I SOLVED IT GUYS, BIBLICAL PROOF THE BIBLE IS AGAINST RACE MIXING

GET IN HERE GUYS, I AM FINALLY ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE CONCLUSIVELY THAT THE BIBLE IS AGAINST RACE MIXING (100% SCRIPTURAL, BIBLICAL PROOF).

So a couple of months ago I discovered the verse Leviticus 21:14, where the Israelites are asked to "take a woman of your own people for wife". Some people came at me with the fact that the Bible does teach that we should only marry other BELIEVERS. They told me that this verse is actually only talking about other believers (not specifically 'people' as in race or ethnic group). I contended that "do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers" is a separate doctrine altogether.

Here's how the important verse Leviticus 21:14 reads:

>A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin OF HIS OWN PEOPLE to wife.

Either way I continued my research and today by grace of God it came to me in Ezekiel 44:22, where the exact commandment in Leviticus 21:14 is being re-iterated. Let me show you how Ezekiel renders the same commandment:

>Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Oh boy is this gonna make Pastor Anderson angry... not only does God point out that it should be "of the house of Israel", but "THE SEED" of the House of Israel. This is the conclusive evidence we've all been looking for and there's no more denying that race mixing is unbiblical.

We can go through more important doctrine in this thread that teaches against race mixing, but I wanted to highlight the thread with this important theological find.

It's 5 AM in the morning here and this verse just literally made me jump up in my chair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no such thing as race retard, only humans and animals and most species liberals consider human are actually animals

This.

>typical leaf thinking

Slightly drunk and misread

The bible talks about a beast with hands who wears clothes and cries mightily unto God this is niggers and Saracens

It only applies to Jews but even then it is not strictly followed. Stop trying to politicize Christianity especially by this obvious philistinism

Asian qts are better than white women, though. WMAF is not racemixing.

Agreed, also interesting to look at the etymology of ADAM

>A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
-Deuteronomy 23:2

Given that everyone alive came from two people I don't agree.

I'm doing more research in Nehemiah, and I'm finding it very interesting that Nehemiah gets so angry with the other Jews who had taken wives of "Ashdod, Moab and Ammon". Nehemiah really goes out of his way to point out how wicked and sinful it is for them to marry "strange wives", he even calls it a "great evil".

More interestingly, Nehemiah doesn't say that the Ashdods are unbelievers, and therefore unworthy of marriage into the house of Israel, but he simply says that they speak a different tongue and get a mixed identity... and he forbids the Jews there to marry from other nations.

You might have some more comments about this particular Scripture. He mentions Solomon in the same breath, which might imply that he's solely referring to unbelief since Solomon was famous for marrying hundreds of strange and unbelieving wives, losing his faith in God.

Nehemiah 13:23-31.

WRONG
The kikes want Christians to believe they don't have to follow the law
Good boy accept homos homos can be saved and so can adulterers, and fornicator, and accept Islam into your country.
Jesus himself said not one jot of the law will be abolished until heaven and earth have passed, until heaven is gone I will hate fags like

kek

No, the Old Testament applies to us as Christians today. The only things that don't apply are the ceremonial laws, the "carnal ordinances" of sacrificing animals, keeping holidays, etc. Everything else in Leviticus is extremely important for us today... it teaches us how pastors should behave and function, etc.

Don't wage war on Leviticus please.

The Slavs we have are just fine. There’s no need to try again.

God didn't give the commandment to mix until Moses, before this time we weren't committing incest or mixing or doing anything wrong. God allowed us to grow during this period

Slavs are animals

There is a will, user. Not necessarily a need. White women are trash.

Call it whatever you want... nation-mixing etc, is wrong.

I agree, bestiality is a sin the bible says to kill anyone who commits bestiality.
The bible is clear certain humanoid looking animals are actually beasts

Lol.

fpbp

The entire Bible is against racemixing, and its proscriptions against "fornication" and "adultery" carry racial-mixing connotations which have been purposely removed from the language, etc. Think about what it means to "adulterate" something pure -- It means to mix it with something unpure. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" is a commandment from Yahweh/God.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

For the sake of argument - Pastor Anderson claims we are ALL children of Israel

Again, for the sake of argument, not my personal belief

God commands khazar milkers wtf?

