if anyone cares.

>pic
That's a big guy, user.

How do I get my wife to let me fuck her pooper bro??

Dude you are autistic and it is common for autists to be asexual, just as it is common for autists to cling to one childhood friend forever and common for autists to reject socialization (hence the social phobia which you confuse for gender dysphoria). As you've said, your junk doesn't really bother you. You thought that becoming a special snowflake gender would fix your social phobia, and for now the placebo effect makes you think so, but the effect will fade. After the effect fades, your 41% impulses will kick in.
Also, some of the more observant anons will notice that trannies have quite the habit for drinking. Whenever I hear about trannies I always inevitably find out that they have massive drinking problems. It's probably because of all the estrogen from the hops that kickstarted their transition. Social phobia leads to overdrinking, which leads to more social phobia and more estrogen, on and on. It's a vicious cycle.
My advice to you? Never ever leave your bf. As soon as you fuck up this relationship, it's over.

Yah I'm pretty sure you're right, but no psych has ever said they thought I had it which is weird. And yah, I did have a drinking problem actually, but I quit it cold turkey years ago.

However, there are several tells that you're not familiar with that reveal the dysphoria as genuine and not just autism. IE...I'm pretty sure you're right about autism, but that doesn't change anything about my trans nature. Again, this was popping up when I was tiny.

I'm scared you're right about your last comment. It gives him a lot of power, prolly good I'm crazy subbie.
"Hey, wanna go see Fifty Shades Freer?" would be my starting point. Get her in the mood for experimentation then show her sites FOR WOMEN about how good it is. Check Jezebel.

How about just a face pic? Or anything? Throw us a bone here pls

Come on that's half-arsed, follow through.

It happens when I'm drunk. I've learned to only drink alone.

everybody is racist your friends are just hypocrites.
you should kill them

For you.

Why wait 30 years to transition?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa the jews aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know the rules TITS or GTFO!!

>in 2017
>Link and Mario dressed in girl clothes
>The Force became female
>The Doctor tuned into a chick
I'm optimistic for 2018 being an even better year

What age did you start hormones at? Do you pass?