What does "consent" mean to you?

What does "consent" mean to you?

that someone who is 4 years old and asks me if i post kids pictures not related to me under 4 its sick
ask me any other question i can answer.

What the fuck, is that masha babko from siberian mouse

It means you give informed permission (is you know the ramifications that may occur) by signing a contract or consenting to sex. Your OP has pedophilic undertones.

Can you dick a parrot you trained to say "i consent"?

your saying that any girl that is under 18 ANY if you post a picture its not got consent to it.
he is asking the meaning of consent in that context to see your retarded meaning of what is the age someone can consent is.

so your saying .. that the highschool not getting the teens permission or their parents, signatures, are all pedophiles when they post pictures of games?

and hes getting your definition. so your saying they need to get every ones permission to put pictures of the parents of every kid in a school. to post online. of a high school football game? how about a baseball game? not high school related? is that already in the government pedo network and ok?

You know what I think? I think government should fuck off out of family life altogether and leave decisions such as who your fucking kids fuck around with or marry up to the discretion and decision of the parents.

Like how it used to be and should've stayed. If the kid is happy and the parents say 'you good f.a.m.' then that's the final word.

Hello FBI

>remove control from government
>hello le fbi :^)
At least meme correctly.

keep the trick going, FBI

This place has the greatest memes

I don't understand that meme

her foot is cute tho

The father's consent is what should matter, and to whom his daughter marries when she's old enough. No sex outside marriage.

Consent is a buzzword.

Little girls make me feel fantastic. I'd kill for little girls and so should you!

This nigga gets it.

It means absolutely nothing. I've given up trying to understand it. On those rare instances I've been able to get a definition out of a feminist without simply being insulted and banned then I have gotten a completely different definition every single time.

Yep, not falling for it.. This is the next step in an attempt to normalize pedo behavior: making the kids advocate it, through questions like this.

and how would you know hmmmm

The opposite of a voul

Delete this please