There's no such as race liberal idiot stop spreading this lie kike shill

A

Christians are Jews according to the bible, the bible says those who call themselves Jews are liars they'd ethe synagoge of satan. how can they be Gods chosen when they killed his only begotten son?
Christians are the children of Israel, they are Gods chosen
The Talmudists liars will burn in Hell

Um, user. Do you even know how hard it is to find a half-Asian and half-Mutt woman? Especially down in Southern Alabama. Its like finding a nig-less inner city.

You left wing morons with your based black man memes can't change the facts that niggers are the beast of the field

Omg that thing is ugly

Yeah, it's called a liberal woman

checked and kek'd. Almost made me forgot that I am an abomination of my (((white))) and Asian parents.

Even though I consider myself agnostic since the spiritual is irrelevant in a business culture society frightened of nature, even I tire of all those gaytheists in denial who were obviously touched as children by defrocked rabbis and priests. Kills me they really think no one knows that about that when their obsession with it over it is more than clear to all within earshot from them. But they'll never bother me since it's only an online thing.

Yea that thing is pretty ugly too

The Bible doesn't actually say specifically that we as Christians are the children of Israel... it does mention that "they are not all Israel that are OF Israel". We as Christians are the real Jews, that is correct. But I wouldn't argue that we are the House of Israel, because the Israelites are mentioned frequently in the New Testament and their own specific group of people, just like every other nation.

But the idea that we as Christians are a singular country or nation with one language, culture and tongue, etc, is completely unbiblical. Rather, the Bible constantly emphasizes different countries, nations and tongues of peoples, and when the Holy Ghost descends during the Day of Pentecost, it speaks in different languages to all peoples.

We shouldn't confuse the fact that we as Christians are a "body of believers" in Christ, and a spiritual nation, a peculiar people -- with the fact that we exist as different countries and nations. The Bible even talks about how God apportioned our countries and the bounds of our habitation. When the first peoples mix together at Babel, God's first reaction is to re-scatter them again.

In fact, Satan's master plan is to unite all of humanity... that's not what Christ came to do. He came not to unite, NAY RATHER TO DIVIDE!

I'm an abomination too, my grandpa is polish, my grandma is Hungarian

This, I've seen so many hispanic/asian women threads yet we never have Slav ones. '

Leafs make Slavs look like the most educated human beings alive. Most Asians are subhuman-tier even some of the ones that live in Japan wouldn't be considered human. Tojo himself admitted that if the US taken over Japan, the people would go from highly educated to rodent-tier.

Your problem is that you are in the new covenant not the old and Israel is not of either "greek or jew" but of the believers of Christ.

Amen
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Shut up fu Man choo

Not for racemixing, and I think in the Bible it's considered ideal to stay in your own nation, but these verses refer to the Levites specifically, and in the first verse specifically to the high priest himself, although the second verse is for the priesthood in general

Sorry, I don't think that's scripturally supported, most importantly by the fact that the Bible says that the Kushites are niggers, and Moses married a nigger in sin. And also by the fact that the Bible teaches that different kinds can't even reproduce, so if niggers were beasts of the field, they wouldn't be able to reproduce at all with humans.

I've debated this particular point before, so I won't give it much more discussion at this time. This thread is more aimed at other theological points that stress NATION MIXING and GLOBALISM as wrong.

>"oh another retarded statement, I just hope its no-
>leaf
every fucking time

the Holy Bible was always against race-mixing.
Why do you fags think he created the flood ?
Because there was race-mixing going on and that corrupts his original creations.
Plus the Adamic Race (whites) are not to mix with the beasts of the field (niggers).

Wrong, the bible says niggers were cursed to be beasts
2 Peter 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

2 Peter 2:14
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

2 Peter 2:17
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever

are you all retarded?
samson solomon david abraham were all race traitors
debate me im taking this thread over

Catholic here I approve.

Okay you can believe there's different kinds of humans liberal atheist :) and when your daughter lays with the beast (a nigger) don't be mad, he's just a human being

*blocks your path*

fpbp

They look like Muslims lol

They all sinned, yeah... what are you implying? I mean, even if we pretend that it's only referring to Israelites, they still sinned by marrying outside of their own "seed of the House of Israel".

