New years

spending new years alone... again...

I'm never alone, because I accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour

I was alone in my room, but my mother and my aunt were downstairs, so I went downstairs at 23:55 and smoked a Davidoff with them. Pretty nice.

>davidoff
Are Cubans illegal there?

I was getting drunk with my friends all night now im in my bed

Yesterday I had a Short Churchill from Romeo y Julieta but the Davidoff was better in my opinion.
I don't know if you were ironic or not, but no, they're not illegal.

i know that feel, bro.
> tfw obese
> tfw unwilling to party with obese people

i just joined an excellent gym.
previously I exercised at a gym where I worried about being stabbed by a mexican national with teardrop tattoos.
tfw i now want to work out more than i want to eat.

op, post your tl;dr life story, your IQ, and your political philosophy, and i'll tell you the easiest way to unfuck yourself...

Oh, davidoff is all Dominican. I like my cohibas, how's the Romeos?

whatever

life of an autist

Wife is here but might as well be alone

you're never alone
you'll always have us
friend

yes, we have each other.
and remember, you're here forever.

never understood why people join gyms. 6 months of a decent gym membership could buy you all the necessary weights and a treadmill. you can exercise naked while shouting and watching anime in your own home.

Go pop that pussy.

Space.

These are digits of purity and truth

amen broder

lol this it never ends... and the friends i once had have become burdens to be around

Sadly im spending my time with people.
>feels bad

Who /everyfireworkisadaggerinmyheart/ here?

>

>Me too...
At least I'm not a weaboo faggot though, that makes me feel better

Its true, this world is only temporary. The btfo'ing the fucking kikes will take when Jesus returns will shake everything in our universal existence's plane. Praise to Jesus, he gave them a chance. He gave everyone the chance. Also, "Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either", kikes btfo.