Did we already have a discussion about the new chapter of Grand Blue?

Did we already have a discussion about the new chapter of Grand Blue?

In before slowpoke.

How many of you tards, who are not even slightly related to the STEM field, understand what is going on?

Literally high school physics.

Having had friends in college who were STEM majors, I can confirm that they accurately depicted both their levels of idiocy as well as their hunger to get laid. Seriously, it's a goddamn sausagefest.

>implying it is HS physics, especially in the US

Even in Europe, we didn't do that experiment desu.
But yes, the basic physics is pretty much HS level.
Don't lie, you fuckers, because I know you are.
We had no interest at school to determine the properties of some material mechanically wise.
All that stuff with torsion tensor and so on is college/university stuff, albeit very early topics.

You usually do this experiment in the 1st term in engineering cousers at college/university.

is 140:3 accurate for Engineering?

that's why ASU is best, it's like 25%+ in STEM

We had like 220:5 for CS. Fucking kill me.

accurate for tradional engineering courses like civil, mechanical and electrical

>220:5
lol

This manga reminds me of so much shit I pulled in college. The good 'ol days.

Retards
Who goes to college/university to get laid in the hope of getting laid?

This is the single one dumbest idea/thought I have ever thought of.

You go there to get a fucking piece of paper and then make career and start your own business so you can quit everything in your mid 40s waiting for death.

In my CS course in Uni we had roughly 1:1 ratio for first year but by third year it's like 30:1

Yes

This wasn't a good chapter. Fight me.

I had fun. My favourite part of the manga was watching Iori and his friends betray each other and this delivered.

I haven't had a math class in like 10 years and I thought it was pretty straightforward. I don't need to know the formulas to follow the logic. Math being logical is pretty much the whole point right?

Yes, it wasn't a good chapter for anyone who don't even grasp HS physics and hated those classes.

For anyone else, it is pure fun to watch those savages delivering blows to each other and even use Newton as a refrence for them being virgins.

>math
>logical
until you hit ACCELERATION TENSORS

I love how right after Kouhei fucked over Iori the two immediately teamed up to make sure everyone else loses as well

Funny thing is that they could only lose in this experiment.

The prof is a total savage, but his students are right in his line.

I'd wish I had such a prof, who would actually be interested in his students even if only in a malicious way.

The worst profs are those who see the lecturing as a pain in the ass, because it is part of their profession.

8:1 in Physics at my school.

Math stops being logical around your third year in university.

What is it about STEM that repels pussy?

It's not all of STEM, Biology and anything to do with medicine is where all of the pussy goes in the STEM fields.

Fair enough. But this chapter was really straightforward. I've never taken a physics class but you really don't have to. If you've ever dropped something you should have an idea of what's going on.

This professor is quickly becoming one of the best characters out there imo

Okay what is it about physics that repels pussy? I remember seeing a pretty fair number of girls in my math courses for uni.

Indeed, I hope he will be featured more in this manga.

The otaku-imotou-cousin stuff is getting old on me.

>mfw I just took my first tensor course
You were right, this is where math stops being fun

I don't know, women are supposed to be better at school and they make up a larger portion of the university student populations so you'd expect that to show in any field but I guess it just doesn't appeal to them. It really makes no sense, it's not like women aren't recognized in physics and math. If there's few of them know it's because there aren't that many to begin with.

>
But imouto only appeared in 2 chapters

not him but we played with those things in highschool in canada, to demonstrate transfer of force

Sounds like somebody didn't get laid much during college.

>Pharmacy and nursing college
>4:6 in favor of girls
If only I wasn't halfway to /r9k/ sperg levels this shit would be pretty nice

It's really strange, in my grad level molecular biology classes its a pretty even split with many of the women in my class expressing interest in biological and organic chemistry. I would say that they may be afraid of math, but there is still a lot of statistical concepts and analysis used in biological experimentation.

>Aiming for industrial or energy engineering in Uni
>Have to submit forms in few days

Am I doing the right thing? Engineering sounds pretty interesting though but the wage isnt that high, 5k € is the median for grads here but job is guaranteed

Someone dump?

What do you mean?