There is such thing as race, but your second point is actually true. Pic related.

kek god btfo niggers

These beasts of the field also wear loin cloths and have hands ... fucking HANDS

Leviticus. It's ALWAYS Leviticus. If your going to live by some of that shit, you better live by all of it, no cherry picking.

> what is the Christian veil

seriously kys faggot
where do you think muslims got the HIJAB from ?

Hagar the WE WUZ
Bathsheba whose husband was hittite (heth)
Josephs Egyptian royal wife
come man ont talk to me about pure blood

See

Uh, I just affirmed what you said.

Why are you waging war on Leviticus? Are you implying that these rules don't apply or what?

Okay let's consider the following verse that comes AFTER Leviticus 21:14:

>Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the LORD do sanctify him.

It places lots of emphasis on the fact that the seed is important here. It never mentions the woman's faith.

Keep digging folks!

>BASED

if 200 guys = 10.42 miles of dick, this roastie has 3.13 miles on her cunt OD.

Bumping for exposure

Niggers are not human there is race kinda, swedes and Anglos and Teutons are a race of humans but niggers and Saracens are animals

Race are real fucking leaf.
>when my daughter fuck with the beast (a dog) i don't be mad.

>white bible bois ignoring Ham and Canaan seed mixing with Israel from Genesis on
>we wus pure and shit
>mutted themselves 6000 yrs ago
go back to your troll threads

No they aren't dumb liberal

*fills your congregation*

The rate of growth of Christianity in china and the former Soviet Union is equal to the growth of Christianity in the roman period

Now we just need to convert Japan so we can get full season Christchanimes.

>Taking an old testament passage about jews and how they shouldn't marry pagans and trying to apply it to modern christians

Every single time.

>good goy ignore the old testament God wants you to accept homosexuals and marry niggers

>What is Deuteronomy 23:2

The law wasn't laid out until Moses. Also: we all know that these people sinned and messed up. But the commandment is still there.

I don't want to spoil your fun, user, but these quotes are well known already to those of us interested in God's actual opinion on race-mixing. You should have just asked us.

>they shouldn't marry pagans
That's not what it says. I just proved it by the fact that it specifically says "seed of the House of Israel". Not pagans or unbelievers. Nowhere does it stress "believer". And what's interesting is that the high priests in Leviticus even had to marry a virgin of their own specific tribe, they couldn't even marry another Israelite, which is proven by the example in 2 Chronicles 22(11).

Thanks, I was waiting for this I always lose it

Has to be fake no way a girl is that vocal about her wanting sex.

Piss off with your Satanic Catholic references to Tobit. My verses are nowhere mentioned in that idiotic infograph because that infograph is put together by a NatSoc atheist who googled words on Biblegate instead of reading the Bible.

You giving up bacon & shrimp too? No shaving or cutting the sides of your hair? No tearing your clothes? No tattoos? Go for it then.

I'm not an atheist, I got my scripture directly from the bible

Amen

This is by far my least favorite infographic on Sup Forums because you can tell it was written by someone who doesn't actually care about getting the truth from the Bible.

Also I hadn't heard about the Ezekiel quote; it's not particularly well known, and it extends the Leviticus quote from the High Priest to all priests which makes it useful.

No, because this infograph used to include another Scripture about the humans and the beasts increasing, as in implying that they would bring forth off-spring with each other, but the verse was so clearly referring to the land being re-populated with humans and animals after being desolate that you had to remove it from the infograph, lol.

>Deuteronomy 23:2
That commandment is referring to children born out of wedlock. And again, I don't believe in New Age textual criticism where you go back to a list of 101 different possible translations of a Greek/Hebrew word and pick whatever suits. The Bible is perfect.

>Numbers 25:6-8
How could this chapter be any clearer that it's talking about the Israelites committing fornication and whoredom with the Moabites (a people born of incest) and started worshiping Baalper. The woman who is pierced was simply brought from among the Midianites, she isn't marrying anyone, she is just being killed because she was part of what caused the plague against the children of Israel. I honestly don't understand what this passage is supposed to show in your eyes.

