Customer turns pancakes into racist message for black waitress

Story from the small town where I live. How long before the MSM picks it up?

A photo taken of a hateful message carved in food at the Sherman IHOP sparked social media outrage New Year’s Eve Day.

“At the moment I’m like I don’t believe this,” Tenasha Ballard said. “I’m seeing this wrong. So I went to the tables at the front and said what do you see on this plate? What letters are these? And they said KKK. And I said I thought so.”

Ballard said she had just finished serving four high school kids at a local restaurant, and left to get them a to-go coffee cup. When she came back to the table the kids were gone and, Ballard said, she found pancakes cut into the letters “KKK”.

Ballard tells News12 she took a photo of the pancakes with Snap Chat, then posted it to Facebook before she went to bed.

“I just can’t get over it because these kids we were just joking,” Ballard said. “And then it got serious and I’m like how. How? Like what was it besides my skin color that made you think this was going to be funny.”

HOL UP

SO YOU'S BE SAYIN

>white people are disrespectful racists and degenerates

Imagine my shock

WE

WUZ

>inb4 she did it herself

NIGGERS

WUZ

The whites need to be stopped. By any means necessary.

Who taught them to think of themselves or others as a group anyway? Enlightened my ass.

KAKES

PANKAKEKS AND SIRUP

>things that never happened

*SMACKS LIPS*

Yup.
100%

Whatcha doin there shaniqua

PANCAKE

>she did it herself
We already know that's how it will turn out. That's how it always fucking turns out.

So, they bought the pancakes but didn't eat them ? odd !

*falls to the ground*

>>inb4 she did it herself
what?
that NEVER happens

signal boosting this
those look moldy

Niggers did nine eleven.

>wait for it

~30 days from now, find out
She gave the kids some ghetto tude
Made sure the cooks gave them the white boy special
got pissed when they left with out eatting the crap or tipping
She cut up the pancakes her self

When (not if, but when) it comes out that she did in fact do this, she needs to be charged with a hate crime to the fullest extent of the law, as if she were white.

>four high school kids
Generation Zyklon.

>white people
>not eating the pancakes
this negress think we stupid?

>Whatcha doing nigger?
this

>Like what was it besides my skin color that made you think this was going to be funny.
That's literally it.

>”Imagine a world without Whites.”

Bitch was clearly taking forever to bring back a styrofoam cup, if they had time to do that.

Kek.

The nigger probably spit in their food because "dem whytes racis" then got pissy when they did this

Wait, cutting pancakes and arranging it like that takes a fair bit of time, you they managed to do this and leave BEFORE you got them some to-go coffee. Slow lazy nigger...

she posted a 13 min response video

FLAPJACKS

Didges

Her grandma was a slave n shiiieet tho

Heil Hitler with a Swastika is drawn in the bathroom of my local Kroger (grocery store). I almost called in a hate crime just to see what would happen.

>Swastika is drawn in the bathroom of my local Kroger

meet the feebles face

based on crazy sjw and nigger looks 100% she did it herself.
>how long until her gofundme pops up?

Fake news