Any fellow deaf anons on here?

Any fellow deaf anons on here?

just brain damaged autists

>tfw I can never find a community of deaf people like me.

No, but I am blind

NVDA computer?

What????? Come again....?

id kms without music

Do you sound like a retard when you try to speak? I guess you wouldn't know unless someone told you.

Not deaf but I sign some. You pretty cool, deafanon. You pretty cool.

Maybe one day. Tinnitus gets annoying

Going deaf doesn't help. It's in your brain.

What are you death?

Were you born deaf?
If not how did you become deaf?
also you seem like a cool guy and i really feel for u buddy

What?

Massive severe ear infection when I was young and parents did nothing until a week later.

>Were you born deaf?
t. do you know what a fart sounds like?
also t.

in both ears bud?
Damn. Yo don't they have technology now that can make you undeaf or some shit?

Can you speak ok?

Of course I do.

Yeah, hearing aids and caption telephones and amplifier cellphones

Of course.

Grammar and speech is slightly messy though.

*hug* :)

Tinnitus fag checking in

well there is a bright side, you dont have to hear anyones shit. pretty sure we can cyborg you up in another 10 years or so. be able to hear farts for miles.

fgdfbnvcbnxdrhysetkhg

I have had tinnitus and vertigo pretty bad for like a year, but poorfag and no health insurance, so I don’t go to the doctor. Should I be worried?

What the fuck did you say to me? I'll have you know what I want to do with morality and how I can make it work. If you want to do something about me, I can give you a good idea of what I am looking to do. Good luck with your meme project.

Do you have people that help you out in your every day life? i would die with no hearing, honestly

no music, no life

yeah my cousins deaf he's sitting right here for the new years celebration.

>Do you have people that help you out in your every day life

what?

No.

Also there are earbuds for the deaf.

I can hear music just fine as long as I memorize the lyrics

>what?
kek

worked in a small town as a carpenter for a while, saw a blind man walking alone every day. dude would haul ass, no dog, he would hear my hammer or saw stop as i would just fucking stare, and he would look dead at me. creepy man, like a dolphin fucker echo located me. dont know if deaf people get super powers like the blind. any powers op?

Fucking spic, a deaf person can still 'hear' music by putting their hand up to the woofer cone of a loudspeaker.

I'm selectively deaf OP, does that count?
Also were you born deaf?
I assume you hear nothing but silence, right?

Genuinely interested

I wear hearing aids. without the hearing aids it's complete silence, which is beneficial when trying to sleep.