>Exodus 23:29 -- "How can a farm animal multiply against you"
It's talking about beasts of the field, not farm animals. Believe it or not, but wild animals were actually a serious danger to people back in the day.

>Leviticus 26:22
"HOW CAN THE ANIMALS ROB YOU OF YOUR CHILDREN?!?!?!". It was extremely common for wolves and predatory animals to literally sneak into camps at night and grab food or even babies from the camp and run off and eat them. If you look at nature documentaries today you will see that hyenas and leopards commonly do these things with boars sleeping in their "camps" or even with humans in India. The stretch to pretend that this is referring to niggers is hilarious. It's obvious that whoever grabbed these passages just went to BibleHub and searched "foreigner, beasts, mix", etc. and copied all the verses into some infograph without explanation.

This"niggers are beasts" nonsense is retarded, they are clearly human since they can breed with other races.

And I do believe that we're supposed to stick to our own general race when picking partners, although small differences are acceptable.

>Jonah 3:7-8
This one is so utterly retarded it's unbelievable. It's obviously talking about clothing the kings and their animals, such as the camels and horses that were clothed in fine clothes. When it says that they should cry out to God and turn from "his" evil way, it's obviously referring to the "men" in that passage (notice how it says "his" -- beasts are not referred to with pronouns), and not also to the animals mentioned in the same sentence. Animals can't cry out to God and don't have hands, so even if we pretend that it's referring to both the animals and the humans, it would make no sense because animals can't turn from their violence and evil ways, and can't cry out to God for salvation.

>2 Peter 2:11-16
So it mentions the word "beasts", therefore what? The Bible refers to faggots as beasts, so none of this is evidence of anything. This is just some random passage containing the word "beasts".

>MUH ABRAHAM DIDN'T FUCK A NIGGRESS
Yeah, he did. But look, no one is arguing that God's punishment on Miriam was because she insulted Moses' 2nd wife for being a nigger -- even mainstream theologians and Christians agree that Miriam was punished because she and Aaron tried to usurp Moses' powers and lead an uprising against the leader that God had chosen (Moses), and used his 2nd marriage as a scapegoat. The bullshit that she wasn't actually a niggress is actually debunked in the Bible itself, because the Bible says that "Kushites can't help their skin". Moses actually committed 2 sins by marrying this woman: 1) he married a 2nd wife, and 2) he didn't marry "a woman of his own people" like Leviticus commands.

Yup, I think it's a useful Scripture. Also keep in mind that when this Scripture was applied in practice in 2 Chronicles 22, they weren't even allowed to marry a different tribe of the Israelites. It literally had to be of the tribe of Judah. That's an interesting detail to keep in mind.

If you knew anything about the Christian relationship with the Old Covenant, you would know what was permitted and what was not.

Here is a letter, written by the Council of Jerusalem, found in the book of Acts, explaining the details:
The apostles, the elders, and the brethren,

"To the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia:

Greetings.

Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, “You must be circumcised and keep the law” —to whom we gave no such commandment— it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth. For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.[g] If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.

Farewell."

You're allowed to eat meat, just don't eat it raw, don't strangle the animal to eat it, don't eat food that was used as a sacrifice to an idol. Oh and NO SEXUAL IMMORALITY, aka none of the long list of forbidden sexual acts you find in Leviticus.

The punishments are gone, but the morality remains. Christians don't stone the adulteress, but that doesn't mean we say adultery is not bad.

in a way but niggers are the seed of Cain the bible literally tells us how god cursed Cain and his ilk forever. why most people ignore this is retardation

Uhm, the ceremonial ordinances of the food laws, the animal sacrifices and the holidays were finished in Christ... they were simply symbolic of Christ's sacrifice and no longer needed. Hebrews 9 and 10 makes that abundantly clear.

>cursed Cain and his ilk forever
Show me where it says "his ilk" and "forever". Because that's not in the Bible whatsoever, that's an unbiblical extrapolation, unfortunately.

Even if they carry the curse, they are still human and not beast.

>I like my men like I like my coffee

to go?