You anons remember that thread a few days ago on the deaths of a family of four at 158 2nd st Troy NY...

you anons remember that thread a few days ago on the deaths of a family of four at 158 2nd st Troy NY? Some anons thought it was carbon monoxide poisoning, but in reality a lesbian couple and their two children aged 5 and 11 were bound and had their throats cut in a quadruple homicide.

Police recently made two arrests in the case and charges have been filed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHTkT7AdCDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white
>mann

Do people with fucked up eyes like that look in two different directions? That shit has got to be distracting.

Optometrist here. They generally have a dominant eye that they use to focus. If they need their depth perception, they switch eyes back and forth very quickly, as if they were switching between looking left and right. This isn't done consciously and doesn't really impact their vision.

With practice, they (or even a normal person) can train to use both eyes independently to focus on two things at once, but this doesn't come naturally and is difficult to learn.

>With practice, they (or even a normal person) can train to use both eyes independently to focus on two things at once, but this doesn't come naturally and is difficult to learn.
Wow. Thanks. I always wondered that. We have a coworker with a really bad case of whatever it is....we call him "North-by-Northwest" just based on his ability to see in 2 nearly different directions at the same time. Helluva good guy too.

I wish I could control both of my eyes like a chameleon. It have enough issues keeping both eyes open while shooting....

>lesbians
>dead

I see no problem here.

sorta like the training for eliminating close-up double vision?

>I dont know them
>Why should I care

Nigger mentality

Fish monger.

>Fish monger.
A midevil time pimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHTkT7AdCDQ

the lesbos were niggers with 2 chimplets

>Chief John Tedesco straps on leg braces every morning before he heads to police headquarters to supervise his 130-member force. "If you're a police officer, you need to move — mobility is important," Tedesco said Friday, the day he announced that he'll retire next month.
>The change comes as the police force deals with public scrutiny of the use of force by officers quelling a Jan. 25 bar fight at Kokopellis, a nightclub at 124 Fourth St.
>The return to the chief-led department after one year under Magnetto also comes as the members of the city's minority community have raised questions about alleged police brutality. In the aftermath of the Kokopellis melee, the Troy African American Pastoral Alliance called for the chief's resignation.

Do you know if the killers were caught for the last quadruple homicide in Troy? Similar case

>Optometrist here
God I fucking love Sup Forums

The case remains unsolved. The two recently arrested were from Schenectady, the Chen family case from 2014 was in Guilderland.

asians like to keep lots of cash in their homes

the husband was running a card game, there's speculation it had something to do with that.

>one eye on the money
>one eye on the streets

A rich household with no men present? Too easy.