Yo how do you explain this trump supporters? he's a fucking hypocrite, so just admit he sucks

yo how do you explain this trump supporters? he's a fucking hypocrite, so just admit he sucks

Good point though, it's obvious that Trump couldn't care less about the Iranian people and only wants to stir up more shit in the region to cause an even bigger refugee crisis.

Fuck that kike puppet, can't get enough of the balls of his Israeli and Saudi masters.

How is he a hypocrite? Calling someone a son of a bitch on Twitter is definitely a peaceful way is protesting.

>squandering the nation's wealth to fund terrorism abroad

You mean like the United States? At least Iran doesn't fund terrorist acts on its own people for the sake of greater Israel.

Jimmy G gonna save the fucking franchise famalans. Get hype.

The problem with Kapearnic's protesting was that he was doing his nigger protests during NFL games. I don't want to see kneeling niggers during my national anthem. If he took his nigger protest to his own time it would have been fine.

>hurr you can't peacefully protest my peaceful protest
fuck up cunt

>protesting a tyrannical government
vs
>protesting police officers based mostly on lies told by the mainstream media after they killed black criminals

The US literally spent over 1 billion $ funding terror groups, ahem, I mean moderate rebels in Syria, and he's accusing Iran of funding terror when even Hezbollah funds itself now?

Why are the good goy Americans so fucking stupid? And their leader best goy Trump even stupider? God knows how many Trump supporters are willing to throw their lives away for Israel and Saudi Arabia in a war against Iran, shit is pathetic.

The President has no right to express an opinion? He didn't prevent anyone from protesting so stop being such fucking drama queens.

also i forgot to point out that Trump supporters were protesting liberals wanting to get rid of freedom of speech only to get pelted with food, hit with bricks, nearly murdered by a professor with a bike lock, jumped by gangs, suckerpunched while giving interviews, get glass jars of piss thrown at their heads, get their hair lit on fire, and get nearly blinded by pepper spray.

Didn't see any liberal jump to their defense during their peaceful protests... in fact, they posted images saying that assaulting them was fine because it's okay to "punch Nazis."

He said they should be fired. How is that different from sjw's calling for controversial professors to be fired?

Nignogs aren't people, they have no rights.

peaceful protests does not mean disrespecting the flag and anthem you faggot

if dindus want to march in the streets on agreed upon times with signs they are more then welcome to. If they want to disrespect the flag and anthem they can fuck off.

>op is a faggot, 1 post by ID
False equivalency, notice Trump hasn't violently attacked the sportsball league.

SAGE

>calling sons of bitches what they really are
>violently oppressing your civilian population as opposed to holding a harsh yet honest opinion
Libtards, not even once.

There's nothing wrong with anyone firing someone for something they do on the job, but why do things done off the job only apply to conservatives and right-wingers?

Because a professor who teaches multiples perspectives on a topic is doing there job well, whereas a sports player who spends their time bringing the game into disrepute by political posturing rather than focusing on playing well is not doing their job well.

Stop moving the goal posts. It's very very different to Iran using military power + internet shut downs to control it's people and you fucking know it.

actually peaceful protest doesn't mean you do it on the fucking job

So free speech doesn't apply to people while they're in the job? Also, what makes you think conservatives are only punished for things they do off the job? When has this happened?

Yeah, this.

The only hypocrites here are the OP and his fellow shills backing him.

Yah but he never sent the military to stop them.
They were allowed to protest.

How is that different? Yes, Iran's measures are more extreme. Iran is using the military to suppress speech. Trump is using his position as president to suppress speech.

>So free speech doesn't apply to people while they're in the job?
Start explaining why the Holocaust is a fraud while at work, see how that goes. Actually, start using your real name outside of work and talk about the Holocaust being a lie; it'll end the same way with you being fired.

But if you start ranting about how white people need to die, that's perfectly fine.

If I went to see an orchestra, but instead of conducting, the conductor delivered 3 hour lecture on the merits of conservatism, I would suggest he be fired. Whether or not I agree with his speech is irrelevant, he didn't do his job properly, and instead used it as a political platform.

Freedom of speech doesn't include freedom from criticism.

It should include freedom from violence paid for by the DNC, but shills like you wouldn't be criticizing them anytime soon.

>criticism
>stopping the right to protest
pick on and only one.

>Free speech only applies if you're a professor

Where is that clause in the Constitution?

who's that? I'm in the JimmyG timeline now

You're deliberately missing the point. I expect politics professors to talk about politics on the job, since it's their job. If they spent their lectures talking about the football scores, I'd expect them to be fired.

They actually should have been fired, fined or suspended based on NFL rules but Goodell was a faget. This is why Trump pointing out how dumb these niggers are hurt the NFL air wave numbers by like 30% this year.

This fucking guy right here gets it 100%

Hey guess what pal, freedom of speech goes both ways.

They arent doing it on the clock in Iran

"Son of bitches"

So only kapersnick can express himself? Not the president?

Given his hair, it's actually a reasonable hypothesis that one of his parents is a poodle.

Look at that self-righteous look on his face. A guy who was raised affluent by white parents. He's a larper.

I don’t recall trump sending in the national guard to break up protesters.

kek

So he wants to protest cops having to defend themselves from violent blacks trying to kill them. A dumb thing to do, but he's free to do it. What I have an issue with is him doing it while on the job. Do it on your own time.

There is a huge difference between violently cracking down on peaceful protesters, and calling someone a son of a bitch for kneeling during the anthem.

When Trump sends out his goons to hurt protesters let me know

It's called draining the swamp you soft skulled simpleton!

> free speech
Yeah, go read the constitution. It says the government won’t jail you for speaking your mind. All of those people are still paid millions and none of them are in jail. Seems they still have free speech.