I have yet to find any serious flaws with Faith Goldy. She gets a lot of flak here...

I have yet to find any serious flaws with Faith Goldy. She gets a lot of flak here, but it's mostly unsubstantiated drivel by naysayer normsters from T_D.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVoOgkwn0rg&t=1994
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean

>I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean
What do you mean?

everyone gets shit here

haha and then what?

>I have yet to find any serious flaws with Faith Goldy.
She's so hot she keeps leaving scorch marks on the furniture, user.

pennis vagggaaaa tets
bumbubmubmubm

hahha good one m8 put ya pekka in her flaps
rofl

I want to insert my erect member into her vagina and pump back and forth until white stuff comes out of my peepee if you know what i mean

She is an ugly shitskin.

why does she assume civic nationalism has to have mass migration? why does she make that jump? educate me pls

did she get fake tits?

since when did she have massive milkers

i really hate how faggot jordan peterson who supposedly fights for free speech or whatever could be such a fucking hypocrite and ban her from being at the university gathering q and a or whatever the fuck it was, can't take him seriously after that, also she has the hottest dick sucking mouth.

she explained it pretty clearly, no jumps were made.

Actually, I am Durham Francis and I'm annoyed that no one acknowledged me for finding this part 33:14
My comment is still near the top under newest sorted.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVoOgkwn0rg&t=1994

she's had an absurd amount of plastic surgery

If they share your values what basis do you have for denying them entry? They’re literally the same as you in every way.

IDK, just assume they are real.
Always been that way since I've known her.

She is Ukrainian / Greek.
Be happy with what you are given.

It's kind of implied since the basis is that all races are able to assimilate so why not #letthemin. I mean you're not wrong, you could have it without immigration, but that's never really happened and a hard sell to people that are blind to race realism.

She is 27-28 years old and looks to be 30+.

The best is Conrad looks down at her legs here and starts talking about the "updraft".
Check it yourselves, and then thumb up DF's comment.

>she's had an absurd amount of plastic surgery
Naysayer normster.

but surely an ethnostate is waaay harder of a sell? i just dont understand why its always coupled with mass migration.

what is your point? if you say you wouldn't hit it at this point in time you are a faggot.

>faith will never suck your dick

Fabulous faggot detected.

What do you mean?

[Citation needed for your utter bullshit.]

She sucked mine pretty hard last night.

i wanna ram my dick in those lips if you know what im saying

I like her, but same as Lauren Southern - I constantly feel like they are trying to sell me something.

No one knows what you mean.

Peterson is a piece of shit. I've been saying so all along.

Eyes are not blue or green. Not master race material

>wears too much cakeup
>goes tanning
there you go

>She is 27-28 years old and looks to be 30+.
A bit too much tanning is all. She's still gorgeous.

wow e-celebs, so cool fellow magapede!

She has to stay on top if she wants to live.

i mean i think its pretty clear that shes at least had her tits and lips done just by a google image search of past pictures of her

My lord!

i want to penetrate her with my penis for my pleasure and her pleasure. i would also be willing to perform this action not for pleasure but for reproduction purposes if you know what i mean

Still have no idea what you mean.

Guys will fuck anything remotely attractive. What's your point? I think she tans too much and it's making her look older than she really is.

Look again, user. Her eyes often look dark in pictures like Hitler's do, but they clearly aren't brown.

If she's not married and doesn't have any children she needs to fuck off until she does along with all the other alt-thots.

no lie but i'd kiss her
i want to jerk off but instead of using my hand i want to use her body if you know what i mean

hurr durr

>hurr durr
that herder thing has to be removed

I'm not understanding you

She got fired for covering charlottesvill4, fired by her kike boss ezra levant.

He is lucky she is not a jewess, or he might be dealing with some metoo## shit.

She seems more into the white nationalism than jewess coalburner lauren shimeon.

We should not use her crypto name anymore..

Ps, me too I find goldy to be pretty/attractive.
She seems more intelligent than lauren s.

Probably Goldy puts her own thought into things

Lauren S probably has a cia nigger jew handler telling her what to say and do. The only things goin in are BBC and goyim shekels.

Oy vey goyim, gimme shekels.
My people have not stolen enough from you already.

