>starts as a gag webcomic parodying the "strongest man" cliche
>few female characters, none sexualized
>small fanbase, little discussion
>redraw happens
>anime happens
>current fanbase is massive
>does nothing but argue about powerlevels and drool over "Fubooty"

Was it all worth it?

Childhood is idolizing Saitama, adulthood is realizing Mob makes more sense.

Ascension is fapping to Tatsumaki's butt and legs

Why don't you just ask the guy responsible personally?

Yeah, it was. Who cares about the fanbase? It's still fun (and funny) in and of itself and Murata's art is a pleasure.

>It's still fun (and funny)
>Murata's art is a pleasure
you must be at least 18 to post here

>Letting other people ruin your enjoyment of a series

Look
In my whole life , i fapped only once, and it was for murata's art style (fubuki to be exact).
And to answer your question :
Yes , it was fuckin worth it

There are threads to discuss OPM whenever a new chapter is releaced and even other random things to discuss.
It's not all about powerlevel and fubooty

>>does nothing but argue about powerlevels and drool over "Fubooty"
only if you browse Sup Forums. People outside of Sup Forums just enjoy watching it.

>releaced

Then I must leave. Goodbye forever.

We all should

>>small fanbase, little discussion

Not true at all, why do you think it was the first webmanga that Murata has read ?

Well, if you only talk about Sup Forums, it's because Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck.

>saying Murata's art isn't top notch

>what happens when secondaries and casuals invade threads due to a newly released anime

>it's because Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck.

no its not ! This is a secret site where all the cool kids hang out and i was invited!

>>cool kids
chan

You can only choose one user,

Mob is lame tho

At least use a better image FFS

Meh, Mob is a better story.

No it's not. Both are good, though.

Did he at least fight Garou yet.

>not posting from Boros arc

I'll use the anime timeframe to tell you how long until that'll be. Season 1 of the anime composed everything up to volume 7. Volume 13 just finished, so season 2 will comprise up to volume 14. They aren't even remotely close to the Garou fight. The Monster Association raid and Garou fight will be season 3.

Psykos had huge tits in the webcomic.

It was probably worth for the author, since he can make a living from scribbles he updates when he wants. Besides, according to his own words, his idea wasn't a parody, but a manga about exploring the hero's endgame, when he's already stronger than anything else. I don't think he's so edgy to hate the fanbase that doesn't get his deep works, he's not Anno.

>edgy

>No Stakes Man
>deep
Choose one.

>Bruh he picked his nose so deep.

>not drooling over fubooty
You gay son?

is this the most well written series of all time?

You're one of those fanservice hating fags, huh? Good riddance.

>Was it all worth it?
do you know how much money one is making now?

totally worth it

One Punch Man became what was parodying in the first place
>lol the industry is full of cliche shonen shit with filler
>let's add filler to our manga!!!1!!
Bravo Murata & ONE

When you so close to heaven but then fubuki came..and then you cum

Completely different series.

Mob is absolute shit though

Wait until murata draw psykos
OPM fans will lose their shit and forget fubooty.
Murata said that she will be drawn as erotic as fubuki

Fubuki got the collars and the fur added to her clothing, wonder if Psykos will get something similar.

>parody
Hello, newfag.

Don't care about what she wears ,
Care about how will he draws her back.
I just fapped 10 times to ONE's psykos
I wonder how many time's will i fap to MURATA's psykos

Oh shit is new chapter out?
I better get on that.

> new

It's more than a month old.

Right? The idea of "worth" it implies value, the OP wants to know if making a smash hit was worth it?

Yeah dumbasses, what I meant is that he doesn't pretend to be deep or edgy, so he doesn't need to hate on a fanbase that apparently doesn't get his genius parody. He's parodying, but not with the intention of show off how smart he is and how dumb the genre is. That's why I ended up with "he's not Anno".

Q: Sort of a weird question, will you feel uncomfortable if the character from your work being drawn into doujin hentai?
A: No, hahaha if I say I'm uncomfortable it is somewhat disrespectful towards ONE sensei, because here it involve some copyrights problem. How should I put it, characters from my own work or not, I'm liking all the lewd things. Hmm, I concluded it so bad hahaha. I like to see lewd drawing, and draw too. Now for my own age maybe it's about the time I try to draw some adult manga, but ONE sensei's work is obviously not suitable for it.

Plus it gave a lot of recognition to Mob, ONE's actual project.

Senility is realizing that Tatsumaki should just fuck Mob and make a race of super-powered psychics to protect the world.

Why do so many on Sup Forums pretend that they read OPM before the Murata version was made?

No body did in this thread.
Buy if you mean outside of this thread then it's not surprising if someone really did read it before MURATA's redraw

>small fanbase, little discussion
>redraw happens
What the fuck? There literally was no fanbase before the redraw happened.

On Sup Forums, anyway.

it was a little bit popular before the redraw though

There was no translation for the webcomic before the redraw retard. The redraw got popular then some fag started translating the webcomic.

Their was a japanese fanbase , and they were the reason for making it popular enough to reach murata's ear.
And i also read about how the webmanga got 4 million or so demand to make it a full serialization manga

How the fuck is Anno "edgy"? Would you say he's a "cuck" too?
Can't you express yourself without resorting to buzzwords?