Got some Degenerates Arrested Tonight, PROHIBITIONIST Thread

Remember me the neo-prohibitionist? I got five degenerates arrested. They were partying and drinking and posting it online and they are underage. We're 19 but you have to be 21 in my state and I asked if i could come they said no so i called up the cops and told them and offered to show them the pictures. I drove to wait outside the house and show the officers but when i got there they said they didn't need them. People were already being handcuffed since they were too drunk to cooperate with police. 5 were arrested or at least taken away from what i gathered but charges probably will be dropped.

>inb4 this isn't politics

This thread is 100% open to neo-prohibitionist discussion. Discussing whether alcohol should or shouldn't be banned, it's effect on society, how it should be banned, perhaps the libertarian arguments against prohibition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRXyYuslTfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas yourself

>I asked if i could come they said no so i called up the cops
Alpha as fuck, praise kek shadilay fellow kekistani!

You are a fucking faggot kid

>defending normie degenerates this hard
You're on Sup Forums too

That picture just ruins your sarcasm by making it too obvious.

larping or not gas yourself NOW

I'm not larping. I would show proof if I knew what i could do? I could take a picture of my phone history with the local police but that could mean anything.

I usually call noise complaints as soon as I leave a party.
t.urinates in liquid soap dispensers

>kuckistani flag
>I wasn't invited to an underaged party that literally invites everyone
Imagine my shock

youtube.com/watch?v=eRXyYuslTfg

Snitches get stitches.
Reporting a crime is noble.
Punitively using the legal system as a weapon against others is what women do to men.

Evidently you are a bitch.

Patricians fill shampoo bottles with nair.

They don't literally invite everything retard. Do you realize how hard it is to get into the "popular faction" i may say at this age?

decriminalize all drugs

Using the legal system against someone else is what lots of people do it's not just women big corporations do it as well.

Alcohol is decriminalized dude.

Popular faction is overrated. Parties are just dry humping and sexually frustrated teens. You have to be in the elite elite popular faction to get shit. Go find your own or a place you can be king. Much better.

decriminalize ALL drugs

No it isn't because I already hang out with a group that I'm the "alpha" in. All we talk about is memes and call people cucks and it's autistic as hell. I feel like a freaking loser when i hang out with them.

Pretty good effort 7/10 now delete the thread and lets all move on

Well duh, we agree on that. My point was that whilst the purpose of the legal system seems to be safety and protection of property rights/markets, there are those who literally weaponize it, as a way of being vindictive due to personal reasons.

Like a girl claiming her ex is an abuser or rapist to the cops when she's really just bitter.

My point was that doing so is a demonstration of personal impotence. Op lacked the social clout to engineer a positive scenario for themselves, so instead acted like a bitch, and called her prison Daddy to save her from da bad men.

maybe if you didnt call a group "the popular faction" you might not be seen as a faggot

fucking faggot snitch

You sound like a vengeful predatory who snoops kid's facebook for underage parting, try to get yourself invited, then send the cops when drunk girls and boys decide they don't want some old creep hanging around.

If you're in highschool it gets better. If you're in college better yourself.

I've never called them that in my life until today and ever since kindagarden i've been called freak

I'm in highschool and i don't see how it does get better because you become a REAL loser after highschool

>old creep
I'm 19

>We're 19 but you have to be 21 in my state and I asked if i could come they said no so i called up the cops
kek, so really you're "neo-prohibitionist" because no one wants to deal with your faggot ass at parties?

Or you could think of it like I'm a well educated Aryan English gentlemen who uses his political and legal rights granted by the democratic government to inconvenience his social opponents.

You can make anything sound pathetic or awesome if you word it differently.

You're a shitty troll

Well i never said "no one" its the host that doesn't let me in, one person.

the crux of it is that it's not like your some principled person, you just report people out of spite.

Highschool sucked. I was in a loner group but drifted since idgaf. Everyone stuck with their friend groups and in college people were better and you can find enough people you see as equals. I didn't like college that much but I could do anything and even if you were an outcast parties were easy to come by.

.t narc

Oh shit, I found dox pics of OP

>LARPing about getting vengeance and disguising it as neo-prohibition justice.
What makes it sad is that there's a good chance it's not a LARP because I've known kids who've done this.
>All they wanted to do was go to parties, get drunk, and fuck hot girls
>Literally 5/10 at best and either fat or lanklets
>OG Soy Boys
>After the 5th "fuck off" from Chad suddenly become anti-degeneracy crusaders in the blink of an eye

I bet even the cops think youre a bitch. Congrats you did the kike thing.

I already have a friend group. I explained earlier the more i hang out with them the more i feel like a loser since all we do is talk about kekistan and call people cucks and say memes.

Everyones principals are based on emotion and they rationalize it afterwards.

>Discussing whether alcohol should or shouldn't be banned
I don't and won't drink again ever If I can help it, however I don't give a flying fuck who does what LEGALLY.

I probably would call the cops on underage at this point in my sobriety. Perhaps I am turning into the cranky old man I always wanted to be.

Get off my lawn also.

They actually congratulated me and said thanks probably because they got to issue a bunch of underage tickets.

Than do something else? Play sport, start a club, focus on studying. I outgrew friends too. Senior year I just studied since my friends got weird.