Shut it down.

i want to make her moan with pleasure by using just my penis if you know what i mean

She said the 14 words on Milleniyule the other day with Millennial Woes.

She has the subtle voice of a chain smoker and lizard lips. Other than that 8.6/10 would bang.

who is the same? the same based on what? how do you determine that? the only way people have the same values is if they share the same cultural background, heritage and traditions and regardless the right is called the right to self determination. we have the right to shutting our borders in our country to whoever we choose for any reason we choose which includes protection or cultural, racial, or ethnic heritage and traditions or even our environment from overcrowding and pollution or limiting congestion of our services, hospitals and schools.
citizens have the right to control their collective affairs and shape the character of their society. we have rights to control cultural change and preserve our national culture. Immigration causes cultural disruption and so citizens have the right to restrict immigration. it is not a free for all, you are entitled to nothing and nobody owes you anything.

She looks older than she is.

Why can't you just tell us what it is you want to say???

i want to FUCK her in her pussy if you know what i mean

I think we just need to understand what he means by "penis" here and then we'll be satisfied.

Because people have different definitions, different values and different priority of values. Civic Nationalists will most likely be brownish 56%ers. If you're ok with that, then fine whatever I personally don't care, I'm not authoritarian. I do disagree that that is a favorable outcome for me and mine though.

Isn't she a christcuck?

so?
>deus

Faith said some pretty dumb shit on Tara's show the other day... She really does not seem that intelligent desu, but that's par for the course with the ladies. Women just don't think critically, they can only imitate the words and arguments created by men, and they often only have a shallow understanding of what they're talking about when they do this. If you start going to deep with these ladies, to territory they haven't heard someone else talk about, they are clueless AF (and this is basically what happened on Tara's show, Faith was brought somewhere she wasn't familiar with and went back to regurgitating someone else's talking points even though they were not relevant).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these ladies are entertainers, not political commentators or philosophers, and they are popular because mainstream entertainment is polluted with liberal propaganda, and unpalatable for anyone right-leaning. People need to recognize what these ladies are and stop acting like "they are red-pilling the masses" or something. They aren't red-pilling shit, they are entertainers and they are only watched by people who are already "red-pilled" and they are watched purely for entertainment, not for their "insight". Not only this, but no one on the left would be convinced by any of these people anyway. If anything, they would think you were a retard for linking them to some bimbo like that is where you get your information from and they wouldn't ever stumble on anything like this because algorithms.

>amadeus

shes a jew you dumb fucking leaf. why do we even allow you to be here?

Christianity is Jewish subversion. You are worshipping a Jewish god and his son, Yeshua ben Yosef the rabbi. Crusaders spent more time fucking in-fighting with other Europeans than fighting Islam and weakened Byzantium enough for the Turks to conquer it.

>le doos bult xD

>most of what she says is unsubstantiated drivel from naysayer stormers with ST_Ds.

Yea, what we need is LEGAL IMMIGRATION, teehee. *spoon clank*

Damn I didn't know her tits were so big.

breddy jewsihc

mmmm

>"penis"
What does THAT mean?

collagen.jpg

>naysayer stormers
it's "normsters" you deficient normster

If she talked less ,she would be ok.

What did they mean by this?

She lacks modesty

save video as

>Looks like a post-op five speed.
>Manly voice.

Nope. No flaws at all. Not a one.

She's perfect. She advocated firing on Migrant boats in a stream recently, and putting illiegals in Europe into chaingangs. I would cum inside her without a condom on for sure if you know what I mean.

Where'd you find that?

Big, if true.

ukrainians are garbage

Let's just say I know the real FG

the reinvented "ethno nationalist" you see now is but a mere facade, a snake oil saleswoman trying to cash out before her looks inevitably fade..

>a snake oil saleswoman
How do snakes do it?

pics of you and her or its larp

sage and report all e-celeb threads -

faith godly is that guy who was in that pic in bed with laura southern with a wig talking in a high pitched voice pretending to be a girl .i think its a tranny. that was pre op and this is post op

Now why did you have to go and do that to yourself?
Sup Forums.org/rules
Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>itt people who like to fuck old women

Lets just say I know the real Donald Trump and he's 1488. The civic nat trump is just to trick normies into voting for him.

I don't see anything worth noting.

She's only late 20s and there's plenty of oldfags in here.

does she do anal?