Stop reading books

Stop reading books

ALREADY HAVE

books you stop reading

well grandpa said that books are good for you and i think hes right the schools make kids read books and my grandpa knows a lot so im pretty sure hes right about books

>burns ancient books
>"lead to the destruction of the Jedi, they did. Be destroyed, they must."
well that's kind of a good point, plus it's gonna be weird for Rey to be some sexless religious nut
>Rey took the books anyway
oh...

grandpa said the old star wars movies were better...

stop being a faggot ass puppet

Rey stole the books and put them on the Millennium Falcon.

Yoda burned down the ruined temple so Luke would get off his ass and do something.

>let's not tell the audience what's happening, it makes the movie more interesting

fuck off rian johnson, disney, and lucasfilm
george ruined episode 1 but at least he gave a shit

that's my point, now she's gonna try to reform the Jedi or something and she'll use those weird anti-love stuff to start this shit all over again.

Kylo better give her a good dicking in the next movie. Fucking Chewy better give her one if that’s what it takes to make her realize how bullshit the Jedi are. Jolee did nothing wrong.

Books are for nerds

Obviously books are for faggots. All the important knowledge of human history comes from television.

Hitler read books

Books are inferior to life experience by a large margin, yes. You can learn about all sorts of things with books but it is always theoretical knowledge or useless tidbits in the end.

Best post the second post is
You had one job

Finding out who your the author is sounds more reasonable. Instead of being a little green gay bitch

They help when you have very limited knowledge of the world, but very quickly degrade into stamp collecting. Once you have a read a few books on the key issues facing you and your community, you're set.

>Stop reading books

Stop posting stop threads, you shit salad.

You are a disgrace to the memory of Yoda from the original series, you fucking hack.

Tell me, what are you doing with the knowledge you've learned from "a few books"

it is actually true that male bookworms are 80% more likely to be homosexual

reading is a degenerate hobby

well-memed

The only books I read now are doujins on Nhentai

Bump

kek

And see what happened.

I wouldn't worry about it. Considering her background, Rey probably never learned how to read.