Love her or hate her, but you cannot deny the impact this woman has had on anime

Love her or hate her, but you cannot deny the impact this woman has had on anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not real user.

Impact enough that I never finished the shitty anime she is in. What an overrated pile of trash NHK is.

>dibs vedora

I'm sorry I don't like your bestest anime, /r9k/.

I'm sorry about your shit taste

Shit taste to enjoy some trash with shit characters that you somehow identify with? Saito was a fucking retard and too much so for me to even care about his blight.

ok

>buzzwords
>"saito"
>I never finished

kek

>kek
Sorry Sup Forums, I can barely remember the main character's name.

>furiously refreshing thread about anime he doesn't like and didn't watch

looks like I struck a nerve

What impact?
If she didn't interfere in Satou's life then he just would've gotten a job in the first episode.

Mikasa needs more doujins
THe only decent one I remember is the one where Saito kidnaps her then she blackmails him once he comes to his senses.

What impact

>refreshing
I have every thread I open at auto refresh, dumb dumb.

Mikasa is strong

ok

Look at the thread man. Everyone is immediately talking about her because she is the only character to ever befriend a mid-level hikikomori.

She was iconic wether you like it or not. She is really the only true character of her kind, and she resonates with most of us here in some way or another. There are actually so many ways this character can stick with people, even a regular old dildo who knows nothing of anime.

Cont.

Can find some way to relate to her. I fucked up I'm drunk sorry. At least i work more than Saito did/does.

Never seen or heard of whoever she is before.

do you even watch anime?

I'm not OP, I'm just fucking saying. How the fuck

Sorry, only good anime.

So is that noku noku noku on my door ever gonna come?

Didn't this show make like $0 in Japan

Is this a meme?
I could have sworn I saw a thread that said exactly that about another anime.

My fucking heart.

>She is really the only true character of her kind

So how did she have any impact on anime if she influenced absolutely no other series?

I just love her so much and I want her to come save me.

I hated her at first because the "magical girl fallen from from the sky that saves the mc" was not exactly refreshing

At least she didn't actually save him and only wanted to exploit him, and that sounded more realistic

>tfw there is no misaki for you.

I want to die about it.

I want one

She couldn't even save Satou and he basically was a borderline normie with actual friends and alright looks.

Shhh...Only dreams now.

tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/

Who is it?

Read the book. They saved each other. Sort of.

I just want her in my life user. I want to try to make her feel better about herself while she tries to do the same for me. And we'll fail a lot because we're both broken ugly people full of self loathing and mental illness but that would be okay because we'd always love each other. I would hug her with all my strength and whisper into her ear, "It's not your fault at all, Misaki. Not a single part is your fault."

NHK is one of my top five favorite anime, but did she really have that much impact? I thought it wasn't particularly popular in Japan.

Them living together and fugging was pretty weird in the manga.

I have given up all hope of being in any kind of relationship, that isn't horribly codependent and ultimately unhealthy, and I mostly credit NHK with that. Broken love is still love.

I miss her.

Kill yourself hetnigger

>hetnigger
/u/ please, calm yourself.

Should I rewatch NHK?
Only seen it once, and I can hardly remember it.
But I remember having a lot of feels.

We wanted to smile casually and happily each day; we wanted to enjoy a normal, average, invigorating daily life. The incomprehensibly rough waves of fate have made it impossible, though—so, cry in despair! We really wanted to be useful to everyone, to be respected by everyone, to live in harmony with everyone. Now, though, we're hikikomori—so, cry in despair! You must cry!

More like no matter how much I love her I cannot deny that she'll never hold me tight and tell me everything is okay.

For all things nhk

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ

>Voice chatting with other anons

she'll come one day user, you just have to hold out until then